Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

80schic

I've been so reluctant to believe they've split up but I've been waiting for a photo or video of them together for ages but nothing?! It's their anniversary this month, if that doesn't get mentioned it will confirm it.

There's a massive stigma in their religion about divorce, it's not uncommon but it's not straightforward.
I think they have broken up.
Her heartbreak emoji.
The phrases she wrote on mirror
"I love the person I am today
I love the person I am becoming"
No updates as promised on their house. The whole cc home account seems to have been forgotten.

Reactions: 2
Her in the pool with both babies, not even holding the oldest properly, but she’s got a good grip on her drink 🙄
Her eldest looks scared, at least put her in a swim vest/float if you’re going to prioritise your drink over your child who cannot swim - she’s clinging on for dear life.

And is her boyfriends real name Buzzy?!?

Mia1985

It really doesn’t say ‘happy birthday’ anywhere does it?? Fascinating! They’re clearly celebrating the birthday though so surely it still goes against the JW belief system?

GramGuru

That's really bad, sorry to hear @Nails2021- not right at all when a business suffers in this way.

Has anyone seen her labour and delivery vlog?

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I said the same ages ago. It sounds like Beefa which is horrible
It’s like she hasn’t learnt how cruel social media and teenagers n kids can be. She isn’t a kardashian they can maybe get away w it but giving ur child the name w a colour, animal and a summer party location is setting them up for tears imo like it’s cruel kids will make fun of someone named idk caitlin so

FlowerPower987

I never understood how they work together with her being so OTT and extroverted and him being quiet and shy. Opposites attract and all that they’re an odd match
I get the feeling that when they first met/married, she was probably a bit more low-key (I think they were really young when they married, I think she’s mentioned due to religious reasons).
But as time has gone on and with her influencer “career” taking off, she’s had to adapt her whole persona, whilst he’s still stayed more “normal” and quiet.
I do wonder how a relationship with such opposites can be sustained though, she strikes me as the type of person who appears to have it all but deep-down feels unfulfilled, I imagine she’s very high-maintenance…

Nails2021

I just serached this girl up because one of my friends has been a bit upset cos of her

didn’t even really know who she was cos my friend didn’t tell me I had to Google her 😂

This influnecer has looked up her nose at my friend who had just brought her first home and also kept laughing at her loudly and giving her very dirty looks...

My friend is young and works hard and is very exotic and beautiful maybe this girl was being very jealous don’t usually post on forums but I’m sticking up for my friend who felt a bit harassed

my friend did try her best by being friendly and ignoring. my friend felt uncomfortable she didn’t understand why someone who didn’t even know her was being so horrible🤔

I just wanna say if u have millions or thousands of followers doesn’t mean ur superior 2 people..

also before I go I just want to say my friend was from a foreign country and felt like like this girl was being racist
How was she horrible to her? Did she say anything or. Do anything to her? Or was it just some dirty looks?

Reactions: 1

Here4daLOLZ

Not sure if CC and Buzzy where in the religion before they got together/married but I was brought up as a JW and my parents were basically in an arranged marriage, you couldn’t marry anyone outside the religion they left the religion and divorced shortly after, both my aunties did the same thing. It’s a toxic environment to be brought up in. I’m surprised she wasn’t kicked out as looked as if she was doing things they are really against.
She's said before thats how she met buzzy

Paperclip22

They're still together but he's definitely avoiding being on camera, I don't think he was ever keen and looked really awkward the times she got him talking to the camera.

I always had the impression he worships the ground she walks on. He gave up his job to open all her millions of parcels, work behind the scenes for her businesses posting wigs etc but he's not the brains behind anything.

She seems to like being the centre of everything with everyone running around after her. I think their relationship dynamic works just fine.

She's spent a fortune on that house but obviously has the money as she bought it before she sold the old one, once said she was paid 100k by a brand (Maybelline? L'Oréal?) for the year.

I just wonder if she'll be able to keep it all if/when the social media bubble bursts for her.

I’ve just watched her newest video. I was on board with her when she’s explaining her reasoning for showing ‘goldies journey’ wouldn’t be for me, but ok.
Then she proceedes to have a camera in the hospital when her baby is being sedated and afterwards while she’s coming around and wants her mummy but no there’s a camera in her face. I could never imagine picking up my camera being my first thought at that moment!! She’s such an attention seeker!
I feel bad for saying this but I watched that video and it seems like CC is enjoying the attention that Birdie’s health condition brings her.

I also thought that if my child had a suspected spinal condition or anything similar I would not be putting them in a jumperoo as that’s so much stress and pressure on a tiny person, am I wrong?

• Wow

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
There is no way she could afford the upkeep on that house alone …
I think she definitely could. She’s the bread wonder of the family. Remember the lipsticks she sold that went viral and she probably makes more than him on insta ads alone. Successful YouTubers are rolling in it.

Paperclip22

She was their friend first and they gave her the job. Initially she was talking about employing her mum and having her as a live in nanny but this has obviously worked out better.

I am fed up of her lipstick vids wheremshe records it backwards so it looks like she is throwing up a lipstick and catching it in her mouth! For the love of god please stop it!!