Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AKW24

VIP Member
Everything is not about money but jesus they (She) spend so much!
I remember watching her cabin tour or something and when she opened the front closet, the number of winter coats they have is insane.
I get it, it's cold there and you would need a few incase one gets wet or for different temp ratings but it looked very excessive.

Reactions: 2

AKW24

VIP Member
Always puts me off youtubers when they have a patreon and a sponsorship in every video and cry poor/complain about finances. If you look closely in her videos she's got a lot of designer clothing/shoes/bags and jewelry and that stuff isn't cheap. Plus her family is obviously very wealthy.
She lives an expensive lifestyle and that is accentuated by the fact that she lives on an island disconnected from the mainland.
I don't recall her talking too much about some of the designer stuff but you can see it.

Just look at ALL the different winter coats she has. None of them are cheap and I would dare to say many aren't generally "affordable".

AKW24

VIP Member
her main benefit is that there isn't anyone else on Svalbard doing videos. haven't really looked to see if others are doing similar videos in other locations

what's weird is that her active subscriber of 362370 seems a little high for the average views she gets

1704215219680.png

So true!! Like how many times are we gonna see theyre grocery shop😖😖 I just cant belive she makes tons of money out of this for them both. Her life seems so boring she stays in and orders shit from amazon 😏 its like shes forced to keep doing this now cause its her "niche".
I’m sure she gets pocket money from daddy too…

VNDO

Chatty Member
What do you guys think about her last vlog? I am kinda of torn lol I think she is really trying to make her content less repetitive. I think she is reading her for sure. I watched it on 2x speed
It wasn't as bad as the others

Capri

Another “lantern” video lol
I wonder if other Svalbard residents are watching her videos and she is somewhat of a local celebrity there
Maybe one of them will also get an idea to start a channel. It is entirely possible. However, most people live in the village, have real jobs and families

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
Do we sniff trouble in paradise? A man cave, to get away from her?
Or does she just love spending money. Maybe all of the above.
i mean I know their lifestyle and activities involve kit (I have a large chunk of the attic full of camping and backpacking gear) but they have an INSANE amount of gear! They could hire it out to a van of tourists and still have spare!

potato9

One of the laws of living in Svalbard is that everyone has to have a job. You can’t be unemployed, it’s just not allowed. I haven’t watched her in a while because it gets very repetitive very quickly so I have no idea what’s going on with them but does he “officially” work for her?
What?! You're not allowed to be a SAHM/SAHW? 😂

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
Yeah it's kind of gross in a way
And I don't know what she nees help with

There are plenty of YouTubers who have a f/t job, kids and do it on their own. She doesn't have anything else to do but this. It makes them more boring to watch
she's the princess. needs help with everything.
I highly doubt she does even half of what she implies she does.

dreamteam1

VIP Member
I do agree that if she just said ‘I’ll pass’ that is pretty short and manners cost nothing.

MissFinn

VIP Member
Shes such a strange dry person. Like she has no passions friends or hobbies. None. Yesh she bikes the peloton and goes go gym but. She comes from money and is nowhere relatable at all. I bet she is used to having easy life and thats the reason is the way she is.

• Heart

Muh

Yeah, I couldn't afford that either. She really must be making good money.

AKW24

VIP Member
Another "day in my life" video this week. Hope she googles herself one day soon and reads here.

Aside from the landscape drone videos and scenic b-roll, it's the same old boring content.

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
If I have to see her “scandinavian life hack“ for good sleep again I will go crazy…it popped up so many times now on every platform I go to. Yeah, it’s probably nice since she lives in the middle of nowhere with clear air but even though I have barely any neighbours, if I would attempt this ”hack” the only thing I would achieve is, duvets that smell like putrid smoke 🤣🤣
She puts them on wet wood too, which I find bizarre.

dreamteam1

VIP Member
I actually watched a bit yesterday. She's at her parents place now and claims he was "of course more than welcome to join me but chose to hang out in the cabin and have it all to himself to chill with Grim"

in the next breath she also claims she "had to travel to the sun for a little bit to get out of the midnight sun"

So traveled to sun to get away from 24 hours of sun?

and then she has to reiterate again that "he was of course welcome but he chose to stay home with grim because he's like I would love to have the cabin to myself for two weeks and I was like you know what it sounds great"

she visit's her parents a few times a year. I don't think she even visits her sister unless her sister is also visiting their parents. At least it seems like she hasn't seen her sister in about 4 years when her niece was born.
I am guessing he doesn’t like hot weather.
I think maybe having a period of darkness helps with your sleep, maybe that’s what she meant?