CC Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creating a thread for CC as it doesn’t look like she has one.

CC (real name Chelsea Clarke) can be found on Instagram @ccclarke. She is mainly a beauty influencer on Instagram, she owns ‘Hot Ombré Cosmetics’ but has a YouTube channel too where most recently she has been documenting her first pregnancy with her husband Buzzy Seager who she apparently married when she was quite young. She is also a singer and featured in the Netflix documentary about the Fyre Festival.

CAE68846-0801-472A-A78D-E9CBEC0B79FC.jpeg

I don’t understand how she has 2.1 million followers on Instagram? Her YouTube videos don’t get tonnes of views so I don’t understand how she has more followers than Jamie Genevieve for example who I feel like more people have heard of. Surely she must have bought all these followers? 😳

Reactions: 1
I also don't know how she got so many followers. I only heard of her when she released the song and someone shared it. I thought she was predominantly a singer but that seemed to be a one off single and now she's back to beauty. Is she actually an MUA or just an influencer? Didn't realise she was in the fyre festival film.

I actually love cc. She’s always happy and positive. to me there’s only a handful of real influencers and the rest are just wannabe cringe. She’s one of the real ones.
I love the fact she doesn’t shove her products down our throats everyday. It took me so long to realise that she owns hot ombre.

Reactions: 3
I am fed up of her lipstick vids wheremshe records it backwards so it looks like she is throwing up a lipstick and catching it in her mouth! For the love of god please stop it!!

I'm completely baffled by her gender reveal event video. I felt like I was going mad watching it. Indoor event, no masks or social distancing, lots of kissing and hugging! I can't believe the venue allowed that. She's been deleting comments about it too.

It would actually make more sense to me if she came out and said "this was actually filmed last year, the baby was born ages ago I just didn't want to tell you all yet".

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know where she's from? I know she's English but I always think she sounds a bit Australian?!

Jeeez. And this place is in Essex which is going to Tier 2 restrictions tonight - hope they're all out of there by midnight! Anyone nearby want to report this venue?!

Does anyone know where she's from? I know she's English but I always think she sounds a bit Australian?!
I think she's from Essex

I’ve a dear friend who CC tried to rip off!!
She didn’t pay for treatments she had and my friend had to chase and chase for weeks after!!!!!!
and then also tried to steal her unique offering by then blocking my friend on social media and then set up a completely identical business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is a phoney , a fraud and completely up her own arse!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve a dear friend who CC tried to rip off!!
She didn’t pay for treatments she had and my friend had to chase and chase for weeks after!!!!!!
and then also tried to steal her unique offering by then blocking my friend on social media and then set up a completely identical business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is a phoney , a fraud and completely up her own arse!!!
That’s awful.

I actually love cc. She’s always happy and positive. to me there’s only a handful of real influencers and the rest are just wannabe cringe. She’s one of the real ones.
I love the fact she doesn’t shove her products down our throats everyday. It took me so long to realise that she owns hot ombre.
She talks about it all the time! I've unfollowed her because she talks about it everyday and she's always beggin for followers on her youtube

Reactions: 2
Her husband’s called Buzzy, so the baby deffo wasn’t gonna have a normal name

Reactions: 6