Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Screenshot what you want and search it in AliExpress app (click on camera on search bar for image search) I can almost guarantee her stuff is from there!

EDIT: I just did a search on two random ones and they’re coming up between £10-£12 on AliExpress the reviews are also really good and include pics. Hope this helps xx
Awwww thank you sis! I’ll download Aliexpress now! 💕💕💕 you’re a star

• Heart
Reactions: 1

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
I think a lot of it is real. If we all follow the same ones, they always post boomerangs of them paying cash in selfridges or whatever store, so we can actually see the transactions… they clearly all borrow each others stuff as well

nichew

VIP Member
Yeah traveller families don’t like their kids mixing with non-traveller people (aka country people or gorjas) so they remove them from school usually before high school as we are seen as a bad influence, especially for girls. By that age the boys are usually working with their dads and uncles and girls are helping their mums with cleaning/cooking/childcare.

Obviously there’s some exceptions and there are loads of travellers that have friendships/marry out their community but generally speaking they are strict in that they don’t want their kids mingling with regular people. Some wealthier travellers do get their kids a tutor for their senior schooling. If they do get any qualifications it’s usually within trades. On the whole though, given the fact that most of the jobs done by the males are labour and women aren’t expected to work, education really isn’t a priority. Hence the poor spelling that is rampant among them.

They are very traditional in that they are to only be married to one person in their life with majority of them are very staunch Catholics (and will only leave the home when they are married), so obviously sex outside is very much forbidden alongside divorce and if a woman is getting cheated on she’s just expected to get on with it, even more so if she has kids with him. The boys usually have a lot more freedom than the girls, who are seen as sneakier and less truthful than boys unfortunately.
If you find Tom Hartley sr page he’s put a video on of his son Tom jr when he was 12 I think it was for news round or blue Peter!
---
I need to go awaaaay beaut. Let Julia’s theme commence. 😔 xx
Let’s just inhale a egg for old times sake 😂
---

Last edited:
  • Sad

JRH2022

Chatty Member
I thought the same you know, I thought he’d be arrested 🤣
Omg never even thought of this! Deffo could be. Saw she had drinks on her story this weekend so unless their someone else’s she’s not pregnant.
---

I really like Kathleen, her little girls the spitting double of her dad it’s so cute. She’s one of the few instagram girls who aren’t unbearable. She never shows off fake designer bags & shoes🤣
I like Kathleen aswell! Always wondered if she had a thread when her and Dennis were on / off the. Back together and pregnant but couldn’t find one

JRH2022

Chatty Member
I noticed their cousins “youngs” father seems to be from Scotland too
does anyone know what relation to big Tom Hartley chardonnay is ? Is it his granddaughter as in her dad is his son? Can’t seem to work it out.
Also cousin Elizabeth is pregnant as is her sister , is there a thread for Elizabeth ??

AngelBabes

VIP Member
I could be wrong so any travellers feel free to correct me but I don’t think they place the same value on mainstream education as wider society. Like, not being able to spell just wouldn’t be something they’d think was an issue. Plus concerns about outside influences which could have wider implications on traveller culture as a whole. I’m speaking in general obviously, not all travellers are the same. I worked with one who finished school and was super intelligent but her main goal in life was to get married and have kids. I think they just have different values and cultural norms which ultimately as non-travellers, we might not agree with or understand.
You wouldn’t think that we’re living in the 21st century,

JRH2022

Chatty Member
I just seen that. How long before chardz makes an announcement
She’s said quite a lot in q&a’s they’re in no rush which seems not the norm for most of her family
Members they seem to
Be pregnant within the year of getting married

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Oooo spill the tea.
They unfollowed eachother / she wasn’t at her wedding even tho chardonnay was a bridesmaid at Sineads. On a tiktok live someone asked chardonnay why they fell out and she said because she was jealous but haven’t heard anything since and don’t know if they follow eachother again. She seems to have stayed close with the other sisters apart from sinead.

They unfollowed eachother / she wasn’t at her wedding even tho chardonnay was a bridesmaid at Sineads. On a tiktok live someone asked chardonnay why they fell out and she said because she was jealous but haven’t heard anything since and don’t know if they follow eachother again. She seems to have stayed close with the other sisters apart from sinead.
Just looked, they don’t follow eachother but Charlotte follows and she follows Charlotte back.

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember the page she made a while ago and said there was an announcement coming ?? Think it had something to do with the home page Can’t seem to find it and she’s took it out her bio