Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
That’s hilarious, he’s quite a dickhead to be honest so I wouldn’t be surprised, take a look at his thread.

He’s also deleted the video he had up near the time he visited arguing with Ryanair staff and his wife being quite a Karen!
Not surprised she didn't want to collab with whingy Tim. I can't imagine their interactions on camera being anything other than awkward, so I think they've both dodged a bullet there.

I wonder what the response was, there might have been more to it than just the two words. Trust him to then make it into some drama...

Reactions: 2

AKW24

VIP Member
I remember, she said that during the winter time someone has to stay at home to ensure nothing happens with the heating, water pipes bursting etc. so they have to take turns to travel and get some sun.
water pipes bursting? that's a lie.

they have gone on multiday trips in the winter to various cabins on the island

Muh

🤣🤣🤣 Whaat? Have you heard about manners? You can say no thanks etc without being stuck up and entitled brat! Yes She is not obligated at all To meet up and that fine. As you saw People dont think She had To meet him - they thought what a rude response. Come on now 🤣🙈 She obvs wanted To meet kara and nate cause it brought her followers! Its all about money for her. Woah such a Joy She must be around 🙈

Ps. As someone mentioned the fake posh english accent is Annoying. You are swedish not a british aristocrat! I know so Many norwegians/swedish People Who fake accent! Why I dont get it!
Yes, she was a bit rude.

But she didn't want to meet him.
She did not want to do what he wanted.

Capri

Watching it now, I still don’t understand why they picked this destination especially off season - so random

Capri

This ^
Her sit down chats, excruciatingly monotonous. Rambling content. I skip thru most of her vlogs and look for bits that are scenic. Everything else is just filler & time wasted imo.
Because she is not inspired to do this. Do you see how much praise she gets in the comments? Some people are tired of recycled content but most are fine with it. All these cabin trips and vacations abroad cost money. She would rather sit on her ass in her cabin or walk out for 10 min to take a photo of Northern Lights. I have seen Northern lights many times in my life - absolutely beautiful yes but it looks like nothing else is happening there.
There are successful vloggers who have very regular lives but they manage to make it interesting somehow. I think it’s her personality. She is just boring

Capri

Haven't seen her latest vlog, no idea what's going on regarding sleep score. I'll have to go have a peek. Imagine having to live with her 24-7. I'd go bananas. I'm sure Christopher is plotting his next break from Cecilia, be it him taking off or her taking a holiday to Portugal. She'd do anyone's head in.
She has been mentioning her sleep score in the last few vlogs lol
I don’t know if he is plotting anything, I think he lets Cece decide

MissFinn

VIP Member
900 😑😑, its utter madness.. Listen I camp hike etc and have lots of gear. But wow they have too much. 900 per month thats absolute madness for stuff you dont even need in a way 😵 wtf. Maybe they should build a tiny shed for the stuff like allmost all scandis do and declutter rest. She owns too much and uses too much money 😆😆🤣🤣 they are bored as and unhappy.

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
What are the hats she constantly wears? Her Swedish friend had one on too. Are they fjallraven? That she seems obsessed with! People have asked in the comments, but as usual she doesn't bother to reply.
Christopher seems like he's forced to be on camera and hates evert minute of it!
If they have a fox on they’re the Fjallraven ones. If they don’t they’re likely Reinlove

rattlebat

Yeah, he doesn't seem like the 'manager' type of person. I still think their cabin refurbishing has been a huge missed opportunity for a lot of content. She could have easily edited out the expensive stuff to keep it relatable (if that was what was holding her back). I also dont understand why is she making her videos so long? With the amount of stuff that she actually does, a 5 min video would have been more than enough.

Or, if she is doing nothing she could take advantage of the nature there and make those silent-type camping/travelling vlogs. Because lets be real, no one is really following her because of her amazing personality or the stuff she just, because theyre both actually rather boring and stale.

MissFinn

VIP Member
Shes so fake and boring. Like what does she so daily?? Order crap from the mainland and have it all shipped there! Shes always buying shit.
For me it feels like she wants kids or is not a complete no but christian does not want kids and he know. She keeps going like were not sure yet but it seems fake. Shes very fake with the fake upbeat personality. She must be quite lonely at the cabin nothing else to do than shop and shop and do repeative videos. I do agree that she is the pupper master and holds the purse.

Nbg85

Her parents go to their Sweden home maybe 3 times a year? Did I hear that correctly. So they have the Sweden home, Portugal, Svalbard, where else do they own? I'm guessing Cecilia never had the funds for the cabin they bought & renovated. Although I'm guessing now she probably makes decent pocket change...if her parents still support her to some degree. What a life. :D
Has she said they own the cabin? I thought her and Chris did?

notspon

Anyone want to do a recap? I'm guessing it's similar to all past vlogs whilst visiting her parents. :D
She'll post the vlog when she's back in Svalbard (I've noticed that's the posting pattern she follows - real time on Insta but a few days behind on YouTube) but it's a lot of the same. Margaritas, pool time...

Capri

Its beyond funny 😂😂Like for real her content truly is polar night and then light summer. Now its all its so dark bla bla🥶how many years will she repeat this cycle of all the same vids on and on again. I wish I could perform this low at my job I can only dream 🙈 woah her life kinda seems lonely and boring as hell.
I wonder if she gets this question all the time in her dms but doesn’t include it in her Q&A

JulesWake

VIP Member
Her parents go to their Sweden home maybe 3 times a year? Did I hear that correctly. So they have the Sweden home, Portugal, Svalbard, where else do they own? I'm guessing Cecilia never had the funds for the cabin they bought & renovated. Although I'm guessing now she probably makes decent pocket change...if her parents still support her to some degree. What a life. :D

Muh

Do you think that they will stay together? Being together on Svalbard seems like it's a thing of convenience? There's no spark between them - you don't see any attraction between them at all - it's hard to imagine them holding hands, let alone being physically imtimate?
No, I don't.
She will want a child soon, I think and that will spur her on to leave him.
They will move and she'll find someone else.
So will he. There's more women in the world than men and a lot of women love a project so he'll find another female to mooch off.
Also, he doesn't even have a proper job anymore. He's going to get tired of that soon.