Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paperclip22

Behaving completely inappropriately at a school sports day. Where are her own kids? She's filming children at school and posting publicly on social media, acting like she's still drunk, I'm embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 5

Londondiva

Exactly this!, they don’t seem to prioritise the important things ….like, life actually changes when you have kids, you have to worry about the boring stuff and plan ahead!!.
It’s as though the glam lifestyle still takes precedent over everything else 🙄
She seemed more interesting in vlogging! Don’t even think i had a minute to get my phone out till we were on the plane!!!
I could not deal with that level of chaos! Just make like easier for yourself and plan!?
But wouldn’t make “good content”

PinkFigs

VIP Member
How is she going to change a nappy with those massive gold fingernails she has in the birth announcement photo?

• Heart
  • Haha

Glitter&G1n

No one going to talk about how this was in the height of lockdown and we were meant to keep in groups of 6...
This was her comment when it was first raised. Doesn’t look like two separate groups of 5 🤔
There were *so* many instances through the whole thing where there were more than groups of 6 - I don't know if I'm remembering incorrectly (god last year was long) but I don't remember the rule *ever* being 6 households, it was 6 people max, from different households. And you were still meant to distance so no hugging/touching. Plus if you're flitting between more then one group then you're breaking the rules? Tbf I've given myself high blood pressure every time I see an influencer out - the number I've seen posting indoor brunches/meals in mixed groups when they've been tier 2 or higher.. I give up 🙄

Here4daLOLZ

Instead it’s the identity crisis as her age sets into her mind and the clamouring for relevance is just sad!! What’s the next “thing” to be for the content ? Marriage renewal-done
Baby and shower and birth and naming ceremony and anything else to be milked - excuse the pun- oh another baby! - done
New home- done
What’s it gonna be - any ideas? Illness? Will it actually be her music artistry ?? Just odd to be That self-indulgent and obsessed at that age with a bubbie home abs two kids ! Just odd!
Will be Goldie's health problems. She's already stated she's documenting it so will drop a video when she needs views/£££. It's disgusting what she's shown so far, baby waking from anesthesia with a camera in her face instead of immediately being comforted by her mum.

Reactions: 4

80schic

The poor babys name.
The whole thing is such a strange sounding mouthful.
The Biza bit is the WORST. Reminds me of when people say Beefa for Ibiza.

FlowerPower987

I think they have split up, he recently put some pics on Instagram of his sister’s wedding and there were no pics of CC -just the little girls…

• Heart

FlowerPower987

I find it really sad that she wanted to redo her wedding photos. All photos will age and things won’t be in fashion ten years later but they’re memories and you can’t redo them.

10 dresses?! What a self Absorbed cow.

It’s not a wedding it’s a photo shoot 🙄
Exactly, and that’s what makes old photos endearing in my opinion!, why would you want to redo them just because they don’t ‘fit in’ with today’s ‘beauty/fashion standards’🤷‍♀️.

The 10 dress thing was overly extra! I’m not even sure if it was for Buzzy or anyone else’s benefit -it was simply for a photo shoot 🤦‍♀️.
I wonder if she had to pay to hire the dresses or did her friend lend them out for free?.
Also, with the house she hired, I was expecting a country mansion or something but instead it looked like something Hugh Hefner would occupy!

Ommmg I literally came here to ask the same thing??? Not only is she on top of the worktop but she has her on top of a cooker??! Please check her stories from today. My toddler is two days younger than Birdy and I could never have him on a worktop using that sort of seat. I’m pretty sure they are for smaller babies?

I’m honestly baffled, I follow her and she seems like a lovely person but what she is doing looks really dangerous

Just wanted to add… this is the seat https://www.mamasandpapas.com/produ...MI19TngYOj9gIVibHtCh1G6QcOEAQYASABEgKSS_D_BwE

Clearly states not to use on elevated surface and it up to 12 months. I’m I the only one shocked to see it on top of a cooker?

Yes you are right it is on the cooker- I hadn’t even spotted that!! I’ve been thinking it for so long when I see her in that seat, I just don’t get it! It’s absolute madness and like you say so dangerous, especially on top of the cooker!!! 😳

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Is anyone else annoyed with her constant over the topness. How she keeps smacking her over inflated lips together? She is such a pretty girl as well.
Exactly I’ve always said she reminds me of a bratty OTT stage school twat!!!!

Everything is so dramatic and over the top ….her facial expressions 🤢🤢

Even her face after birth literally looked like she was acting

One influencer I can not stand!!

• Haha

Paperclip22

There is no way she could afford the upkeep on that house alone …
She might. She bought it before she'd even sold the old one and he didn't even have his business until recently.
I do think they're still together but definitely something going on.

What she wrote on the mirror, that's classic CC, she loves herself more than anyone else lol

• Haha

FlowerPower987

She seemed more interesting in vlogging! Don’t even think i had a minute to get my phone out till we were on the plane!!!
I could not deal with that level of chaos! Just make like easier for yourself and plan!?
But wouldn’t make “good content”
When she filmed herself crying because Buzzy had left her bag with her laptop at airport security, I did initially wonder if it was ‘staged’ for content.
If I was in that situation -that stressed and panicky, the last thing I would want to do would be to film myself…

Her kids sharing a room but she has a massive guest room and a dressing room. Good luck with that! Why can’t they have their own space? Especially when Goldie is still a baby

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I’m a bit late but does she want her child to get bullied .... wtf

That’s why she named her biza! She said it was after ibiza!!
Imagine naming your daughter after a holiday location of horny teenagers that party loooool at this point she deserved wat she gets sns

OTTFAIRY

Is no one mortified by that video swinging the tiny baby round? And all for the gram. Absolute dickhead

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Exactly I’ve always said she reminds me of a bratty OTT stage school twat!!!!

Everything is so dramatic and over the top ….her facial expressions 🤢🤢

Even her face after birth literally looked like she was acting

One influencer I can not stand!!
This really put me off her.. The wide eyed deer in the headlights look she pulled when she gave birth to her first baby was probably authentic..But she blatantly purposefully did it again when she had her second baby and made sure it was on camera for a thumbnail. it was so clearly fake it really made me cringe to watch.