Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paperclip22

When she holds her babies next to her face, her make-up looks ridiculous. She's naturally as white as they are.
I do like her but she's rolling in money and not very relatable anymore.

Reactions: 3

FlowerPower987

Just watched! Wtf they seem thick as shit!?
I had 2 under 2 and was never that disorganised. I had my second during covid so we’re actually just on our first holiday as a 4 at the moment! Decided to not go too far and we’re in Greece. Nice little 3hour flight! We took control of one child each and had a smooth airport and flight experience! No nanny required 😂😂
Made sure we didn't have too much hand luggage and everything was separated ready for security. Its not that hard to be prepared?
And nowhere to stay when they got there!!!??? Wtf 😩😩😩😩 I’d be fuming if i was the friend/nanny lol
Exactly this!, they don’t seem to prioritise the important things ….like, life actually changes when you have kids, you have to worry about the boring stuff and plan ahead!!.
It’s as though the glam lifestyle still takes precedent over everything else 🙄

Paperclip22

Yes, she knows what she's doing, she's a pro lol

Last year she created a whole drama about their house purchase falling through the week she was due, pulled in lots of views and got all the interaction.
Meanwhile her husband had a photo of the keys in his insta stories saying it was the best week ever. Then a few months later she created posts and YouTube videos about their big news revealing that they'd purchased it.

She's clever and making a lot of money off of it. I don't blame her.

• Angry

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Why does she remind me of a stage school brat who over acts everything to the point they come off as so fucking arrogant!! Her stupid little reels where she acts up to the camera makes me wana knock her block off!!!!! Smug bitch I can’t stand her! I bet she is a complete backstabber and bitchy girl no way a girls girl

FlowerPower987

Behaving completely inappropriately at a school sports day. Where are her own kids? She's filming children at school and posting publicly on social media, acting like she's still drunk, I'm embarrassed for her.
Just seen this too!, why is she even there? and what’s with her ‘roadman’ talk?

I find it really sad that she wanted to redo her wedding photos. All photos will age and things won’t be in fashion ten years later but they’re memories and you can’t redo them.

10 dresses?! What a self Absorbed cow.

It’s not a wedding it’s a photo shoot 🙄
I reckon it's because she was a Jehovah's Witness when she first got married, got married in a Kingdom Hall (place of worship) and had predominantly witness guests. Now she doesn't associate anymore she doesn't want to be reminded. In the YouTube video a few weeks ago when she and Buzzy were watching their first wedding video, she commented something like there were so many people there they just don't see anymore...

• Sad
Addiction. Apparently she became addicted to vaping for 8 months or so last year (didn’t smoke previously) and has since given it up. Also alcohol - says she has always been a big drinker (not an alcoholic as such) on nights out, and had started to wake up wanting a drink, so has gone completely sober. I think this is fair enough.

I don’t like the fact she tried (in my opinion) to point fingers of blame at ‘the faith she was a part of’ (indicating she is no longer a JW) claiming there is a big drinking culture associated with it, and she doesn’t know why it’s allowed. This is absolute rubbish. Yeah CC, you really think people are going to be able/want to/have time to go round policing every member of a faith re how much they’re drinking? Not since the dawn of time have people ever done what they’re told, especially in private. My guess is she was finally removed from the church so decided to have a little dig. Possibly a factor as to why she and Buzzy split up too.

Fia4

I actually love cc. She’s always happy and positive. to me there’s only a handful of real influencers and the rest are just wannabe cringe. She’s one of the real ones.
I love the fact she doesn’t shove her products down our throats everyday. It took me so long to realise that she owns hot ombre.

Here4daLOLZ

I found the way she addressed the where is buzzy question weird, acted almost like he didn't exist then laughed a bit awkwardly before saying they're working through stuff and not everything is black and white