Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlowerPower987

This is my first time posting on this thread!.
I’ve been watching CC for a few months now, and I’m really not sure how I feel about her, or her lifestyle…🤔
There’s a part of me that likes her, she comes across as a genuinely nice person, and is intelligent and articulate (compared to a lot of other ‘influencers’).
Her husband seems quite a humble guy and is quite shy, but he seems pretty genuine.
I’ve watched some of her older videos, from say 4 years ago, and she seemed so much more ‘normal’…. sweet, humble, and less OTT physically (which to me is more attractive).

Call me old fashioned, but I just don’t understand the need for YouTubers/influencers to film their whole labour and birth, they are all starting to appear the same to the the point that they just don’t appear authentic, and hearing CC’s screams whilst giving birth could be really triggering to people who have experienced birth trauma (it’s a very real thing unfortunately), but of course it’s all for the likes!.

I’m not against unusual baby names, but the names that CC has called her kids just make me wince (she clearly hasn’t thought about the school years, not to mention the teen years and beyond).
She keeps saying about how nerve wracking it is to share her babies on SM, and it makes her feel so ‘vulnerable’ -then why do it then! 🤷‍♀️.
She clearly wants to carry on with the party lifestyle despite having 2 little ones, and has even taken her best friend/glorified nanny on a supposed family holiday, why??!.
She is either finding it genuinely hard to cope with her babies (despite having her husband there) or she is planning to go off and party 🤔

Reactions: 6

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I’ve a dear friend who CC tried to rip off!!
She didn’t pay for treatments she had and my friend had to chase and chase for weeks after!!!!!!
and then also tried to steal her unique offering by then blocking my friend on social media and then set up a completely identical business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is a phoney , a fraud and completely up her own arse!!!

• Wow

Paperclip22

If she's left that religion and he hasn't, that will have caused a massive rift.

I kind of feel sorry for him, I get the impression that the break-up wasn't his choice. He worshipped her and seemed like he would always be content while she never wanted to stop growing and moving.

If they broke up just over a year ago like she said, they would have just done that ridiculous anniversary shoot with the multiple wedding dresses etc all for social media while their marriage was falling apart?
I bet he never got to live in that house.

Lilooooo

Her husband’s called Buzzy, so the baby deffo wasn’t gonna have a normal name

I’ve never posted on CC’s thread before but I just have to get this out of my system- why on earth does she have Birdy in that little set with a tray on the kitchen worktop still, at over 1 year old?!! Why doesn’t she have a proper high chair?! Baffles me!! Birdy pushes with her feet and tips it and bangs her head in a story on her Instagram from today- it’s just not safe to keep doing it when they are that big! I just don’t understand why she hasn’t got her in a proper high chair.

I truly believe that she wasn't ready to have Birdie, let alone get pregnant again in such a short time to have Goldie. She has obviously been completely overwhelmed for a long time and had postnatal depression. She seems so manic and all over the place! The children are clearly allowed to do whatever they want and trash the place - look in the background of her videos, they are left unattended and the house is trashed! It's crazy that they had such a long term, stable, happy and exciting relationship together for 13 years, but as soon as they've had children it has completely fallen apart! I think they were not prepared for the lack of freedom and hard work that goes into looking after 2 young children! She has been struggling with her confidence, appearance and personal life ever since having Birdie! As soon as she had her, all she has spoken about is trying to find herself again, whether that I'd her constantly partying, travelling and going to events, or now her newfound health, wellness and manifestation journey!

I find it really sad that she wanted to redo her wedding photos. All photos will age and things won’t be in fashion ten years later but they’re memories and you can’t redo them.

10 dresses?! What a self Absorbed cow.

It’s not a wedding it’s a photo shoot 🙄

Paperclip22

At what point when you're in a stressful situation with everything going wrong do you think, "quick, get the phone out and film my raw emotions for some vlogging drama!" Madness.

Reactions: 5

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Yes

Doctors and nurses don't have time for that shit. Very entitled and deluded.
Did make me cringe listening to all of her expectations and demands. Can only imagine what they think of her walking into labour ward with her make up, hair, nails jewellery etc 🙄

CLittleworld

That gender reveal dress looked like a fancy dress costume in a bad way she’s so beautiful aswell, wonder what name this new baby will have ?

Hermione789

Has anyone watched her recent video when they travelled to Mexico?
Poor Buzzy f**ked up so many times before the flight even took off 🤣🤣 they’re both just chaos!

mariiii

Just watching her name reveal video and the way she throws her newborn around is crazy!!! Why have they put that HORRIBLE bow on a 5 day old baby! Poor thing.

Paperclip22

Just looking for more content and another section of the market to capture.

She should be grateful that her real wedding was private and didn't turn into an influencer "work" thing and one huge, tacky advertisment.

rowan9

I used to really like CC and I still feel bad whenever I’ve read this thread, but she just seems like a nightmare these days.

• How do you not think to book accommodation?
• How do you not check everything before you go considering there are 3 adults?!
• What must people of thought of her in the airport seeing her talk to a camera trying to force tears about stuff being left in security?
• How would she cope if she didn’t have her friend/ nanny to help and was missing out on party holidays?

Paperclip22

Am I missing something?
If you get together with your whole family on Christmas Day, some of whom are wearing Christmas jumpers, eat festive food, pull crackers and gift your mum a designer scarf....

HOW is that not celebrating Christmas?
Winter Wonderland too.

Are all the questions just because she didn't bother with a tree?

I went to school to with a Jehovah Witness girl and she had to sit in the corner doing maths homework every time we did anything slightly festive. Different vibes here, for sure.

Ari-55

I didn’t watch the whole video but she says they broke up a year ago? So like a couple of months after that wedding anniversary celebration, but also Buzzy has made posts about her in the last year as if they were still together? And he posted a picture from the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago with the girls, although she didn’t post any of him (I assumed it was because he was the one filming her), which made me think they were still together but I guess they are just navigating coparenting fairly well?

She mentioned about losing herself but I think that happens to basically every mum ever when the kids are that young. It’s an incredibly difficult balancing act and she’s lucky to have a (seemingly) hands-on coparent and potentially even a nanny.

Londondiva

Can she stop saying Goldie (🤢) is a Newborn. She’s nearly 5 months old lol. Even when they went to Mexico she wasn’t a newborn LOL