Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whereswendy

What was her rant about ladies? Sorry for asking but I couldn’t face stories this week with all ghe instahuns
Her content since Xmas has been about how her kids are driving her mad and poor me stuck home with them with no support (just herself and her husband there god help her). Look at her last grid post to give you an idea. She got a dm on a story saying something like " they are only children, let them be" ...Well she went off on one..it was all for attention and content because her content has been a bore fest 😴

Reactions: 5

Ailte

VIP Member
Coz you never played with your kids unless it was photographed and shared on Instagram 🙄

Whezervee

If a business wants to reach out and gift thier products or services that's one thing but I can't stand the sneakyness of some Instagramer who try to exploit them for freebies. The tagging of a company prior to a visit is a classic example of this.** Look where I am going to be staying (tag tag tag)oh and its also my birthday **😉🤔🤦🏼‍♀️

Ruthless21

This one is really annoying me of late. Its just irritation on my part. The zen wellness retreat, telling us how to live well and meditate, what we should be grateful for etc. It's just annoying me. As forbthe shower shots using other brands, is she a fully fledged flogger now??
Then using the products and acting like there's a difference on her face. There isn't anything I can see.
Like ppl said above the level of self care is unrealistic if you've kids. These floggers are just on a different level.

whocarez

VIP Member
And Jenny’s with them- bet they will find a few well deserving aunties, cousins and long lost relatives to ‘gift’ these to. I have the cleansing balm it’s pure muck and the facial spray is like a bloody hose spurting on your face, save your pennies and stick with the image/Vichy/dermalogica ladies
cerave spf face cream is pretty decent for a fraction of the Ella and Jo price

whocarez

VIP Member
So sad about that wee girl - you'd think with her having kids she would have some compassion
I dont have kids and I cried reading about that poor Child yesterday, so tragic 💔
I can't even begin to think of what the family are going through. The least she could have done was stayed off for the weekend. but Charlene is all about herself noone else matters not even her own kids so why would something so big effect her... She is 100 % narcissistic..

• Sad

Cagney77

Charlene flat out with singing Coco browns new foundation and Ayu foundation (€32 abit steep for a foundation coming from Kildare 🤣
I’m not influenced

• Haha

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
Her husband woke
Her to watch the SUNSET in the morning. Imagine that. Wonder where she is that the sun sets in the morning.

• Haha

Louise208

Chatty Member
I personally cant believe she is only 30 I fought she was in her 40s, her style/ clothes and how she comes across is very dated

POLLY1934

It’s completely overpriced. Cheap pink shit and two squealing banshees….give me a break. Do people really buy this crap. It’s gifted to every flogger in the country and they scant shift it. And their social media engagement is atrocious.
Well I defo don't.....i dont buy into any of these new made up brands they all are over doing it....not when you have pharmacy brands on the go years or likes of clarins, guinot or image...her stuff is very expensive for what it is.....I buy the aldi spray suncream in factor 50 and 30 even the la rosa posay I have a bottle that at the minute from last year it is €23 or €€25 but even that is not as spendy as ella and jo....

ahgoway

If she was chocolate she’d cover herself in chocolate and eat herself. I admire someone with confidence and I honestly used to like her but the shite she’s coming out with on this holiday is nauseating

whocarez

VIP Member
The launch in Galway was pretty dull. Huns and make up artists and two middle age women in frumpy dresses and I’ll fitting trousers.
omg the trousers.. I couldn't stop looking at them they don't suit either of them.. one was bet into them the other completely wrong shape for them.

They look shocking. when majority of the group was traveling from mayo why not have kept it local.

whocarez

VIP Member
She'd be better off having left the phone away.

he always looks like he's been given an electric shock in pics

• Haha