Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Just found her. Watched a bit...inithouggt she was dark skinned I won't lie. Stunning girl, her mans pot ugly, who's calling their kid Goldie? Seems nice until I watched the Answering All The Quwstive avoided and I'm sorry but the part of being sexually assulted, just came across as insincere, condescending, insensitive and rude. I need time to work out if I love or hate... 🤔

Reactions: 1

Podcat

Jeeez. And this place is in Essex which is going to Tier 2 restrictions tonight - hope they're all out of there by midnight! Anyone nearby want to report this venue?!

Does anyone know where she's from? I know she's English but I always think she sounds a bit Australian?!
I think she's from Essex

Paperclip22

I'm waiting for the name post (but also can't bear to look 🤣).
My money's on Zimre which she mentioned in her blog.

Boohooprincess

Is no one mortified by that video swinging the tiny baby round? And all for the gram. Absolute dickhead
Sorry to jump in but I'm actually livid at that video that poor babys head wasn't supported in the slightest all for a fucking tik tok and she's claiming people are mum shaming her....."no hun you need to hold your child properly"

Paperclip22

It's very odd. As Jehovah's Witnesses they don't celebrate father's day but on mother's day she had her friend/nanny set up gifts etc for her.
Looks like his dad passed recently, maybe that's why he's been missing.
Her YouTube has gone quiet, the last video was that family party and the comments asking where he was were ignored.

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Creating a thread for CC as it doesn’t look like she has one.

CC (real name Chelsea Clarke) can be found on Instagram @ccclarke. She is mainly a beauty influencer on Instagram, she owns ‘Hot Ombré Cosmetics’ but has a YouTube channel too where most recently she has been documenting her first pregnancy with her husband Buzzy Seager who she apparently married when she was quite young. She is also a singer and featured in the Netflix documentary about the Fyre Festival.

CAE68846-0801-472A-A78D-E9CBEC0B79FC.jpeg

I don’t understand how she has 2.1 million followers on Instagram? Her YouTube videos don’t get tonnes of views so I don’t understand how she has more followers than Jamie Genevieve for example who I feel like more people have heard of. Surely she must have bought all these followers? 😳

Davetheduck

Can someone let me know what the vlog bad news was because I can't be bothered to watch the half an hour long vlog 😂

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
I feel bad for saying this but I watched that video and it seems like CC is enjoying the attention that Birdie’s health condition brings her.

I also thought that if my child had a suspected spinal condition or anything similar I would not be putting them in a jumperoo as that’s so much stress and pressure on a tiny person, am I wrong?
I totally got that impression too, she sounds like she’s thriving off the attention of it.
I’d also avoid a jumperoo in her situation as it puts unnecessary pressure on the back and legs. Don’t think this would have even crossed her mind!

Nails2021

I think one day my friends parcels got delivered to her house and when she went to get them she kept knocking on the door and the girl was refusing to open the door she could see she was just sitting there and eventually when she came to open the door she gave my friend a very horrible look as if to say what the f do you want. My poor friend also said she used to laugh really loudly whenever she walked past and make my friend feel uncomfortable
Which is funny cos whenever she used to lose her cats my friend and her DP would help out and look out for them
This was years ago though so doesn’t really matter but I wanted to say something cos it’s not okay to put people down like that
Wow that's really bizarre behaviour. Very childish!

Ari-55

YouTube channel taken down after this video, CC thinks the timing is suspicious. JWs maliciously reporting her en masse do we think?
Hope she gets in back 🤞
Anyone watch the video and able to give a small run down of it? I didn’t get chance to watch it before it disappeared.

coffee135

Anyone else sus about her eyes (especially start of 6th slide on her latest post) and sucking on a lolipop at the 90’s party …

To add, when isn’t this woman on holiday/at an event/out drinking? For someone who makes being a mum her whole personality she sure spends a lot of time out.

Londondiva

Can someone let me know what the vlog bad news was because I can't be bothered to watch the half an hour long vlog 😂
The house they were buying fell through 👎🏽
do feel sorry for her! Currently 37 weeks pregnant and selling/buying a new house and it is stressful as fuck without someone pulling out last minute 😫