Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon93_

Does anyone know why Naomi O’Brien and Chanel Curtin aren’t friends anymore? Was supposed to be bridesmaids for each other and friends since childhood and fell out before Naomi’s wedding? Chanel now pregnant with a baby boy

Does anyone know their true source of income… im not blind i understand their husbands have dodgy dealings but their lifestyles are borderline celebrity..Dubai, Monaco, Louis Vuitton, Hermes ridicules amounts spent on candles, bedding etc its as if they have so much money coming in they cant find enough ways to get rid of it fast enough. I know Chardonnay is cousins with elizabeth smith and her dad owns a fleet of caravan parks and hes very well off, but the rest is like, really a tree surgeon for a husband and this is your 5th Birkin? I know actual heart surgeons cant make that their lifestyle. Also another one to follow is Paris (welsh) Ward she just lives like beyonce yet she cant spell basic things like cabbage or champagne its beyond me
Paris dad a very good busines man own shalley parks

Cci

Wonder if something happened abroad & he's been told not to leave the country?? We're they in dubai last?? Laws there are super strict

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Is Chardonnays father the grandson of the car company? I’d love to know what their husbands do.

Did you see elizabeth’s new house also? Beauttttttt. All kitted out with the best of gear. I see her sister Anita’s husband works for his own recycling company she seems to go out with him.
I saw that huge house looks gorgeous. Before that house did they live in that small caravan or have they had a house in between?