Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironically I did not click on the Instagram page they posted on TBs thread and I'm happily living my hidden identity life as a 'nobody'

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've met CM a few times and she is not so nice, she's bossy, nasty and I felt like she looked at me like I was beneath her. She may not have intended it but she actually made me feel bad about myself and that's why I stopped instagramming so much as I felt unworthy (which now I know is so silly!) They are all fake the CM influencer crowd, they are only out to get free stuff and make money for themselves usually at the cost of their followers... Someone needs to tell them Instagram fame isn't fame and also that belittling others in your stories is not rising above it, it's basically proving to everyone you are what they say you are.

Reactions: 8
Id love to know in the eyes of CM what actually makes you a "somebody".

Anyone who calls anyone else a nobody is in fact a total witch themselves.

Reactions: 7
I posted this on the Tiffany Brien thread but I actually think it's more apt here as shes deleted instagram and I think we could respect that and cease from commenting as she's no longer putting herself out there for all and sundry to comment on.

"The problem is, I think they genuinely can't deal with the fact a lot of us have great jobs that actually contribute to society on here. CM was very quick to jump on and name some people viewing that story from that instagram account with their job titles lol. In real life their employers couldn't give a toss what they do in their own time but these influencers are so deluded they think it's despicable and they'll get reprimanded for it. I had a conversation with my superior in work last night about this site and we had a good giggle about it all. She couldn't get over the audacity that CM believed we'd lose our jobs over this lol. We actually do something good with our time every day, they waste minutes of their day updating people on clothes hauls etc. Surely they don't feel validation every evening when they go to bed, they live in a completely surreal world. We contribute, they don't really in my eyes. CM has pushed the self destruct button and I'll give her credit, she's done it very well. I doubt many, including her PR ex will see this for the complete and utter bolloxed car crash it is. I'm happily viewing it, and rest assured I'm contented and happy in my life. If that makes me a nobody for not putting absolutely everything on social media then I'll take it. They're the fools and not us, we see sense and can laugh at them for their blatant stupidity of thinking they're above everything when realistically they're the ones below us as we have meaningful jobs whereas basically they do not lol"

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I posted this on the Tiffany Brien thread but I actually think it's more apt here as shes deleted instagram and I think we could respect that and cease from commenting as she's no longer putting herself out there for all and sundry to comment on.

"The problem is, I think they genuinely can't deal with the fact a lot of us have great jobs that actually contribute to society on here. CM was very quick to jump on and name some people viewing that story from that instagram account with their job titles lol. In real life their employers couldn't give a toss what they do in their own time but these influencers are so deluded they think it's despicable and they'll get reprimanded for it. I had a conversation with my superior in work last night about this site and we had a good giggle about it all. She couldn't get over the audacity that CM believed we'd lose our jobs over this lol. We actually do something good with our time every day, they waste minutes of their day updating people on clothes hauls etc. Surely they don't feel validation every evening when they go to bed, they live in a completely surreal world. We contribute, they don't really in my eyes. CM has pushed the self destruct button and I'll give her credit, she's done it very well. I doubt many, including her PR ex will see this for the complete and utter bolloxed car crash it is. I'm happily viewing it, and rest assured I'm contented and happy in my life. If that makes me a nobody for not putting absolutely everything on social media then I'll take it. They're the fools and not us, we see sense and can laugh at them for their blatant stupidity of thinking they're above everything when realistically they're the ones below us as we have meaningful jobs whereas basically they do not lol"
Spot on. CM knew full well that clicking on that link meant literally nothing in terms of ‘guilt’. But to her small lapdog following it sounded like great detective work, so she run with the bullshit exposé. See, she needs attention and admiration and all that.

If I owned a digital marketing company in NI and had a social media presence I’d be looking into taking potential legal action against her. She went a bit too close to the wire in naming the occupations of people she deemed ‘guilty’. And yes, the sheer audacity that criticising the social media content and public behaviour of small time ‘influencers’ is somehow beyond the pale. No Cathy, it’s part of the deal. Put your life online and people will discuss it online.

Don’t you know that you’re only entitled to air the opinions about CM and co that are glowing with praise? 😂

And yes, the root cause is that these people are so immersed in the fake reality of social media and it’s nuances, that they have little to no capacity to perceive the real world and all that is in it. They quite literally live in gaga land and it’s SO entertaining to see them make utter fools of themselves day after day, with ZERO awareness.

Reactions: 9
I really really like Rebecca Maguire I think she’d hilarious but that post about stabbing the nhs in the back she went to Italy didn’t social distance and then went back to work ? Pot kettle black ...]

I really really like Rebecca Maguire I think she’d hilarious but that post about stabbing the nhs in the back she went to Italy didn’t social distance and then went back to work ? Pot kettle black ...]
I agree. It’s refreshing to see Rebecca own her West Belfast roots amongst the fakery and contrived accents of Belfast Z-list Insta. She does seem genuinely down to earth most of the time. Not sure about the ‘TV personality’ in her bio though 🤔

Met CM a while back and while taking a picture that included her in it, she asked me to use a specific Insta filter while taking it. Also anyone noticed that she hasnt had an active CMPR website since 2017

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Cm's insta videos from this morning. . . Why any beauty brand would want to work with her when she posts videos with black god knows what smeared all underneath and above her eyes! Literally didn't listen to the product she was reviewing, I was just thinking how I'd love to take a wet wipe to her face!

• Haha
Cm's insta videos from this morning. . . Why any beauty brand would want to work with her when she posts videos with black god knows what smeared all underneath and above her eyes! Literally didn't listen to the product she was reviewing, I was just thinking how I'd love to take a wet wipe to her face!
Hideous and surely she knows every slide needs to say ad on it if it is an ad.

I know, the make up is truly embarrassing, it’s like a three year old got a hold of mummy’s make up bag.

The big fake eyelashes flapping away like letterbox brushes, the lips all freshly pumped with filler, the litres of Botox, and then there’s the light behind the camera, then we’ve got a few Insta filters to top it off for good measure. It truly is a completely false world. Do they convince themselves on some conscious level that this is what they really look like?

Then the obviously paid, but not declared, promotion of some other obscure website that will no doubt fold in a month or two. Does anybody ever notice that she finds everything that she plugs is absolutely ‘fab’ 😂

Did anybody notice that the website she plugged for a while recently, don lusso competitions, which was essentially selling expensive raffle tickets, has folded, with all its social media pages and website shut down? I wonder if anybody who bought the tickets that Cathy was forever plugging ever got their money back? 🤔

They’re the guys who brought the Ferrari to the house for her to sit on. She made a big song and dance about buying a ‘ticket’ for someone who lost their job due to Covid. What a damp squib that was.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I genuinely don’t understand why you all continue to follow Cathy when you seem so enraged by her. Why look in the first place?!

And no, I’m not Cathy and I’m not one of her friends.

I’m just baffled by people who intentionally look at something that they know will annoy them and then post here to say just how much it has annoyed them!

I know, the make up is truly embarrassing, it’s like a three year old got a hold of mummy’s make up bag.

The big fake eyelashes flapping away like letterbox brushes, the lips all freshly pumped with filler, the litres of Botox, and then there’s the light behind the camera, then we’ve got a few Insta filters to top it off for good measure. It truly is a completely false world. Do they convince themselves on some conscious level that this is what they really look like?

Then the obviously paid, but not declared, promotion of some other obscure website that will no doubt fold in a month or two. Does anybody ever notice that she finds everything that she plugs is absolutely ‘fab’ 😂

Did anybody notice that the website she plugged for a while recently, don lusso competitions, which was essentially selling expensive raffle tickets, has folded, with all its social media pages and website shut down? I wonder if anybody who bought the tickets that Cathy was forever plugging ever got their money back? 🤔

They’re the guys who brought the Ferrari to the house for her to sit on. She made a big song and dance about buying a ‘ticket’ for someone who lost their job due to Covid. What a damp squib that was.
I'm all for calling people out but this is just mean and unnecessary. So what if her eyeliner is smudged? And who cares if she gets botox? I get that she is plugging beauty stuff, that's fine that's what she does but she isnt making these big unrealistic claims about the product either.
I understand the frustration with people using filters, i ranted about this yesterday but it shouldnt trigger a mean response that takes away from what you are probably really trying to say.

Now the don lusso stuff. That, I am interested in. They seemed to have reeled a lot of insta people in to promoting them and vanished.
Who won the car? Why'd they disappear? Could be real tea in that to spill....

I'm all for calling people out but this is just mean and unnecessary. So what if her eyeliner is smudged? And who cares if she gets botox? I get that she is plugging beauty stuff, that's fine that's what she does but she isnt making these big unrealistic claims about the product either.
I understand the frustration with people using filters, i ranted about this yesterday but it shouldnt trigger a mean response that takes away from what you are probably really trying to say.

Now the don lusso stuff. That, I am interested in. They seemed to have reeled a lot of insta people in to promoting them and vanished.
Who won the car? Why'd they disappear? Could be real tea in that to spill....
If you look at the Don Lusso post on her gram a lady commented last week asking what happened and had no reply from CM. There should be an explanation on this for all those that parted with cash.

Reactions: 1
I genuinely don’t understand why you all continue to follow Cathy when you seem so enraged by her. Why look in the first place?!

And no, I’m not Cathy and I’m not one of her friends.

I’m just baffled by people who intentionally look at something that they know will annoy them and then post here to say just how much it has annoyed them!
But sure we're all "feckin nobodies" anyways.. 🤷🏼‍♀️😉

Reactions: 1