Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Does anyone know if there’s any dupes about of her swimwear brand? I actually really like the stuff, but I would want multiple outfits and they’re low-key expensive for swimwear! I also don’t think I’d fit into her biggest size either :/

higos827

I dont know if theres any traveller girls on here if there are do many get plastic surgery as they dont seem to talk about it? Is it taboo ?

pommynoir

VIP Member
Forgive my ignorance but what kind of travellers are they? This has been confusing me since I first came across Chardonnay.
I’m Irish but spent a lot of time in UK too - they don’t sound like Irish travellers at all, but they look like a lot of them.
chardonnay is scottish(?) but has an English accent? And her mam lives in England but her dad in Scotland? Sinead mentioned above - her husband billy is an Irish traveller, but Sinead is Scottish - her dad doesn’t look like a traveller at all and wore a kilt to the wedding? But they all mix?

hope you get what I mean, confused myself writing that lol

I’ve seen Elizabeth (Jason’s wife) post a photo of gifts with the caption of thankyou aunt Anita and uncle Jason so who actually knows unless they’ve just got the same name as Jason (her husbands) parents???
---

Also just seen Porsche McMillan (another traveller girl on tiktok and insta) is in Ibiza with her boyfriend solo, doubt they’re having separate hotel rooms
Porsche ain’t even a full traveller it’s only her father that is, she has siblings that are but don’t know where their mother is