Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
He would never have been able to buy that cabin without her. Or renovate it.
They're very different all right - and I don't see it lasting.
I feel the opposite — they’re both so inert and seem comfortable with this boring ass situationship, that I can see them lasting to old age just out of convenience 😆

although come to think of it, I guess I can see her blowing up eventually and leaving him out of frustration and loneliness

Reactions: 1

Capri

I remember watching her cabin tour or something and when she opened the front closet, the number of winter coats they have is insane.
I get it, it's cold there and you would need a few incase one gets wet or for different temp ratings but it looked very excessive.
Yeah and it’s not a fashion show there, no one cares what you look like in Svalbard lol

Airbnb is allowed there, but that huge renovation made me think they are planning to stay there until they get kicked out from the island and it felts like they did it for themselves to feel more comfortable

She doesn’t like Portugal, she complained about the heat every 5 min but I think she will be done with Svalbard too.

kristoffer is not the one who wears pants in this relationship. If she wanted to move she would move. She doesn’t depend on him at all. It has nothing to do with kristoffer. He would probably move if she told him to. He doesn’t even have a job there anymore, nothing is holding him back

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
I think it depends how much she loves the dog. Grimm won’t cope in a hot climate like Portugal or Florida - he’s a cold weather dog with a double fur. So if she wants to keep him, she’ll have to stay where it’s cooler. I remember her saying that when she was in Sweden in the summer with him, he really struggled.

AKW24

VIP Member
You guessed it. Another Day in the life of but this time it's Christopher.

I guess she's reading on here or at the least is hearing the questions on what does he actually do?

1687792007932.png

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
I haven't watched any of her stuff in a while because of the repetitiveness and how dull and uninteresting her and Christoffer make the videos. But did she ever do a video with Kara and Nate? They posted their mini collab about a month ago.

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Did you watch their Q&A questions? They both are not sure if they want to have kids or not so fence sitters leaning towards child free. I feel like she is his puppet master and if she wanted kids they would have kids. I just doubt she wants them. Not every woman wants kids. Hard for some to grasp. I am similar age, just a bit younger and I am also not sure yet. As for marriage, she proudly calls him her boyfriend. If she wanted a husband she would easily find someone - she is from a rich family, not bad looking. It’s he who has to worry, he hit a jackpot but who knows what happens in the future.
---

There are plenty of vloggers who live in RV with 2-3 kids. And he is 45 yes
Obviously touched a nerve there. People are also allowed to change their mind about having children. This is a gossip site, we’re allowed to speculate 😉

• Haha

Capri

Apparently everyone on the ship had a plaster on from the beginning, so I don't understand why she didn't. Especially considering the stewardess was her friend
She was bragging how she never gets motion sickness

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
I scanned through a few minutes of her last video. so boring.
Talk about a Polar Bear, a walrus and how she's sick and couldn't fly to Sweden...

1692709455312.png

AKW24

VIP Member
He's short. I think she's just a little above average
Here he is walking past Kara. He might have an inch or two on her but she's tiny too!

edit: internet says Kara is 5'4" to 5'5"

1698169882059.png

MissFinn

VIP Member
yeah i don't see it at all 🤷‍♀️
Totally!! I think she just saw opportunity in this "niche" yt field (her vids have become repetative fast! ) and theres not many men in svalbard 🙈 I dont see them being very much in love its more like mutual agreement and friendzone. What do they do daily? Like they are both home all the time. And does he just plan to stay home with her forever 😁yt is not very long careerplan for her.
She does this fake accent etc and puts act for the camera. He very much looks like hes over it.

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
It also must cost so much to ship it to Svalbard, surely they’re not getting regular freight shipments like other countries would 😂 maybe this is where my lack of basic logistics is showing but I can imagine she’ll struggle to get things delivered sometimes

Capri

I thought she had a sister living in Norway? Although I remember her mentioning 2 sisters.
No offence to anyone in Florida, but I'd think you'd have to really enjoy sweating non stop.

I don't know how Christopher does it, I need a long break from Cecelia after justing watching 3 minutes of her vlogs. She likes hearing herself talk.
She has 2 sisters, she definitely has or sister or a relative in the States who she planned to visit

I love Caribbean but I live in a cold place. I actually do like seasons and change of climates. They probably went there to meet with someone

Muh

She was showing some of Kristofer's tattoos on Instagram.
They're awful.

I think she has a lovely figure. She looks good in a bikini.

Muh

Her partner seems quite sullen and a bit like he doesn't appreciate her.
I thought she said he's 45!

If she wants marriage and kids, she might need to look elsewhere.
She seems to like it there but how you feel about lot of things can change in your 30s.
I'm happy to hear that her family are rich, so that she has a get out, if she needs it.

Capri

Definitely touched a nerve there.

This is a gossip forum - chill out man.
I wasn't referring to you, take off your crown. I was just continuing the conversation. I think I touched your nerve lol
Obviously touched a nerve there. People are also allowed to change their mind about having children. This is a gossip site, we’re allowed to speculate 😉
Are you one of those people who likes to interject? I was not referring to anyone in particular - just saying sharing my thoughts and obersvation about Cecilia in general.

Where did I say that people are not allowed to change their minds? I am a fence sitter myself so I should know. I am really supportive of the fact that people can change their minds. I just think that it's not him, it's her who decides in their relationship now. Even though for some reason she comes across as someone who would want kids though. Just a hunch.

JulesWake

VIP Member
Lmao she can have a full blown conversation with Christopher without him ever responding … it’s like talking to a wall. I think he cancels her out and only nods occasionally 😂

Can someone explain why it is so important for her to keep track of her sleep score?
Haven't seen her latest vlog, no idea what's going on regarding sleep score. I'll have to go have a peek. Imagine having to live with her 24-7. I'd go bananas. I'm sure Christopher is plotting his next break from Cecilia, be it him taking off or her taking a holiday to Portugal. She'd do anyone's head in.