Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosey Posey

I’m trying to work out if Chazza has had a boob job or not? 🤔 Put your titties away beaut, we’re sick of seeing them; but your baby brother boy groom will be delighted with his new toys when he leaves the Young Offenders Institution. 🙄
What’s he done to be in young offenders?!

nichew

VIP Member
Is this any relation to her?
I’ve been to his dealership, it’s local to us and there was 1 or 2 we could afford, not the ones that go for millions mind🤣. He looked us up and down and turned his nose up the whole time like we couldn’t afford to be there🤣he even asked my husband if he was sure the car was in his budget🤣🤣🤣🤣 we took our business elsewhere in the end.
Complete wanker and I know a few people that have worked for him have said the same.
Yeah her mam s sister is married to Tom Hartley Jr!

JRH2022

Chatty Member
I thought Sinead and Chardonnay fell out because Chardonnay didn’t ask her to be a bridesmaid. Sinead’s husband is beautifullllllllllllll
Ah yeah that seems likely since she was bridesmaid at Sineads. 100% Agree about the husband 🤣🤣

mgexo

Crystal smith is one that broke ‘norms’ shes in higher education and her partners a non traveller, she runs a page for travellers with mental health etc her parents are supportive but she gets a lot of hate from travellers saying she isnt one…. Despite living in a caravan before etc shes super sweet
Oh really! what’s her ig please?

JRH2022

Chatty Member
I’m really intrigued by Chardonnay because one she’s very young 20, 21? I believe even though she acts a lot older. I actually like her content (cleaning, cooking) when I had Instagram but the constant flaunting of wealth got very tiring, she’s very much a stereotypical posh traveller but she defo tries to hide/dodge the question on her socials, I guess it’s fair since travellers face a lot of discrimination.

I’m more intrigued as to why she stays in Scotland? Does anyone know? As a Scot myself there aren’t really many travellers here compared to England especially since she’s mentioned she obviously grew up/lived in England. Don’t know where exactly she stays but she’s often in Glasgow and surrounding areas so I’m guessing the greater glasgow region or maybe even north ayrshire. I noticed her little sister (Charlotte) also passed her driving lessons in Dumfries, so I’m assuming their parents live in scotland too. Someone on the tfrtc thread mentioned their dad owned a car dealership so I guess he lives up here for that?

I think she’s relatively harmless, I’ve been on some of her Instagram lives and she seems friendly enough albeit a bit dumb/gormless at times, I guess she’s lived a very sheltered life especially since she got married at 19 I believe. Her husband really is weird to me though, he looks about 13 and seems very weird around her. He also seems to be out the house often.
I think she’s avoided the question on being a traveller a lot in lives on tiktok I’ve seen moderators remove people asking but as you say I understand why because of the discrimination.

Her dad doesn’t own the car dealership it’s her uncle but obviously the whole family have money.

Her brother Jason and his fiancé Elizabeth are together in Australia from what I can see on their insta and they’ve been there about a month. I didn’t think this would be allowed until they’re married ??? Or is it allowed since they’re engaged?

Last edited:

JRH2022

Chatty Member
I wonder if Sinead wasn’t invited since she doesn’t speak to chardonnay 😬 although she has put a story on saying congrats etc. assuming that Elizabeth didn’t go because she’s late on in her pregnancy seen they’ve put a story on together.
---
I’d love to know how much one of their weddings costs!
---
Montana Lee is stunning aswell.

Last edited:

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Brothers wedding invites
@nichew where is ‘are’ invitation beaut? 🤣 @pommynoir why oh fucking why has your beautiful name just RUNG A BELL to me? 😭 Are you Jo Malone’s Pomegranate Noir? I wore that perfume on my wedding day nearly 10 years ago. 🥰 I still wear it now, I love, love, love it! If you are indeed Pomegranate Noir, have you tried ‘The Noir 29’ fragrance by Le Labo? Mr. AngelBabes has ‘Bergamote 22’ also from Le Labo, it smells absolutely amazing! ♥

CB4389E1-C14D-44C2-B249-A7BB3539D727.jpeg
4715350E-5724-456E-971A-205821D24158.jpeg
C7E1289F-A5A1-4E85-BBB9-5A57380CA95E.jpeg

pommynoir

VIP Member
I think her father is the nephew of Tom Hartley senior who has the car company.
Elizabeth’s new house is unbelievable! I was so surprised at her pregnancy announcement but seeing as Anita and Elizabeth are both pregnant, I wonder if it’s coming anytime soon for Chardonnay even though I know she’s said on stories in the past they want to wait a few years

Chardonnays mentioned in the past that Jessey has his own roofing company, not sure about the young family’s husbands but no doubt probs a similar line of work.
What’s Elizabeth’s insta? Want to see this house now 😂

AngelBabes

VIP Member
They aren't allowed to go on holiday together until the man "asks for" the girl then its a given they will be getting engaged and married so there's no shame unless something massively goes wrong
Can you or anyone else elaborate on this please? What kind of circumstances would be perceived as massively going wrong? Thank you.