Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Just had a look at the prices of the Villari things she got for her birthday, over €1800 worth! Surely they don’t actually use these things and they’re sort of display only for that price ??

nichew

VIP Member
I follow Chardonnay, Elizabeth, Sinead, Anita and the other eldest one tigerlily
Mrsmeganrosesmith
Olivia Jones who was married to Jacko Gbh 🙏🏽
Latanya black
Laurakateward
Estelle white
Mary Bridget (dannyxmarybridget)
Katrinaxdoherty
Shannonxcash
_xmkc18x_
Lilyyesraymond
Chanel curtin
Biddy doherty
Romy Lee doherty
Betty welch
Bridgie connors
Mk frankham
Kathleen Rooney
Tiffany fury
Paris fury
Theresa delaney
Sienna varey
Roseanne joyce
Holly Joyce (Dakota aesthetics)
Have u had the pleasure of TheTree King and his bird yet 😂😂

Curly

VIP Member
I’m really intrigued by Chardonnay because one she’s very young 20, 21? I believe even though she acts a lot older. I actually like her content (cleaning, cooking) when I had Instagram but the constant flaunting of wealth got very tiring, she’s very much a stereotypical posh traveller but she defo tries to hide/dodge the question on her socials, I guess it’s fair since travellers face a lot of discrimination.

I’m more intrigued as to why she stays in Scotland? Does anyone know? As a Scot myself there aren’t really many travellers here compared to England especially since she’s mentioned she obviously grew up/lived in England. Don’t know where exactly she stays but she’s often in Glasgow and surrounding areas so I’m guessing the greater glasgow region or maybe even north ayrshire. I noticed her little sister (Charlotte) also passed her driving lessons in Dumfries, so I’m assuming their parents live in scotland too. Someone on the tfrtc thread mentioned their dad owned a car dealership so I guess he lives up here for that?

I think she’s relatively harmless, I’ve been on some of her Instagram lives and she seems friendly enough albeit a bit dumb/gormless at times, I guess she’s lived a very sheltered life especially since she got married at 19 I believe. Her husband really is weird to me though, he looks about 13 and seems very weird around her. He also seems to be out the house often.
Unsure of where she lives but I’m sure there are a few sites in Aberdeen.
Also some around glasgow, often see travellers at Glasgow fort

laynelo_

VIP Member
That’s really interesting. Larosa Smith has been engaged to 2 different people before her fiancé now and called the engagements off. Would that be classed as shameful?
Assuming she hasn’t slept with the men then it wouldn’t be perceived as overly shameful.

nichew

VIP Member
I’m really intrigued by Chardonnay because one she’s very young 20, 21? I believe even though she acts a lot older. I actually like her content (cleaning, cooking) when I had Instagram but the constant flaunting of wealth got very tiring, she’s very much a stereotypical posh traveller but she defo tries to hide/dodge the question on her socials, I guess it’s fair since travellers face a lot of discrimination.

I’m more intrigued as to why she stays in Scotland? Does anyone know? As a Scot myself there aren’t really many travellers here compared to England especially since she’s mentioned she obviously grew up/lived in England. Don’t know where exactly she stays but she’s often in Glasgow and surrounding areas so I’m guessing the greater glasgow region or maybe even north ayrshire. I noticed her little sister (Charlotte) also passed her driving lessons in Dumfries, so I’m assuming their parents live in scotland too. Someone on the tfrtc thread mentioned their dad owned a car dealership so I guess he lives up here for that?

I think she’s relatively harmless, I’ve been on some of her Instagram lives and she seems friendly enough albeit a bit dumb/gormless at times, I guess she’s lived a very sheltered life especially since she got married at 19 I believe. Her husband really is weird to me though, he looks about 13 and seems very weird around her. He also seems to be out the house often.
The Hartley family are Scottish travellers

I read Big Tom Hartleys autobiography (he’s Chardonnay cousin grandad) and he said he’s Scottish so I’m assuming

AngelBabes

VIP Member
I noticed Adele isn’t with her boyfriend anymore? How is she not shamed if she’s been away with him?
I’ve got no idea who you’re taking about but why should Adele be ashamed for going on holiday with her (ex) boyfriend? The majority of these travelers are not educated and don’t pay anything into the system yet they’re protected…why?

JRH2022

Chatty Member
They must have another family member with them. I think last year the whole family went to Dubai and by looking at Chardonnay and charlottes (her little sister) posts you would’ve never realised that their parents and extended family members were with them. Its possible Elizabeth’s family is also with them but they aren’t posting them, seeing as they aren’t married yet.
Yeah I remember that trip they were out drinking and partying literally every night on their stories it seems when the traveller community go anywhere, they all meet up there there was about 20/30 people out partying with them in dubai.

i always wonder about the sleeping arrangements as courtney smith has once said when her and her boyfriend go on holiday they stay in seperate rooms but how likely is it they actually do that

noseynora21

Chatty Member
In Ireland, I think one like there’s would be 100-150k with all the finish. Actually maybe less as hers is only two bed with no en suite is it?I looked up the crowd and they’ve a video of her chalet. It’s mad how narrow it is - looks way bigger (but obviously still small) inside.
Omg well spotted yes that is so narrow I’m shocked! It doesn’t look like that on her pics inside does it? Must be clever angles!

theirs the price list of the company she got hers from, the cost just depends on the size
I was interested in them a while ago but decided not to as they all look the same🙈
Oh how interesting thank you! They are lovely that’s for sure. Is that a one off payment do you know? Or are there finance options? If they’ve paid all that money in one go I would love to know where they got it from lol.

pommynoir

VIP Member
She’s in a place called glasshouse looking at that pic with her bag. I googled if there was one in Sydney - found two and neither of them looked like that 🤔