Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those close up videos of her (or anyone) eating turn my stomach. Why does she always end up with food on her face, is she five?!
I suppose that's one benefit of getting blocked by her šŸ˜‚ she didn't take criticism of her Primark scheme too well.

Reactions: 3
The women is absolutely revolting, constantly showing food in her mouth. Like who does that?? As my Nan would say ā€˜the manners of a pigā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ·
Disgusting to the core.. šŸ¤®

Reactions: 4
She is so full of shite telling Insta about her finances!
So in her resolutions she says sheā€™s not going to spend beyond her means & is going to pay off her credit cards. Then in the next story says she couldnā€™t afford this holiday & put it on her credit card before her mortgage payment doubled. Well, thatā€™s this year off to a great start. Why would you share any of that?

So in her resolutions she says sheā€™s not going to spend beyond her means & is going to pay off her credit cards. Then in the next story says she couldnā€™t afford this holiday & put it on her credit card before her mortgage payment doubled. Well, thatā€™s this year off to a great start. Why would you share any of that?
This is a 50 year old woman that still hasnā€™t got her tit together šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I think she is just bullshitting it all, trying to be ā€˜relateableā€™

Reactions: 2
Yep Cathy sheā€™ll remember the holiday you booked and paired off on your credit card. Pretty sure sheā€™d rather you got rid of that picture perfect dog sold the big house and lived within your means.
When she says sheā€™ll work doubly hard. What she actually means is sheā€™ll recruit more wannabe models to stand for hours minimum wage handing out samples in a shopping centre.

Sheā€™ll get more people to attend her bloggers brunch lunch give them freebies and then tell them to post how great everything is on their social media.

No idea why you would go on social media and admit to putting a holiday on credit. There not much point giving kids a holiday if you are up to your eyeballs in debt by the end of the month.

Reactions: 7
More like youā€™re looking for a freebie for her party in return for some advertising on your page šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
EB526FF7-83D4-4EE1-BAE4-5553B0BFB875.jpeg

Reactions: 9
My god she's a beggy bastard. And the z list IG wankers think she's some sort of Godmother.

Vomit.
They have too brown nose her as she's the only one pulling the strings and keeping their media hungry faces in the Ulster Tatler and Northern Women magazine. If they refuse to do a promo or throw a strop they will be cast into the North Down wilderness.

• Haha
So she got home from holiday & her front door was lying open but nothing was taken. Thatā€™s very odd. There must have been something worth taking, a computer, iPad, jewelleryā€¦.something? Did it never occur to her that she may not have closed it properly when she left?!

So she got home from holiday & her front door was lying open but nothing was taken. Thatā€™s very odd. There must have been something worth taking, a computer, iPad, jewelleryā€¦.something? Did it never occur to her that she may not have closed it properly when she left?!
Surely a woman of her status has CCTV or at least a video doorbell

Reactions: 1
Surely a woman of her status has CCTV or at least a video doorbell
Or at the very least an alarm?! Itā€™s not difficult. Also if someone did break in, she has herself to blame, she advertised that she was away on social media. Really not bright. I find it very bizarre that not one thing was taken. Iā€™d say she didnā€™t secure her door properly.

Reactions: 6
Or at the very least an alarm?! Itā€™s not difficult. Also if someone did break in, she has herself to blame, she advertised that she was away on social media. Really not bright. I find it very bizarre that not one thing was taken. Iā€™d say she didnā€™t secure her door properly.
I've missed this story, is she claiming that someone magically got into her house found a key to open her front door from inside then left? Hmm šŸ¤”šŸ¤” I think you've accidentally not closed the door or your cleaner/dog walker/ mum called in when you were away and forgot to close the door!

I've missed this story, is she claiming that someone magically got into her house found a key to open her front door from inside then left? Hmm šŸ¤”šŸ¤” I think you've accidentally not closed the door or your cleaner/dog walker/ mum called in when you were away and forgot to close the door!
She did a story where she said when she got home from holiday, ā€œsomeone had managed to openā€ her front door but nothing was taken, so she was spending the day sorting security out & how it scared her. Well maybe donā€™t announce on social media that you are on holiday! Duh! Also the fact that absolutely nothing was taken is a bit odd, Iā€™d be embarrassed to say there wants nothing in my house worth taking! Iā€™d say she left the door slightly open when she left.

She did a story where she said when she got home from holiday, ā€œsomeone had managed to openā€ her front door but nothing was taken, so she was spending the day sorting security out & how it scared her. Well maybe donā€™t announce on social media that you are on holiday! Duh! Also the fact that absolutely nothing was taken is a bit odd, Iā€™d be embarrassed to say there wants nothing in my house worth taking! Iā€™d say she left the door slightly open when she left.
Sounds like sheā€™s made up some BS story to go on the beg for free security installation. The devil works hard, but CM works harder šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10