Chardonnay James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh yess..Ive been waiting!

So what do we think of her? Apart from the fact she loves to show off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The showing off is too much. I always stand by the quote “rich people show off, wealthy people keep it to themselves”. I get that she’s a “influencer” in some sense but the showing off is constant. She acts like she’s such a “lady” but a real lady knows to never leave your bag on the table while eating out😏 Chardonnay has a habit of leaving her Chanel bags on the table and getting a photo of them with her dinner whenever she eats out (which is definitely a few times a week). Not to mention drinking champagne inside Dior on a regular occurrence lol

She doesn’t seem to associate with many people besides her family and very close friends. Probably too posh for anyone else 😂

Reactions: 7
It’s because she pushes the duck lips and never smiles in any photos. I’ve only ever seen her smile in her wedding photos all the rest her mouth is closed and big looking.

Reactions: 3
She posted on her story yesterday that celebrating Halloween is evil and demonic…with a “I love Jesus” sticker🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I said it on the other thread, I am so fascinated by her. I don’t dislike her at all but I also don’t like her. I’m not sure who she’s influencing, the majority of people into cleaning accounts and chalets can’t afford the amount of designer she has, I know I’m stereotyping here.

i really refuse to believe everything she has is real. Im pretty sure some of the bags she has had wait lists.

I’d love someone to spill tea on her.

Reactions: 9
Her and Elizabeth smith confuse me, they are the same people just with different hair colours🤣 they seem like nice girls (seem stuck up as duck though)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker on the rendall thread and just had to make an account when I saw this one!!!

Reactions: 2
I don't like the way Chardonnay poses / pulls that weird face in her pictures however her home and wardrobe is amazing !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't like the way Chardonnay poses / pulls that weird face in her pictures however her home and wardrobe is amazing !!
The duck lips are absolutely awful. But yes her closed is lovely but she takes a photo of it almost everyday😂

Reactions: 3