Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Capri

No matter where they move it will only be entertaining for a short while. They are a very boring couple

Reactions: 1

dreamteam1

VIP Member
I actually liked Christopher’s video as he’s so chilled it was more relaxing than Cecilia’s

Nataly7

This is true
---

Her husband and mother unfollowed each other on instagram and they used to comment on each other’s posts. She had to finally start working. She quit YouTube for good and people were speculating that she had to start working because they got divorced (which was easy for them because they are child free). You can look up her LinkedIn profile. She stopped making money from YouTube so she has to work to survive. Switzerland is very expensive. She deleted their wedding video etc etc it was all discussed in detail on Guru Gossip. Did you watch her as well?
---
Everyone is praising Cece’s ASMR video… this is by far her most boring video. I just don’t get it. Recycled content
Cecilia’s father was a CEO, not owner of the ferry line.

About Julia - I know everything you are writing about. She is Social Media Director for Swiss Armed forces, that’s confirmed by her. Everything else, including her martial status is a speculation.

AKW24

VIP Member
I actually watched a bit yesterday. She's at her parents place now and claims he was "of course more than welcome to join me but chose to hang out in the cabin and have it all to himself to chill with Grim"

in the next breath she also claims she "had to travel to the sun for a little bit to get out of the midnight sun"

So traveled to sun to get away from 24 hours of sun?

and then she has to reiterate again that "he was of course welcome but he chose to stay home with grim because he's like I would love to have the cabin to myself for two weeks and I was like you know what it sounds great"

she visit's her parents a few times a year. I don't think she even visits her sister unless her sister is also visiting their parents. At least it seems like she hasn't seen her sister in about 4 years when her niece was born.

JulesWake

VIP Member
I'm confused, didn't she claim she prefers polar nights than that of midnight sun?
Wonder why the vacay now.

VNDO

Chatty Member
I laughed when I saw her reaction at this point. He is so chill and laid back and seems very unbothered by anyone or anything. You can almost hear her screaming internally “why can’t you be more enthusiastic?” 😂

Her dramatic sea sickness was also quite funny. They knew the weather was going to be iffy so didn’t she prepare for possible issues? She had to get the already overworked stewardess to place an anti sickness plaster on her neck rather than obtain one and do it herself. Heaven forbid the Princess sorts the problem out herself. The lack of her boyfriend and any concern from him speaks volumes and I don’t blame him 🤣
Apparently everyone on the ship had a plaster on from the beginning, so I don't understand why she didn't. Especially considering the stewardess was her friend

Capri

Cecilia’s father was a CEO, not owner of the ferry line.

About Julia - I know everything you are writing about. She is Social Media Director for Swiss Armed forces, that’s confirmed by her. Everything else, including her martial status is a speculation.
Jesus, you are on a gossip forum, hello?

we ARE allowed to speculate here, are you her stan? Lol

The things that I listed do point to them having some marital issues. I can’t even remember everything that those people uncovered, I only mentioned a few things

• Haha

Capri

I’m annoyed she’s currently liking and commenting on one of my favourite accounts Mentour_pilot He’s an airline captain who has a lot of informative videos about aviation and crashes etc. He is a fellow Swede though. I hope she doesn’t end up using him for clout as he’s a really nice guy who makes brilliant content! Edited to add: he’s got 1.76M subscribers on YouTube compared to her 783K View attachment 2730056
Thanks! I will definitely check this out… I have a very unhealthy obsession with air crashes, even worked as a bg on Mayday lol

What kind of event is she talking about?

• Haha