Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I follow loads of traveller girls I find them fascinating , the selfie videos of them (badly) lip syncing lifting one of their legs up , pointing at the camera and running their fingers through their hair , always at the tanning shop , always saying their fat and uploading Chinese takeaways , massive bars of chocolate and red bull , happy birthday tables designer goods galore , “I love heem” story posts , handsome day to clean with a pic of a leather and a bucket …oh I do find them so fascinating 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen it’s Chardonnay’s cousin Olivia’s 16th birthday today? She got a 9k Van cleef 🫣🫣
I don’t believe a lot of what they have is real especially their Hermes stuff, I found most of it on SaraMart including the dishes they all use. Chardonnay takes pictures of herself everywhere she goes and the fact she’s never been actually pictured in Hermés with an appointment to buy any of her stuff especially the Butlins, just screams fake to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

hinchsumz

Does anyone know their true source of income… im not blind i understand their husbands have dodgy dealings but their lifestyles are borderline celebrity..Dubai, Monaco, Louis Vuitton, Hermes ridicules amounts spent on candles, bedding etc its as if they have so much money coming in they cant find enough ways to get rid of it fast enough. I know Chardonnay is cousins with elizabeth smith and her dad owns a fleet of caravan parks and hes very well off, but the rest is like, really a tree surgeon for a husband and this is your 5th Birkin? I know actual heart surgeons cant make that their lifestyle. Also another one to follow is Paris (welsh) Ward she just lives like beyonce yet she cant spell basic things like cabbage or champagne its beyond me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I’m so glad other people agree her husband looks like he hasn’t even hit puberty yet!! It absolutely baffles me how they all have so much money ..me & my husband own a business in the construction industry I can tell you I have a couple of designer bags ….but not a wardrobe full and constant shopping sprees! No way is this money legit I’m sorry yes I’m streotyping …but unless they had shed loads of employees ….multiple big jobs & contracts I could maybe get it …but I highly doubt it! I mean who would take her husband coming round to quote a job seriously ….you would think he lost his mum 😂😂😂

her lifestyle seems so boring , same thing , same time very repetitive, sunbeds , nails , M&S shop, post office , clean rinse and repeat….
I think her stuff is genuine ….I really think this family has stashed millions I mean her wedding would have been in the hundreds of thousands id say!

irritating but fascinating all at the Same time this family 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Does any one know where you can get knock off versions of her butterfly villari sets …they are so pretty but sadly I don’t have a husband that looks 12 with bum fluff and know doubt a dodgy family to buy it for me 😂😂😂

• Haha
I don’t believe Chardonnay is in Australia, she would be posting e v e r y t h i n g if she was, and she’s being too vague in her stories

In my opinion, this is a cover up and some damage control for everyone guessing hes in the nick

noseynora21

Chatty Member
I don’t know this girl but I get massive ‘mean girl’ vibes from her. She has no real friends outside of family it seems but have read on here that’s normal in their culture. Her husband gives me the ICK! He looks like a 13 year old boy and she looks like a 40 year old woman! The make up and tan is too much and her ‘designer’ stuff is vile in my opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart

nicalibres

VIP Member
The bride was stunning! I quite liked Chardonnay’s dress 🫣 but her little mans continues to look Amish with that weird neck beard.

I loved Anita’s reception dress as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’m sorry I don’t believe it. Do you think he went to australia and she didn’t post about it? A going away party with tacky balloons and an M&S spread?
---
No posts about missing him and counting down days to see him when he gave her the valentines flowers 🤣

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
A chalet or caravan is a LOT cheaper than bricks and mortar. No tax Declared. Cash in hand incomes, not always legitimate. i’d describe them as cash rich, asset poor. They may be on holiday with a Gucci bag - but there’s (generally ) no home ownership, no pension, no stocks, shares, ISAs.

pommynoir

VIP Member
Yeah, normally when she comes back from anywhere we are subject to an M&S food shop, a dinner for two with ridiculously big portions that clearly neither of them eat, video of her washing machine and pics of a pile of ironing. None of these can be posted as it makes it bait Jessey isn’t there!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

xhloe

how do they afford their lifestyle? she’s 22? im mid 30s scrimping along with 50p til payday lol

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
There was no post with the suitcase, at the airport.
The only posts of him are dark photos that can be taken at anytime. I could take a photo of me sitting in my living room and add a Sydney tag to it, doesn’t mean I’m there lol

pommynoir

VIP Member
I said it on the other thread, I am so fascinated by her. I don’t hate her at all but I also don’t like her. I’m not sure who she’s influencing, the majority of people into cleaning accounts and chalets can’t afford the amount of designer she has, I know I’m stereotyping here.

i really refuse to believe everything she has is real. Im pretty sure some of the bags she has had wait lists.

I’d love someone to spill tea on her.

Reactions: 9