Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlowerPower987

I think her videos are a lot more professional than other YouTube “influencers”, and she does have an actual talent of being able to sing.
I respect her for speaking up about her mental health, especially maternal mental health.

The kid’s names are unjustifiable though!, ‘Goldie’ is okay I guess, but ‘BirdyBlue’ I just can’t get my head around!!. I just think about the school years, and into adulthood…
My son has got a fairly unusual name for for this country, and when he started secondary school he was teased, he shrugged it off (to be fair the name does really suit him and he likes it) but I did take a step back and seriously wonder to myself if was I right to have given him that name!.
It’s all well and good when they are tiny cute babies, but in the cold light of day when they’re being laughed at on the school bus at 12, it’s a different story!

Clearly the safety within a vehicle is of no significance to them both considering they drove with her on cc lap and then on her dads lap while driving. It’s one thing to do it, another to bloody video it and put out to your audience! Thick as 2planks!

That makes no sense. She didn’t have a seatbelt on or anything, surely that’s dangerous
Yup. Message above was intended for you huni. Apologies.

80schic

That’s why she named her biza! She said it was after ibiza!!
🤣🤣🤣
I know she named her after Ibiza🤣🙈 I just meant the version she chose reminds me of when blokes on a stag do are going to Beefa.
Ibiza is a pretty word and would have been a much nicer choice but each to their own.

beingkeii03

I just serached this girl up because one of my friends has been a bit upset cos of her

didn’t even really know who she was cos my friend didn’t tell me I had to Google her 😂

This influnecer has looked up her nose at my friend who had just brought her first home and also kept laughing at her loudly and giving her very dirty looks...

My friend is young and works hard and is very exotic and beautiful maybe this girl was being very jealous don’t usually post on forums but I’m sticking up for my friend who felt a bit harassed

my friend did try her best by being friendly and ignoring. my friend felt uncomfortable she didn’t understand why someone who didn’t even know her was being so horrible🤔

I just wanna say if u have millions or thousands of followers doesn’t mean ur superior 2 people..

also before I go I just want to say my friend was from a foreign country and felt like like this girl was being racist

Last edited:

geminigirl24

From how she worded things it seems like they have been crossing the line since their break up hence why he would continue to make sm posts about her. It seems like the nanny isn’t around anymore either??