Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mag83

I posted this on the Tiffany Brien thread but I actually think it's more apt here as shes deleted instagram and I think we could respect that and cease from commenting as she's no longer putting herself out there for all and sundry to comment on.

"The problem is, I think they genuinely can't deal with the fact a lot of us have great jobs that actually contribute to society on here. CM was very quick to jump on and name some people viewing that story from that instagram account with their job titles lol. In real life their employers couldn't give a toss what they do in their own time but these influencers are so deluded they think it's despicable and they'll get reprimanded for it. I had a conversation with my superior in work last night about this site and we had a good giggle about it all. She couldn't get over the audacity that CM believed we'd lose our jobs over this lol. We actually do something good with our time every day, they waste minutes of their day updating people on clothes hauls etc. Surely they don't feel validation every evening when they go to bed, they live in a completely surreal world. We contribute, they don't really in my eyes. CM has pushed the self destruct button and I'll give her credit, she's done it very well. I doubt many, including her PR ex will see this for the complete and utter bolloxed car crash it is. I'm happily viewing it, and rest assured I'm contented and happy in my life. If that makes me a nobody for not putting absolutely everything on social media then I'll take it. They're the fools and not us, we see sense and can laugh at them for their blatant stupidity of thinking they're above everything when realistically they're the ones below us as we have meaningful jobs whereas basically they do not lol"

• Heart
Reactions: 16

tracho

Jealous of what? Being single largely because of a social media addiction, desperate for attention, and posting incessant bs on Insta?

Jealous of the damage which years of vanity, insecurity, and attention seeking has done to their empty lives? The dogs in the street can clearly see the shallow lives that these middle aged women live.

Every waking moment is spent looking for and thinking about the type of selfie that they can post for some more likes. Jealous? 😂

Even on nights out they and their ‘friends’ all sit around taking selfies, glued to their phones. There isn’t an ounce of sincerity amongst the lot of them.

The reason why people criticise these Z-listers is because they present a pernicious, fake and sanitised version of their lives.

They constantly take the public for fools, whether it’s fake, undeclared endorsement of shite products, or a three times filtered then photoshopped selfie.

They have a very malign but subtle influence on young women, constantly pushing Botox, lip fillers, fake teeth, fake lives and just all round fakeness in everything. Oh, and they lie ALL the time on just about everything.

You can’t profit of a public Instagram profile and then expect the public to non-critically accept the utter bullshit that they are drip fed by these crass fakers.

Look at CMs Insta story tonight for example. Posting a photo of her very young daughter, for the umpteenth time this weekend. And trying to claim that the 8/9 yo CHILDS tee shirt is the one that she herself wore as a fully grown women. And posting photos on holiday in France, but tagging them as ‘Ireland’. Or rolling about the ground of some bar at the weekend to get a photo for Insta, as she was with Rebecca Maguire, who’s mother is younger than CM. It’s a psychosis. It goes on and on and on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

tracho

Anyone else think the photo in Cathy’s stories of daughter in a wetsuit is a bit inappropriate? The angle of it? Not sure how old she is but I wouldn’t want a photo like that of my daughter on social media.

also....... who wants to bet she’s trying to make out that yellow card is from Tiffany
Thought that myself, but don’t expect Cathy to display that sort of awareness. Anything for attention. ANYTHING!

Poor Junior Martin has a camera thrust in her face umpteen times daily for the pleasure of Cathys Insta followers. Almost everyone who views this knows how unhealthy it is, but don’t ever expect the penny to drop with CM.

Talking about inappropriate. She was minding a friends boy last week. She put a few clips of him on her story. He talked about seeing her boob on TikTok on her phone and how funny it was. Then Cathy asked him ‘Am I your girlfriend?’, to which the kid replied ‘yes’. The insanity here was off the scale. But again, attention is an actual drug to CM, and anybody that knows anything about addiction knows that rationality and reasoning is the first thing that goes out the window when a junkie is looking for a fix.

Could you imagine if the genders were reversed and a man said this to the daughter of a friend? We’d be looking at a full blown social services and quite possibly criminal investigation.

Yes, I seen the card. My first thought was that she has sent this to herself. Yes, I’d believe that these ‘Grammers’ would go to any lengths to cultivate the image of a caring friend. There’s no way TB wrote a card on Saturday, posted it, and it arrived by Monday morning.

There’s no such thing as a private moment, or a good deed done in secret. EVERYTHING must be broadcast for likes. How shallow. How empty.

I remember when Stephen Clements had just passed away. CM went to Clonard Monastery presumably to pray for Stephen and/or his family. Yes, you guessed it, it went on the Insta story. How crass. How fake. Couldn’t you have said a few prayers in private Cathy without broadcasting your ‘good’ deeds like the loathsome Pharisees in the gospel?

Or how about during the pandemic when she was seemingly trying to take some credit for the work of a woman who was converting rest rooms in hospitals into nice areas of greenery. CM was literally following her around day after day with a camera and trying to get credit by association. The women looked embarrassed to be frank at having her photo took with CM and her big oversized sunglasses in a hospital in the midst of a pandemic, all for the benefit of CMs Insta. I was thinking that CM, as an ordinary member of the public, shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the inside of a hospital.

She inhabits another planet to be frank and seems to have absolutely no sense of reality. I think it’s why she seems completely unable to form a relationship with a partner.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

hiitsme7

I have just seen the BelTel write up on tiffs wedding last week. I'd bet all day long that it was put together by Cathy.
She has been quiet this week. I wonder if there has been a bit of an aftermath following last Fridays faux pas.
So the insider info is that Cathy wasn’t actually invited to the full wedding, just the evening do. She said she wasn’t able to attend because she was going on holiday the next day - she asked Tiffany if she was able to just pop up to the day time event to see her in her dress….obviously we all know what she actually did. After the ceremony Tiffany found out what she did and she was asked to remove the videos - she didn’t, so much so that she then had to be sent explicit instructions demanding she remove the stories from her insta. Eventually she did. What a horrible person!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Jennyfromtheblock

Someone must have had a word with her as she had this up on her story now 🤣
Cathy ALWAYS has to blame other people.

Cathy I am by no means a hurt person. I just think you’re an idiot. You’ve taken away something so special from your “friend.” Something that your “friend” will NEVER get back.

I would actually have a little respect if she came out and apologised or even acknowledged that she messed up on this occasion.

Cathy is just a stale PR girl. There once was a day when people such as Tiff and co needed her but the tides have changed. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if Cathy has only pulled this stunt for the Instagram engagement.

When I got married I didn’t have to tell anyone not to share pictures or videos. I didn’t have a social media/phone ban. My guests just had the respect not to share anything until I did which was a week or so later. I would have been so deeply upset if someone shared anything before I did or without my permission.

Don’t get me wrong, a fan of Tiffs I am not. However she looked absolutely beautiful and she looked to be bursting with happiness which is just lovely to see. I wish both her and her new husband a life time of happiness.

Tiff if you read this I’m so sorry that this woman took something so special away from you

Irishbird20

I couldn't believe how she handled the death of Stephen, she made it ALL about herself, she seems like a horrible woman who is very up her own arse.

All the Northern Ireland Bloggers absolutely idolise her and tag her in their stories constantly, it's actually cringy, they think she will be their buddy and get them PR opportunities 😂

Also don't understand where she gets her money as Helen's Bay definitely isn't a cheap area to live 🤔

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
She did a story where she said when she got home from holiday, “someone had managed to open” her front door but nothing was taken, so she was spending the day sorting security out & how it scared her. Well maybe don’t announce on social media that you are on holiday! Duh! Also the fact that absolutely nothing was taken is a bit odd, I’d be embarrassed to say there wants nothing in my house worth taking! I’d say she left the door slightly open when she left.
Sounds like she’s made up some BS story to go on the beg for free security installation. The devil works hard, but CM works harder 🙄😂

Reactions: 10

blocknroll

Why on earth is she live streaming the wedding? Even if there’s no Ulster Tatler deal, in 2021 people should know that’s not appropriate.

Last edited:
I figured this absolute numpty deserved her own thread after this weekends shit show 😂 I’m guessing the TB thread will be shut shortly so preparing this to continue the chat here

tracho

I posted this on the Tiffany Brien thread but I actually think it's more apt here as shes deleted instagram and I think we could respect that and cease from commenting as she's no longer putting herself out there for all and sundry to comment on.

"The problem is, I think they genuinely can't deal with the fact a lot of us have great jobs that actually contribute to society on here. CM was very quick to jump on and name some people viewing that story from that instagram account with their job titles lol. In real life their employers couldn't give a toss what they do in their own time but these influencers are so deluded they think it's despicable and they'll get reprimanded for it. I had a conversation with my superior in work last night about this site and we had a good giggle about it all. She couldn't get over the audacity that CM believed we'd lose our jobs over this lol. We actually do something good with our time every day, they waste minutes of their day updating people on clothes hauls etc. Surely they don't feel validation every evening when they go to bed, they live in a completely surreal world. We contribute, they don't really in my eyes. CM has pushed the self destruct button and I'll give her credit, she's done it very well. I doubt many, including her PR ex will see this for the complete and utter bolloxed car crash it is. I'm happily viewing it, and rest assured I'm contented and happy in my life. If that makes me a nobody for not putting absolutely everything on social media then I'll take it. They're the fools and not us, we see sense and can laugh at them for their blatant stupidity of thinking they're above everything when realistically they're the ones below us as we have meaningful jobs whereas basically they do not lol"
Spot on. CM knew full well that clicking on that link meant literally nothing in terms of ‘guilt’. But to her small lapdog following it sounded like great detective work, so she run with the bullshit exposé. See, she needs attention and admiration and all that.

If I owned a digital marketing company in NI and had a social media presence I’d be looking into taking potential legal action against her. She went a bit too close to the wire in naming the occupations of people she deemed ‘guilty’. And yes, the sheer audacity that criticising the social media content and public behaviour of small time ‘influencers’ is somehow beyond the pale. No Cathy, it’s part of the deal. Put your life online and people will discuss it online.

Don’t you know that you’re only entitled to air the opinions about CM and co that are glowing with praise? 😂

And yes, the root cause is that these people are so immersed in the fake reality of social media and it’s nuances, that they have little to no capacity to perceive the real world and all that is in it. They quite literally live in gaga land and it’s SO entertaining to see them make utter fools of themselves day after day, with ZERO awareness.

Reactions: 9

willow99

Cathy really is a piece of work. She's in Saint Paul de Vence and has the nerve to label her ig post as 'Ireland'. A staycation is it love? The restaurant she posted the latest pic from is called Le Tilleul. Same glasses, same candles, same tree behind her. If you're going to lie to your followers at least put some effort in.

• Haha
Fucking hell!!!

Cathy Martin tagging the venue, where her dress is from, where the bridesmaid dresses are from AND the BRIDE and her dress all before the groom even got to see Tiffany!!!

You can hear Gemma Garrett saying to Cathy “are you ok love” when she’s recording all the guests and posting it. At least Gemma Garrett has the decency not to post a live stream from a wedding.

What kind of evil friend would do this!! She’s a really really really bad person in my opinion. She knows exactly what’s she’s doing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Jennyfromtheblock

Calling out poor service at Lady Dixon park cafe regarding not taking her own keep cup. Eh duh there is a pandemic on and places are trying to prevent cross contamination. This practice has been widely paused for months now!

only pushing her agenda because she has a keep cup business now. I know this is a young enterprise project but she doesn’t need to get petty.
Yeah really poor of her to call out a small local business that way. So much for “supporting local” she only supports local when she’s getting handed a freebie.

No need at all to put the business on blast to over 30K followers. I suppose her Monday Mantra won’t be “if you’ve nothing nice to say, say nothing.” If I worked in a cafe I would want to limit the amount of items belonging to others that I touch.

While I understand the need for keep cups etc she needs a bit of cop on. Cares for the Enviroment when it suits her.

emoot86

Cathy’s Christmas’s have come all at once - the tattle life thread she dreamt of (and worked her designer vagina off for 😂)

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She’s tried to OUT Helen who started Tattle but seems she’s barking up the wrong tree the old mutt🐶
Have to say for a woman with only one thread so far Tattle lives rent free in her head

Or maybe its just another ego trip to drive people here to see what being said about others - we all know she’s not above doing something like that 😂
Isn’t she always saying “be kind”?! Yet she posts some poor woman’s profile trying to out her as the founder of Tattle and the woman has absolutely nothing to do with it. Bravo Cathy. Will she be issuing an apology?

Attachments

• Wow