Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geminigirl24

Yeah I’m pretty sure she has admitted that Goldie wasn’t planned but that’s what happens when you don’t use protection so not quite sure what she was expecting 😆 also don’t forget Birdy’s middle name is Biza!!! 😱

Reactions: 2

Paperclip22

No anniversary celebrations this weekend 👀

Her content is so dull at the moment, just those silly affirmation cards and drawing on the mirror every day. Is she getting paid to post that stuff?

• Wow

Hermione789

A video which was supposed to answer everyone’s deep DEEP questions provided no answers whatsoever… shock! She couldn’t have been more vague for 20mins straight

anonymous_flower

Just watched Sydney Crouch’s latest vid & she mentions her kitchen is being sorted by her friends husband Buzz so unsure on the status of their relationship?

Paperclip22

Will be Goldie's health problems. She's already stated she's documenting it so will drop a video when she needs views/£££. It's disgusting what she's shown so far, baby waking from anesthesia with a camera in her face instead of immediately being comforted by her mum.
All the hospital filming and content has been so cringe. I feel like her husband has asked not to be on camera, he's barely been shown, but her kids are fair game. So distasteful.

Hermione789

I get the feeling that when they first met/married, she was probably a bit more low-key (I think they were really young when they married, I think she’s mentioned due to religious reasons).
But as time has gone on and with her influencer “career” taking off, she’s had to adapt her whole persona, whilst he’s still stayed more “normal” and quiet.
I do wonder how a relationship with such opposites can be sustained though, she strikes me as the type of person who appears to have it all but deep-down feels unfulfilled, I imagine she’s very high-maintenance…
Exactly my thoughts! She definitely loves life in the fast lane with partying etc, the children are holding her back a bit in that sense. He’s the one that’s more domesticated and family focused it seems. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s become opposed to having the girls online which for obvious reasons has become very common these days! For her that means lower views on her channel and so on… Weird dynamic between them that’s becoming more and more visible 🤨

Londondiva

Am I missing something?
If you get together with your whole family on Christmas Day, some of whom are wearing Christmas jumpers, eat festive food, pull crackers and gift your mum a designer scarf....

HOW is that not celebrating Christmas?
Winter Wonderland too.

Are all the questions just because she didn't bother with a tree?

I went to school to with a Jehovah Witness girl and she had to sit in the corner doing maths homework every time we did anything slightly festive. Different vibes here, for sure.
I was thinking the same!! I thought JW literally had nothing to do with xmas at all?

FlowerPower987

The nanny is a friend who I believe started off as CC’s nail technician, but then became the nanny.
I think they took her to Mexico with them because CC and Buzzy wanted to party whilst out there 🤦‍♀️ (she mentioned it in one of her pre-holiday videos).
I hope they are paying her enough for this role, otherwise I would definitely be feeling like a 3rd wheel if I was her….
Why can’t they just do normal things like take the kids on a nice caravan holiday in this country? I know it’s not glam, but it would be much less stress and the kids would love it, especially the toddler. They are so tiny at the moment, wouldn’t it make much more sense, and be much more relatable!!.
CC has such expensive taste; she was talking about her baby-sling whilst at the airport and really raving about it, as I’m pregnant myself and quite like the look of it, I clicked on the link and it’s like over £300, what the hell!! 😱

Yeah, she keeps calling her their friend (which she might be) but she’s deffo a nanny as well. She runs around making milk bottles whilst: 1.Buzzy can’t be seen anywhere, probably at the pub having drinks whilst these two handle the kids. He seems away with the fairies all the time anyway…
2. CC is vlogging and moaning about how it’s all difficult travelling with a baby and toddler.

3 adults > 2 babies !!!! And they still can’t handle their sh** 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly!! I know everyone copes differently, but I had 3 under 3 and I just had to get on with things (and still managed to work, without having to employ a nanny!).
My ex-husband worked long shifts, but I still managed to take mine to soft play, birthday parties, supermarket, etc, alone without any help or moaning 🙄

No but I’m going to have to watch it now 😂😂
And then once they landed she realised that she hadn’t even booked anywhere to stay 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️, surely isn’t that one of the things that you triple check and then check again??

Last edited:

Taihappening

I also wonder how they afford that big a55 house with all the fancy finishes? I look at how hard my husband and I work, we earn ok but we could never ever afford anything like that?

Aaaaaaaaa12

Her in the pool with both babies, not even holding the oldest properly, but she’s got a good grip on her drink 🙄

• Wow

Paperclip22

Oh wow, I just went and looked that up, so they both left together.
You can see from the comment she's replying to how toxic and judgemental the religion can be.
It's like being in an abusive relationship, you're told that you can't possibly be happy without them, your life will turn to shit if you leave etc which is what this person is projecting.

Aaaaaaaaa12

Her eldest looks scared, at least put her in a swim vest/float if you’re going to prioritise your drink over your child who cannot swim - she’s clinging on for dear life.

And is her boyfriends real name Buzzy?!?
Unfortunately yes he is called Buzzy. 😂

Yes you can see her literally clinging on trying to keep herself up! It’s so sad.

• Sad

FlowerPower987

"I'm not gunna lie...", the wedding thing with 10 dresses is going to be really cringe.

She's upset she didn't have an insta-wedding so having a fake one instead.
She frustrates me, because on one hand she seems such a genuine, articulate and intelligent person -but then let’s herself down by how shallow and materialistic she can come sometimes across!. I guess it’s part and parcel of being in this so-called ‘industry’…
It really does take self-obsession to the max, sad really….

Podcat

I'm completely baffled by her gender reveal event video. I felt like I was going mad watching it. Indoor event, no masks or social distancing, lots of kissing and hugging! I can't believe the venue allowed that. She's been deleting comments about it too.

It would actually make more sense to me if she came out and said "this was actually filmed last year, the baby was born ages ago I just didn't want to tell you all yet".