Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paperclip22

She mentioned loss of faith/religion and friends/family a couple of times which is very interesting, I wonder if she finally left the Jehovah's Witnesses, I hope she speaks openly about her experience with that.

It's not a huge surprise as it was clearly cramping her style and she doesn't seem the type to have her thinking done for her or raise her girls in a misogynistic environment.
I'm curious about whether her husband has left the religion with her. And if her JW nanny is still on the scene.

Reactions: 4

nillal

So disappointing seeing her at Chris Brown. Openly supporting him is shocking and then doing a post with Rihanna’s brand not even 12 hrs later 🥴

bettyrogers9

I know we shouldn’t judge them based on the snippets of their life we see, but I really don’t think they are good parents. They clearly just want the glam party lifestyle. They weren’t ready for kids at all.

Now she has Goldie WAY too low down in her sling in her most recent post 🤦‍♀️ she has commented on her clinging on with her hands as if it’s so cute- she is probably clinging on because she needs to be way higher up on your chest!!

Hermione789

Moving out of their old house, new house isn’t ready, moved into air bnb, got chucked out as there was no further availability, moved into another air bnb. The title was complete click bait. Both kids were ill and she blamed it on them being ripped from their home. She’s so bloody dramatic!
Sick kids and having to move home is just normal life right? Urghh can’t stand her. People are struggling to stay warm right now and she’s moaning about standard things people have to deal with. Maybe if she was a bit more organised and less chaotic she could “cope better”

I hate how she’s trying to say she’s stopping breastfeeding because of DMER but it’s clear she wants to give Goldie formula so she can go to events and go on holiday and party without her kids. That’s fine but just be honest!

Paperclip22

Yes, I used to be one briefly and didn't know her personally but saw her at JW events. She's admitted she doesn't celebrate birthdays and Christmas for religious reasons (although she totally celebrated Birdies birthday, just made a point of not using the word birthday 🤷🏻‍♀️).
It's a very controlling, culty religion and she's not representative of it at all. And good for her for staying true to herself, I say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve never posted on CC’s thread before but I just have to get this out of my system- why on earth does she have Birdy in that little set with a tray on the kitchen worktop still, at over 1 year old?!! Why doesn’t she have a proper high chair?! Baffles me!! Birdy pushes with her feet and tips it and bangs her head in a story on her Instagram from today- it’s just not safe to keep doing it when they are that big! I just don’t understand why she hasn’t got her in a proper high chair.
Ommmg I literally came here to ask the same thing??? Not only is she on top of the worktop but she has her on top of a cooker??! Please check her stories from today. My toddler is two days younger than Birdy and I could never have him on a worktop using that sort of seat. I’m pretty sure they are for smaller babies?

I’m honestly baffled, I follow her and she seems like a lovely person but what she is doing looks really dangerous

Just wanted to add… this is the seat https://www.mamasandpapas.com/produ...MI19TngYOj9gIVibHtCh1G6QcOEAQYASABEgKSS_D_BwE

Clearly states not to use on elevated surface and it up to 12 months. I’m I the only one shocked to see it on top of a cooker?

Hermione789

Who is that woman with them? Is she their nanny?
Yeah, she keeps calling her their friend (which she might be) but she’s deffo a nanny as well. She runs around making milk bottles whilst: 1.Buzzy can’t be seen anywhere, probably at the pub having drinks whilst these two handle the kids. He seems away with the fairies all the time anyway…
2. CC is vlogging and moaning about how it’s all difficult travelling with a baby and toddler.

3 adults > 2 babies !!!! And they still can’t handle their sh** 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

FlowerPower987

Something just doesn’t sit right with me about her, just the way she’s always out without the girls living like someone who doesn’t have a child, the fact she booked a holiday and took her “friend” to have the children while she was out partying with other friends. The way her “friend” is running around after her child while she is napping. Even to the point where she’s walking ahead vlogging and her “friend” is pushing her children’s pram. It always seems to me also that everytime she is with BB she is frustrated and uninterested where as Goldie is her “perfect girl” I feel like buzzy is a lot more hands on then she is with BB, Don’t get me wrong my son is a few months older then BB and yes it is hard at times but she should be patient and hands on with both children. She just doesn’t seem interested with mom life and wants to live the life she had before. Everytime BB is with her or she tries to pick her up she cry’s you can clearly see she’s a lot more comfortable with Rach and Buzzy.
I agree with this. It’s as if Rach has much more of a natural parental role with BB than CC does, and does more hands-on stuff with her.
I know CC employs Rach because of her “full time work”, but what exactly does she do?, correct me if I come across completely ignorant (I’ve not been following CC for that long) but apart from doing YouTube videos/Instagram posts and going to the recording studio, what other work does she do?

Paperclip22

They're definitely still together but he's hardly mentioned on her social media anymore.
Her whole account has got a bit weird this year, Im not really sure what she's doing anymore.

FlowerPower987

Can she stop saying Goldie (🤢) is a Newborn. She’s nearly 5 months old lol. Even when they went to Mexico she wasn’t a newborn LOL
Yes!! I was thinking the same. Surely they stop being ‘newborns’ after about 8 weeks?.
And why do both little girls have gold bracelets on all the time?, I’m sure I saw an earlier blog where Birdie had a thick gold necklace on under her top.
I don’t get why people put jewellery on such young kids?.
I know CC likes gold jewellery, but her kids aren’t dolls!!

80schic

Addressed it because she's asked about it so much apparently but still really vague.
And of course she's got a right to a private life, I personally think she shares way too much.

But it's weird to believe that the message from your church is so important that you will go knocking on strangers doors on a Saturday morning to preach to them... But not say a word to 2 million followers 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she has never said anything because of the stigma attached to the religion. People run away from JW, so maybe not the best PR for her videos in the early years. But now she has a true fan base she is hoping it will be accepted.
And maybe she has been brought up like it but never really thought about it ie. The ramifications of what it actually means. 🤔 the moral sides and bringing it up in the early days would only open her up to abuse/debate....etc maybe now she feels safer to do so and has to do so as everyone has noticed.
It seems a peculiar religion for her as the reason they don't celebrate birthdays is they displease God but you can have all the baby showers you want as birth is celebrated.....yet you can't celebrate a birthday?! The mind boggles 🤔

Paperclip22

I agree. Also, she does a lot of binge drinking for a JW, it's supposed to be a sin in the Bible and JWs are quite vocal in being against drunkenness.

Definitely picks and chooses what she believes in with that religion.

ellesbells101

Yes!! I was thinking the same. Surely they stop being ‘newborns’ after about 8 weeks?.
And why do both little girls have gold bracelets on all the time?, I’m sure I saw an earlier blog where Birdie had a thick gold necklace on under her top.
I don’t get why people put jewellery on such young kids?.
I know CC likes gold jewellery, but her kids aren’t dolls!!
seems she only like them when they’re new born and then it’s up to Rach