Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I figured this absolute numpty deserved her own thread after this weekends tit show 😂 I’m guessing the TB thread will be shut shortly so preparing this to continue the chat here

Reactions: 10
Unfollowed over the weekend. What a fool! She makes her living off spinning bullshit. As for her little trip to Italy in the middle of a pandemic, don't get me started. Idiot of the highest order.

Reactions: 5
I’ve honestly lost so much respect for CM over this weekend.... starting to feel a bit sorry for Tiffany after CM in her wisdom dug a hole, dug her heels in and made the situation so much more heated than it needed to be.

Reactions: 3
Ahh so will tb be shut Cos she isn’t on insta and doesn’t have a following ? Screen shot girls she’ll be back soon !

Reactions: 1
I’ve honestly lost so much respect for CM over this weekend.... starting to feel a bit sorry for Tiffany after CM in her wisdom dug a hole, dug her heels in and made the situation so much more heated than it needed to be.
Me too. I enjoyed her posts previously and thought she got a hard time on social media over the Stephen Clements thing. I admit I didn't follow too closely and honestly didn't know much about her.

I have seen a different side now - true colours on display!!! Her contempt for "bleeping nobodies" - complete joke!!!

Reactions: 9
I couldn't believe how she handled the death of Stephen, she made it ALL about herself, she seems like a horrible woman who is very up her own arse.

All the Northern Ireland Bloggers absolutely idolise her and tag her in their stories constantly, it's actually cringy, they think she will be their buddy and get them PR opportunities 😂

Also don't understand where she gets her money as Helen's Bay definitely isn't a cheap area to live 🤔

Reactions: 11
Also don't understand where she gets her money as Helen's Bay definitely isn't a cheap area to live 🤔
[/QUOTE]

I'm not from the North so I haven't a clue about areas etc but have heard it's all smoke and mirrors and she hasn't a pot to piss in to put it frankly.

Reactions: 4
Cathy’s Christmas’s have come all at once - the tattle life thread she dreamt of (and worked her designer vagina off for 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone know tattle have an instagram viewer? It even shows stories, obviously not of private accounts just the ones who are public.

Go to the main menu, top left and you’ll see it listed.

edit: I think the whole point of it is to view content not logged in, or if you don’t have an account without people trying to snare you!

Last edited:
Anyone else think the photo in Cathy’s stories of daughter in a wetsuit is a bit inappropriate? The angle of it? Not sure how old she is but I wouldn’t want a photo like that of my daughter on social media.

also....... who wants to bet she’s trying to make out that yellow card is from Tiffany

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think the photo in Cathy’s stories of daughter in a wetsuit is a bit inappropriate? The angle of it? Not sure how old she is but I wouldn’t want a photo like that of my daughter on social media.

also....... who wants to bet she’s trying to make out that yellow card is from Tiffany
Thought that myself, but don’t expect Cathy to display that sort of awareness. Anything for attention. ANYTHING!

Poor Junior Martin has a camera thrust in her face umpteen times daily for the pleasure of Cathys Insta followers. Almost everyone who views this knows how unhealthy it is, but don’t ever expect the penny to drop with CM.

Talking about inappropriate. She was minding a friends boy last week. She put a few clips of him on her story. He talked about seeing her boob on TikTok on her phone and how funny it was. Then Cathy asked him ‘Am I your girlfriend?’, to which the kid replied ‘yes’. The insanity here was off the scale. But again, attention is an actual drug to CM, and anybody that knows anything about addiction knows that rationality and reasoning is the first thing that goes out the window when a junkie is looking for a fix.

Could you imagine if the genders were reversed and a man said this to the daughter of a friend? We’d be looking at a full blown social services and quite possibly criminal investigation.

Yes, I seen the card. My first thought was that she has sent this to herself. Yes, I’d believe that these ‘Grammers’ would go to any lengths to cultivate the image of a caring friend. There’s no way TB wrote a card on Saturday, posted it, and it arrived by Monday morning.

There’s no such thing as a private moment, or a good deed done in secret. EVERYTHING must be broadcast for likes. How shallow. How empty.

I remember when Stephen Clements had just passed away. CM went to Clonard Monastery presumably to pray for Stephen and/or his family. Yes, you guessed it, it went on the Insta story. How crass. How fake. Couldn’t you have said a few prayers in private Cathy without broadcasting your ‘good’ deeds like the loathsome Pharisees in the gospel?

Or how about during the pandemic when she was seemingly trying to take some credit for the work of a woman who was converting rest rooms in hospitals into nice areas of greenery. CM was literally following her around day after day with a camera and trying to get credit by association. The women looked embarrassed to be frank at having her photo took with CM and her big oversized sunglasses in a hospital in the midst of a pandemic, all for the benefit of CMs Insta. I was thinking that CM, as an ordinary member of the public, shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the inside of a hospital.

She inhabits another planet to be frank and seems to have absolutely no sense of reality. I think it’s why she seems completely unable to form a relationship with a partner.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thought that myself, but don’t expect Cathy to display that sort of awareness. Anything for attention. ANYTHING!

Poor Junior Martin has a camera thrust in her face umpteen times daily for the pleasure of Cathys Insta followers. Almost everyone who views this knows how unhealthy it is, but don’t ever expect the penny to drop with CM.

Talking about inappropriate. She was minding a friends boy last week. She put a few clips of him on her story. He talked about seeing her boob on TikTok on her phone and how funny it was. Then Cathy asked him ‘Am I your girlfriend?’, to which the kid replied ‘yes’. The insanity here was off the scale. But again, attention is an actual drug to CM, and anybody that knows anything about addiction knows that rationality and reasoning is the first thing that goes out the window when a junkie is looking for a fix.

Could you imagine if the genders were reversed and a man said this to the daughter of a friend? We’d be looking at a full blown social services and quite possibly criminal investigation.

Yes, I seen the card. My first thought was that she has sent this to herself. Yes, I’d believe that these ‘Grammers’ would go to any lengths to cultivate the image of a caring friend. There’s no way TB wrote a card on Saturday, posted it, and it arrived by Monday morning.

There’s no such thing as a private moment, or a good deed done in secret. EVERYTHING must be broadcast for likes. How shallow. How empty.

I remember when Stephen Clements had just passed away. CM went to Clonard Monastery presumably to pray for Stephen and/or his family. Yes, you guessed it, it went on the Insta story. How crass. How fake. Couldn’t you have said a few prayers in private Cathy without broadcasting your ‘good’ deeds like the loathsome Pharisees in the gospel?

Or how about during the pandemic when she was seemingly trying to take some credit for the work of a woman who was converting rest rooms in hospitals into nice areas of greenery. CM was literally following her around day after day with a camera and trying to get credit by association. The women looked embarrassed to be frank at having her photo took with CM and her big oversized sunglasses in a hospital in the midst of a pandemic, all for the benefit of CMs Insta. I was thinking that CM, as an ordinary member of the public, shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the inside of a hospital.

She inhabits another planet to be frank and seems to have absolutely no sense of reality. I think it’s why she seems completely unable to form a relationship with a partner.
I saw that story of her friends boy. I was gobsmacked. Totally inappropriate. And what you said about it being genders reversed is so true.
She displays such shocking behaviour. Truly self centred.

Reactions: 5

That’s shocking about the tiktok. You’re right about what would happen if it was a little girl and a man. Why would you post that online!! Why would you be doing that / talking like that in the first place. IMO it’s not harmless. If it were my son I’d be furious.

Reactions: 2
Looks like she's could be on holiday again from her stories. I thought it was still only essential foreign travel. If so that's her second trip abroad in a month. If she's an influencer should she not be trying to influence people to do the right thing?

Seen someone on here refer to her house, the way EVERY post is tagged with ‘Helens Bay’, as if it’s Beverly Hills. It’s not that expensive to live there. It was being marketed for circa 465k when it was bought. A handsome price yes, but hardly mega-bucks. Simon Brien estate agents would have it sitting in the piss pile if it was up for sale.

I’m pretty certain that the ex-husband bought it at or at least jointly bought it. He’s a businessman in the retail game, or at least use to be. Seems like a nice guy, always makes time for his kids by the looks of it. Not sure why the marriage seemed to last for half an hour. Maybe he was always competing with what is now undisputbaly CMs number one love; attention seeking on social.

I seen a post recently where she was filming herself dancing like a maniac in the kitchen during the day, for Insta of course. In the background some guy was sitting there watching, seemingly unamused. I thought, that’s her problem in a nutshell; fully immersed in the make believe and false world of social media, to the detriment of real life people and relationships.

Reactions: 4