Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Capri

I just find it hard to believe her response was only “I’ll pass”. I mean she does talk like a machine gun, she is never short with anything. I think she responded in a polite way but his ego got hurt.
Oh wait what is it? A speculation?? See, we are allowed to speculate

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Capri

They’ve visited her parents in Portugal together before, though i seem to remember her saying christoffer was struggling with the heat, so he might not enjoy Miami much either
I meant like a trip together as a couple not visiting in laws.. most couples in their position would be travelling non stop. They never go anywhere.
---
Yes it's on Instagram.
Next time someone should post a screenshot from a story! Hopefully they are vlogging there, I need a good laugh

Capri

Then why did she move there? She wasn’t vlogging when she moved there. I think she likes it and yes, it makes her feel special. I travel way more than her… but it doesn’t mean I hate the place where I live
---

She is not motivated because her engagement is relatively ok and in the comments section there are lots people who are fans of her content for whatever reason.
I just don’t get it. It’s so repetitive
Watching her Sweden vlog - she clearly wants their life lol, but Christoffer won’t get the hint…

To be fair, we wanted her to get out and travel more and she is travelling more now

strawb

VIP Member
i do have to say, in her latest video, the portion where she shows how they go to the toilet when travelling through the snow, and peeing on camera and narrating it... i love her for that 😂 😂

• Heart

I steal names

VIP Member
She recently made a video getting a door put on her little snug area in the cabin, I think the guy doing that agreed for her to video some of his daily life. I think that would be a positive direction for her channel. Where she lives is gorgeous, and I like her and Christoffer, but agree that it can get really samey.

Fraggle

I’m annoyed she’s currently liking and commenting on one of my favourite accounts Mentour_pilot He’s an airline captain who has a lot of informative videos about aviation and crashes etc. He is a fellow Swede though. I hope she doesn’t end up using him for clout as he’s a really nice guy who makes brilliant content! Edited to add: he’s got 1.76M subscribers on YouTube compared to her 783K
IMG_3844.jpeg

Last edited:

Capri

What do you guys think about her last vlog? I am kinda of torn lol I think she is really trying to make her content less repetitive. I think she is reading her for sure. I watched it on 2x speed

notspon

I remember a while ago Cecilia was saying she wanted a new Fitbit but couldn’t afford one/didn’t like what they had.

hey presto she has a brand new one gifted to her!

• Wow

AKW24

VIP Member
I am guessing he doesn’t like hot weather.
I think maybe having a period of darkness helps with your sleep, maybe that’s what she meant?
didn't she set up the bedroom with blackout curtains? Or maybe she just wants to go out partying at night? lol

AKW24

VIP Member
Why does she get to jet off to Portugal every couple of months and Christoffer stays on Svalbard dog sitting Grim and doing the household chores?
optics? what's she going to do in Portugal? record herself swimming in her parents pool.

Duhlicious

He seemed happier in Miami so I'm not sure he's keeping them there. They'd probably move back to the "mainland" with their bffs who just had the baby if anything.

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
That’s hilarious, he’s quite a dickhead to be honest so I wouldn’t be surprised, take a look at his thread.

He’s also deleted the video he had up near the time he visited arguing with Ryanair staff and his wife being quite a Karen!
Ah, okay - not familiar with his channel or him in all honesty - only from what I'd seen from looking at a few of his other videos after this one. I guess I just got recommend the video because I watch Cecilia, and his vlog was about Svalbard.