Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PassingThrough

I unfollowed CM ages ago, totally unrelatable and not my thing at all. I've only just found this thread but it seems she's been on holiday abroad and tagging it as home?! Sums her up really.

Tracho's post above is spot on. Far from being jealous of CM and co, I'm actually slightly sad for them. Fine if they are genuinely content and happy but from what I saw there's a lot of attention seeking behaviours which is often grounded in insecurity and the CM/TB debacle raised serious questions about genuine loyalty, friendship and good judgement. CM's dismissing all the "trolls" as "nobodies" really made me laugh. Spot on Cathy - some of us can afford to be nobodies as we are fortunate to have jobs and careers which don't require us to sell our souls and flash our bits online for £££. For me privacy is a privilege and I cherish it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

tracho

SHE IS AS FAKE AS THEY COME!

1)Constantly bangs on about supporting local business but then slates one publically and very bitterly for not using reusable cups during a contagious viral pandemic. FUCKING HELLO!! This is the only sensible and safe policy on behalf of the coffee house, minimising contact and cross contamination.

Then the made up statistic about finding 27 cups throughout the park. Utter bollocks. If that were true we’d have got a photo, like we do everything else.

Can you imagine the scene in the Coffee House? ‘Excuse me, but do you know who I am?’

2) Constantly bangs on about the ‘sisters’ and supporting women. Then this mornings story has a clip showing a young women having a really bad fall, with CM typing how hilarious it is.

In addition to the farce yesterday of saying that junior was taking a video from the back seat when it was quite clearly the f**king driver taking it.

She’s definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

• Wow

Scarletfever

VIP Member
I’ve honestly lost so much respect for CM over this weekend.... starting to feel a bit sorry for Tiffany after CM in her wisdom dug a hole, dug her heels in and made the situation so much more heated than it needed to be.
Me too. I enjoyed her posts previously and thought she got a hard time on social media over the Stephen Clements thing. I admit I didn't follow too closely and honestly didn't know much about her.

I have seen a different side now - true colours on display!!! Her contempt for "fucking nobodies" - complete joke!!!

Lauralouwho

I've met CM a few times and she is not so nice, she's bossy, nasty and I felt like she looked at me like I was beneath her. She may not have intended it but she actually made me feel bad about myself and that's why I stopped instagramming so much as I felt unworthy (which now I know is so silly!) They are all fake the CM influencer crowd, they are only out to get free stuff and make money for themselves usually at the cost of their followers... Someone needs to tell them Instagram fame isn't fame and also that belittling others in your stories is not rising above it, it's basically proving to everyone you are what they say you are.

Reactions: 8

Bgr101

VIP Member
Literally in the way, probably standing beside the actual photographer. Usually weddings have a no phone policy until the days fully over etc. Really poor taste..
She knows fine well what she is doing !!

Remember tiffy tattle gate...where did that all start. Shes such a horrible friend

And i wrote the above before i saw the stories...literally gobsmacked.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I would imagine burglars would have wrecked the place even if they didn't take anything. That's what normally happens. Otherwise it's someone snooping but doesn't seem likely. Did she not talk about having a stalker a while back.You'd imagine you would put security in then or at least one of those doorbells that records who is at the door.
Exactly. Cannot believe someone broke in and touched nothing. I think her stalker was a while ago. He allegedly turned up at her door & told her she didn’t sound as posh in real life as she does on Instagram.

• Haha
Those Tom Ford Glasses look ridiculous!! She looks like she’s ready to go snorkelling with them on!!
I think she's trying to make it her trade mark but more likely because those thick rimmed glasses hide all the wrinkles under and around your eyes so she can continue to say she's 48 for a few more years.

Honestly the amount of brown nosing on her insta comments is ridiculous, people seem to forget what she did when poor Stephen Clements died, she made it all about her.

I have no doubt the people she hangs around with are as vacuous and shallow as herself, how many people make such a scene of going out to Shu for dinner.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
The cat wasn't even feral, it's her next door neighbours that always sleeps in her house. The cat just hated her.

• Haha
  • Heart

blocknroll

I’d genuinely love to hear her explain why the doxxing she does makes her any better on than anyone on here.

We’re here to discuss people with a public profile. She is sending a lynch mob after innocent individuals.

Reactions: 7
Calling out poor service at Lady Dixon park cafe regarding not taking her own keep cup. Eh duh there is a pandemic on and places are trying to prevent cross contamination. This practice has been widely paused for months now!

only pushing her agenda because she has a keep cup business now. I know this is a young enterprise project but she doesn’t need to get petty.

Snoopsnooper

Met CM a while back and while taking a picture that included her in it, she asked me to use a specific Insta filter while taking it. Also anyone noticed that she hasnt had an active CMPR website since 2017

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
So the insider info is that Cathy wasn’t actually invited to the full wedding, just the evening do. She said she wasn’t able to attend because she was going on holiday the next day - she asked Tiffany if she was able to just pop up to the day time event to see her in her dress….obviously we all know what she actually did. After the ceremony Tiffany found out what she did and she was asked to remove the videos - she didn’t, so much so that she then had to be sent explicit instructions demanding she remove the stories from her insta. Eventually she did. What a horrible person!
OMG I heard this exact rumour also!!! She apparently made out she would come up and stand at a distance (as people do) to watch her walk in then leave but she stood right in front of her as she arrived under the marquee (blocking the view of her guests) with the iPhone and a professional camera also with a big massive lense!!!she was photographing the bridal party etc like she was the photographer. How absolutely crazy.

Dunno if it’s true but the same people also said that Rebecca Maguire was not invited, she came to the evening do as Gemma Garrett’s guest . Makes sense as she was there alone (no BF with her). Like if I’m not invited I’m not tagging along as a guest 😂 desperate for insta content it seems.

Last edited:
  • Wow

tracho

Goodness me. I haven’t visited her IG in months, but by all accounts it’s still nothing more than pathetic attention seeking from a near 50 yo.

That top with the under boob hanging out? Seriously, and I don’t say this lightly, but dressing like that is one thing, to do it in front of your 8 yo daughter is quite another.

Putting it on the internet is unspeakable. She genuinely needs help. She has an addiction to social media validation and it’s quite clearly consuming her, as addictions do.

The irony of thinking that she is showcasing a ‘perfect’ life on IG when in reality, to everyone watching, it’s an embarrassingly tragic car crash.

Marthamaple

What a good friend Cathy is…. Gemma Garrett (horrible person) makes a big deal about being a vegetarian, animal rights etc but Cathy has told everyone on her stories that Gemma had the braised beef🤨 #Besties

• Wow
  • Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
WHO or WHAT funds this God-awful woman's lifestyle?! All she seems to do is float around Helen's Bay, get pissed, host 'friends' or make reels. Not a chance is she working. Because if she was, she would make sure you knew about it!

Lauralouwho

Has anyone noticed CM is on holiday and claiming it's a staycation when it's clearly not? She's clearly abroad

tracho

Wasn’t she pleading poverty not that long ago?
Yes, I remember a fire sale of old clothes was planned because ‘needs must’. She thought that it was somewhat ‘relatable’ to appear poor because of Covid job losses. Hence why one lucky follower who’d lost their job was treated to a Don Lusso raffle ticket 😂. Then shortly afterwards there was multiple holidays abroad etc

That’s what I mean by fakeness. These people will say and do what they think is popular at any given moment, even if it contradicts what was said and done two minutes ago. If the plight of pink elephants became the latest cause overnight, CM would post how her heart has always bled for pink elephants.

You know, the ‘Be Kind’ crew that wouldn’t know genuine kindness if it slapped them in the face and who instantly broadcast anything they’ve done that is remotely charitable.

Like the kids that walk up to a homeless guy, give him a McDonalds, and then ask him to smile into the camera so that a photo can be plastered all over the Internet for admiration. Such is the character of those who live through Instagram.

• Heart