Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nichew

VIP Member
I think some family’s like to keep the old ways! where a boy will go to a girls dad and ask to court her! I just think they like to keep things nice and respectfu! Obviously not everyone is like that

Reactions: 1

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
I always think that about the cars Chardonnay’s had countless brand new cars since she passed her test and they’ve all been expensive ones too
Yeah.. I’m guessing that they P-X the cars each time and just put cash towards the newer one, if needed?

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Elizabeth’s house is gorgeous but those butterfly blinds need burned🔥

also very obvious Chardonnays had lip fillers even though I’m sure she denies it. I guess those veneers she has in also makes her lips stick out more🤔
I agree with the lip fillers, she also said she’s had nothing done to her teeth but Invisalign on the bottom ones but she 100% had composite edge bonding / composite veneers before her wedding if you look at old pics it’s obvious

nichew

VIP Member
I love my Waterford crystal glasses … are they tacky ?! I genuinely thought they were lovely! 😟
No they are not tacky nowt wrong with a bit of Waterford! if ye Like Crystal I’ve Got the Tiffany candel stick holders and the price is not bad either I think now they are a £100 each but I got mine a few years ago and they was not £60 which I think was cheap for Tiffany’s

pommynoir

VIP Member
I don’t believe Chardonnay is in Australia, she would be posting e v e r y t h i n g if she was, and she’s being too vague in her stories

In my opinion, this is a cover up and some damage control for everyone guessing hes in the nick
Surely she’s there if she’s over for her brothers wedding, but yeah he deffo ain’t.

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Would make sense why she's selling loads of old tops
If I was Chazza and had the money to spend on plastic surgery, having my boobs done (her boobs) would not be the first thing I would want to have surgery on because her boobs looked perfectly fine pre-op.

blubelle

The Hartley family are Scottish travellers

I read Big Tom Hartleys autobiography (he’s Chardonnay cousin grandad) and he said he’s Scottish so I’m assuming
I noticed their cousins “youngs” father seems to be from Scotland too

NigellaBites

But hasn’t her brother been out there a few years? I can’t imagine he’s jabbed so not there. My money is on prison or owing someone money and hiding
Jason has been there a few months, he will be back in a couple of months for his wedding as he is getting married to Elizabeth Jefford