Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can someone explain what’s going on with her and why she’s been absent? I don’t want to watch the video and hoping someone has and can give a summary on here 😂 TIA x
Moving out of their old house, new house isn’t ready, moved into air bnb, got chucked out as there was no further availability, moved into another air bnb. The title was complete click bait. Both kids were ill and she blamed it on them being ripped from their home. She’s so bloody dramatic!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
The names of her kids are truly ridiculous.

CC always comes across like a self absorbed cunt. I’ve mainly seen her in Sarah Ashcrofts old blogs when she used to be semi entertaining. Always thought CC thought she was better than everyone else but she just looks like an orange chav

Paperclip22

I don’t like the fact she tried (in my opinion) to point fingers of blame at ‘the faith she was a part of’ (indicating she is no longer a JW) claiming there is a big drinking culture associated with it, and she doesn’t know why it’s allowed. This is absolute rubbish. Yeah CC, you really think people are going to be able/want to/have time to go round policing every member of a faith re how much they’re drinking? Not since the dawn of time have people ever done what they’re told, especially in private. My guess is she was finally removed from the church so decided to have a little dig. Possibly a factor as to why she and Buzzy split up too.
I don't know how much you know about Jehovah's Witnesses but you know enough to suggest she's been "removed from the church" which you absolutely can be for "offences" such as vaping, celebrating Christmas, gambling, accepting a blood transfusion, speaking critically of the religion, attending another church, sexual activity outside of marriage, to name a few.

And they are definitely "policed" with a deep culture of gossip and informing on other members and with elders conducting investigations into alleged sins, forming "judicial committees" where an individual is sat in front of three men to have their fate decided. If you get booted out (disfellowshipped) you will be shunned by everyone in the religion including friends and relatives.

And despite all the strict rules and self-righteous members there is definitely a drinking culture that you wouldn't expect. She's not referring to what they do in private, but socially. It's noteworthy. But imagine being disfellowshipped for vaping by an elder who can't go a day without a drink and then being shunned for your nicotine addiction by the community who encouraged you to drink the most. It would anger me too.

Just to clarify, I don't know if CC has been disfellowshipped but if you leave they will often shun you regardless. It's a very difficult religion to get out of and I hope she is brave enough to talk about it publicly because so many people have no idea.

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched her newest video. I was on board with her when she’s explaining her reasoning for showing ‘goldies journey’ wouldn’t be for me, but ok.
Then she proceedes to have a camera in the hospital when her baby is being sedated and afterwards while she’s coming around and wants her mummy but no there’s a camera in her face. I could never imagine picking up my camera being my first thought at that moment!! She’s such an attention seeker!

• Angry

Londondiva

Just watched! Wtf they seem thick as shit!?
I had 2 under 2 and was never that disorganised. I had my second during covid so we’re actually just on our first holiday as a 4 at the moment! Decided to not go too far and we’re in Greece. Nice little 3hour flight! We took control of one child each and had a smooth airport and flight experience! No nanny required 😂😂
Made sure we didn't have too much hand luggage and everything was separated ready for security. Its not that hard to be prepared?
And nowhere to stay when they got there!!!??? Wtf 😩😩😩😩 I’d be fuming if i was the friend/nanny lol

Dr.gossip

Just had to come here to say her babies name is ridiculous and just plain cruel. I hope that when they try to register her they refuse to because of how stupid her name is 😂

Gossipbabex

Going back to the JW thing, interesting that she hasn’t explicitly said happy birthday to Bibi, to each their own I guess! Would be interesting to see her discuss that topic but I guess controversial

Reactions: 2

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Tp
The latest video, "one month of Birdy Blue", is ridiculous. This little baby is 4 weeks old, and you've put cucumber slices over her eyes, all for the 'gram. Don't tell me any parent would do that to a 4 week old child if there were no photos or videos being taken.

I liked CC but thought her pregnancy reveal / gender reveal / birth announcement was totally excessive and unnecessarily lavish. I often get the feeling having a new baby (especially a first baby) seems like the jackpot for fresh "content" for influencers in the time of Covid when the world is somewhat on pause and their usual earners have gone / reduced. Most of the time it puts me off them however when there's obvious images / videos that are miles away from responsible parenting. Frickin' go and enjoy your baby and private time as a family rather than making a stupid video that probably took at least 5 takes!
Totally 100% agree my baby boy is 7 months and I can’t imagine taking the posed baby shots she does all for Instagram!!! Only the newborn shoot I did!!!
makes me feel so sorry for the baby it’s obvious how loved and cared for the baby is just a shame she will grow up no doubt spoiled, shallow and will be pouting for pics before she is 2!!! Like you say enjoy the baby , but when Instagram is literally your income what can she do 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
I like her, but that holiday was not child friendly. She’s being quite snappy in the comments at someone calling her out for drinking. If she doesn’t want people to think she was drinking…then she shouldn’t have made it look like she was drinking🤷🏻‍♀️

geminigirl24

All these impulsive hair changes and calling herself Claude she’s screaming mental breakdown at this point

Anyone else think she may have split from her Husband?? He hasn’t been shown for so long now, it’s very strange!

• Heart

Hermione789

She was their friend first and they gave her the job. Initially she was talking about employing her mum and having her as a live in nanny but this has obviously worked out better.
Yeah you’re right, I remember seeing her around before babies.
She seems a lot more switched on than those two thank god 🙄

Hiyahunny

I actually love cc. She’s always happy and positive. to me there’s only a handful of real influencers and the rest are just wannabe cringe. She’s one of the real ones.
I love the fact she doesn’t shove her products down our throats everyday. It took me so long to realise that she owns hot ombre.
She talks about it all the time! I've unfollowed her because she talks about it everyday and she's always beggin for followers on her youtube