Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londondiva

Can someone let me know what the vlog bad news was because I can't be bothered to watch the half an hour long vlog 😂
The house they were buying fell through 👎🏽
do feel sorry for her! Currently 37 weeks pregnant and selling/buying a new house and it is stressful as fuck without someone pulling out last minute 😫

I think her videos are a lot more professional than other YouTube “influencers”, and she does have an actual talent of being able to sing.
I respect her for speaking up about her mental health, especially maternal mental health.

The kid’s names are unjustifiable though!, ‘Goldie’ is okay I guess, but ‘BirdyBlue’ I just can’t get my head around!!. I just think about the school years, and into adulthood…
My son has got a fairly unusual name for for this country, and when he started secondary school he was teased, he shrugged it off (to be fair the name does really suit him and he likes it) but I did take a step back and seriously wonder to myself if was I right to have given him that name!.
It’s all well and good when they are tiny cute babies, but in the cold light of day when they’re being laughed at on the school bus at 12, it’s a different story!
I think if her name was Birdy Blue it wouldn’t be as bad but Birdyblue as a name is ridiculous.

Paperclip22

YouTube channel taken down after this video, CC thinks the timing is suspicious. JWs maliciously reporting her en masse do we think?
Hope she gets in back 🤞

Hermione789

I never understood how they work together with her being so OTT and extroverted and him being quiet and shy. Opposites attract and all that they’re an odd match

Ari-55

Saw her post about “just the 3 of them” (CC and the girls) so went to stalk Buzzy and looks like he has a new gf

Instead it’s the identity crisis as her age sets into her mind and the clamouring for relevance is just sad!! What’s the next “thing” to be for the content ? Marriage renewal-done
Baby and shower and birth and naming ceremony and anything else to be milked - excuse the pun- oh another baby! - done
New home- done
What’s it gonna be - any ideas? Illness? Will it actually be her music artistry ?? Just odd to be That self-indulgent and obsessed at that age with a bubbie home abs two kids ! Just odd!

80schic

Am I missing something?
If you get together with your whole family on Christmas Day, some of whom are wearing Christmas jumpers, eat festive food, pull crackers and gift your mum a designer scarf....

HOW is that not celebrating Christmas?
Winter Wonderland too.

Are all the questions just because she didn't bother with a tree?

I went to school to with a Jehovah Witness girl and she had to sit in the corner doing maths homework every time we did anything slightly festive. Different vibes here, for sure.
I think they were at her nans and some of her family don't share the same views perhaps. I did used to wonder if she was Jewish but they would celebrate birthdays. She wears a Hebrew necklace which could be for JW.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Lol what’s the poor mites name going to be 😂😂😂😂
I feel like it’s a new trend in insta celeb land to have 1 baby then fly another one out as soon as possible!!!

I don't know how much you know about Jehovah's Witnesses but you know enough to suggest she's been "removed from the church" which you absolutely can be for "offences" such as vaping, celebrating Christmas, gambling, accepting a blood transfusion, speaking critically of the religion, attending another church, sexual activity outside of marriage, to name a few.

And they are definitely "policed" with a deep culture of gossip and informing on other members and with elders conducting investigations into alleged sins, forming "judicial committees" where an individual is sat in front of three men to have their fate decided. If you get booted out (disfellowshipped) you will be shunned by everyone in the religion including friends and relatives.

And despite all the strict rules and self-righteous members there is definitely a drinking culture that you wouldn't expect. She's not referring to what they do in private, but socially. It's noteworthy. But imagine being disfellowshipped for vaping by an elder who can't go a day without a drink and then being shunned for your nicotine addiction by the community who encouraged you to drink the most. It would anger me too.

Just to clarify, I don't know if CC has been disfellowshipped but if you leave they will often shun you regardless. It's a very difficult religion to get out of and I hope she is brave enough to talk about it publicly because so many people have no idea.
I don't know either. She has responded to one particular comment under the video indicating that she and Buzzy decided to leave. 🤷‍♀️