Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Cathy sharing videos of a huge grazing board on Insta tonight, in the background there's a Moretti and a glass of red. She can't miss an opportunity to share a boring update on insta but isn't clever enough to not share the fact someone is over.

Her daughter's birthday recently she shared videos of the cake etc but failed to not include the people in the background......

People like Cathy are the reason we are still in such a shite situation with this virus!

If your aren't going to follow he rules at least don't share it with the world. You are so thirsty Cathy!
YES I and many other concerned mums saw this and YES she’s an absolute selfish cow. The Bangor or Hollywood police should be notified again. People are dying and I’m so sick of these (in my opinion) scumbags breaking the law.

The scum bags at her dinner party last night were it seems (of course) big Covid super spreader herself Gemma Garrett (the same Gemma Garret who has said she had Covid twice (on her pathetic podcast with Mickey Bartlett ), she laughingly admits she got it in a ball-pit while drunk in Poland at the height of the pandemic. She also admitted she thought it was hilarious she pooed herself as a result of how badly Covid affected her when she got home WHILE OUT FOR A WALK. listen for yourself.

And the other person (who seems to be one of the many people staying at Gemma Garrets home on and off throughout this pandemic (a man called M. Wilson). Meanwhile that meatball girl is also posting herself as Gemma Garretts housemate/bubble. I wouldn’t be surprised if the meatball was there at Cathys house too, she’s just maybe just a bit to smart to post if she was.

Here’s the evidence that was sent into 2 parent WhatsApp groups I’m in today. They were the ones who mentioned Garrett having Covid twice and told me about the podcast. Cathy Martin is the talk of the area she lives in. Such a crazy lying cow (she’s a renowned liar) . She travelled to the epicentre of Covid at the height of the pandemic and came home with zero isolation.

See attached pictures of Cathy Martin boasting about making her cheese soup earlier in the evening (rank) and then said Covid spreader Gemma Garrett and M.Wilson then desperately posting themselves eating cheese soup at Cathy martin’s dinner table later that evening (yes the exact dinner table CM shoved down our throats all Christmas with the exact same table decorations) complete with grazing platter in the background and the table set for 4 people with wine. Cathys jumper she was wearing is visible in the picture too.

Selfish vile humans the lot of them. I get their lives are so empty they can’t bear their own company and none of them care about their health but God knows how many people they have infected or even killed in Northern Ireland. I know people in the Dundoland area in particular who have died. Garretts stomping ground. People need to report them to the police over and over again. I hear they were all reported first time around but they STILL continue to do it.

We will never get out of this pandemic until uneducated losers like these lot are stopped. Why are the police not stopping these people from breaking the law. They are posting it for all to see!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Ok did anyone see her posting on her stories about Aisling being murdered and using a jolly video of herself jogging in the background laughing and pulling faces?......is it just me who finds it so inappropriate?

• Wow

tracho

Cathy will absolutely love this but you can sorta link her to Bradley Cooper, I’ll explain.. her stepson Johnny either is friends with/or just photographs (he’s a photographer) Maddie Waterhouse, who’s sister Suki dated Bradley for a few years before Irina. I said loosely but she will be living for the links her step son can give to a desperate ‘socialite’ like her. Actually get the impression the stepson thinks of himself as one of the London cool massif and is probably a little embarrassed by Cathy 😂
Former stepmom to a photographer who once worked with a woman who was the sister of an ex-girlfriend of Bradley Cooper.

That’s a loose connection if ever I heard one, but she’s probably picturing herself doing a Hello! front cover, or at the Met Gala next year, at Bradley’s table.

She’s a bit long in the tooth to be trotting around even Belfast on a Saturday night, never mind mingling with the Shoreditch massif, but you never know.

‘From ‘Holywood’ to ‘Hollywood’, read how Insta Superstar and Helens Bays most famous socialite cracked America with her endless selfies’.

I for one can’t wait. #gifted

dickyticker

Yep Cathy she’ll remember the holiday you booked and paired off on your credit card. Pretty sure she’d rather you got rid of that picture perfect dog sold the big house and lived within your means.
When she says she’ll work doubly hard. What she actually means is she’ll recruit more wannabe models to stand for hours minimum wage handing out samples in a shopping centre.

She’ll get more people to attend her bloggers brunch lunch give them freebies and then tell them to post how great everything is on their social media.

No idea why you would go on social media and admit to putting a holiday on credit. There not much point giving kids a holiday if you are up to your eyeballs in debt by the end of the month.

Jennyfromtheblock

When Cathy said she couldn’t stay because she was going on holiday I assumed her flight was that evening but it was early the next morning! No reason why she couldn’t have attended the evening party for a few hours.

Bgr101

VIP Member
Nope, not telling you off, I just don’t understand it. Jealousy?
This isnt a fan site so you wont find much praise here on any thread. I see some of your other comments on other threads are all positive too. You must be a nice person, i dont think tattle is the place for you.

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Exactly. Cannot believe someone broke in and touched nothing. I think her stalker was a while ago. He allegedly turned up at her door & told her she didn’t sound as posh in real life as she does on Instagram.
It was probably just the Amazon delivery driver 😂

• Haha

tracho

The complete lack of self awareness and BS that comes from CM.

‘Here’s something quick to cook for your kids...’ then goes on to describe an incredibly detailed preparation of carbonara, with sliced onions and garlic, black pepper, smoky pancetta, egg yolk, butter, and ‘authentic pecorino’.

No Cathy, we throw chicken and chips in the oven when we are busy and need to feed mouths quickly. But I guess the Holywood Housewives would scoff at such a common suggestion and so the facade of gourmet cooking for hungry kids must be maintained. Utterly fake.

Then she goes on to mourn the end of Keeping up with the Kardashians, but then bizarrely claims that she never watched a single episode. Again, the Holywood crew must all pretend that they don’t watch the same programmes that the ‘commoners’ watch.

Its like Paddy Raffs character ‘Nigel’ joking that being seen to drink Buckfast would be ‘BT9 suicide’, so he does it in private and begs his friends not to tell. 😂

Not too far away from the truth for some absolute fakers.

Last edited:

tracho

CM is as fake as they come. One indicator that someone isn’t quite kosher is that they FOREVER post quotes about, and tell others to be, nice, and kind, and caring. It’s a compensation mechanism. Basic psychology.

‘Look at me, aren’t I SSSSSOOOOO nice!’ In a nutshell, truly nice people don’t feel the need to act like this. Conversely, people that aren’t really that nice in private do feel the need.

I usually don’t take interest in the fake NI Z Listers that populate social media here. But the antics of CM, particularly during, and after the Stephen Clements debacle, was truly something that needed addressed.

I guess that the obvious fake staycation is just more evidence of how utterly unaware and phoney this woman really is. She literally could have not posted for a few days, but as I have said before, that is quite literally beyond her.

Bgr101

VIP Member
Id love to know in the eyes of CM what actually makes you a "somebody".

Anyone who calls anyone else a nobody is in fact a total bitch themselves.

tracho

This is an SOS going out to anyone who can contact CM or Rebecca Maguire, who are currently on a night out together in Belfast. Can they please tell CM to sort her eye shadow out. It looks like it’s been put on with a spoon, and I am not being unkind. Someone please do the woman a favour, RM is clearly too embarrassed to say anything.

P.S I’m not being intentionally critical, I just think that someone genuinely needs to have a word. If they post endless filtered selfies then legitimate criticism is a ok.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

noseynelly13

Did anyone listen to her podcast episode where she said now that we’re all ‘post pandemic’ ?? Also she has an upcoming blogger brunch at her house, even though we’re still in a pandemic

Also I was at an event with CM & TB a few years back and whenever I spoke, TB looked up my Instagram and had to show CM in shock because I had more followers than her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6

dickyticker

I don’t know the woman so I can’t comment on her personally.
I just HATE that she rants on about sustainability and being eco friendly but then she spends her entire life buying half of Zara. I’m just waiting for the huge Primark haul when it finally reopens.
All made in sweat shops and headed straight for landfill.
Wait no longer Cathy was the individual tasked with inviting NI 'influencers' to the media day at the new Primark. All the usual suspects in attendance.

Just shows how sustainability goes out the window when you get offered 30 pieces of silver by a big company.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Surely a woman of her status has CCTV or at least a video doorbell
Or at the very least an alarm?! It’s not difficult. Also if someone did break in, she has herself to blame, she advertised that she was away on social media. Really not bright. I find it very bizarre that not one thing was taken. I’d say she didn’t secure her door properly.

tracho

She said shes working from home, but yet has the time for all that? Is she actually running CmPR anymore or whats going on. The website looks like it was taken down in 2018 as it says it has "big plans for 2019".. um.. still waiting apparently..
Cathy ‘here in Helens Bay’ Martin dosen’t seem to do much these days apart from hog free beauty treatments and post nothingness on Instagram, you know, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and endless heavily filtered selfies, that nobody with half a life would be remotely interested in. This morning it was posting a video to her story of some post sitting on her doorstep. No joke. As I said before, it’s an insatiable attention seeking psychosis.

Then she seems to forever claim that half the world DM her about mundane matters. ‘Loads of you were debating in my DMs about how to cook Carbonara...’. Yeah right Cathy. What’s with the faux Italian accent? Imagine an Italian switching to a Belfast accent for certain words. She’s unintentionally comical.

The business side of things seems to have died a death. I suppose when your flogging failed raffles for Ferrari’s then business is somewhat tough at the minute.

tracho

That comment has been left in quite a few places. I guess she wont know the answer if no one else knows.
There must have been someone reputable involved in getting them on board with promoting the competition, i was surprised to see them promoting it in the first place as raffles are quite uncouth.
Anyone who bought a ticket though 🙈 if you won a Ferrari you couldnt accept it. How much would the insurance, tax and service be on it never mind if something broke 😂
As far as I remember, she said it was a 'friend' who was running the Don Lusso raffle? Either way it wouldn't be hard for her to get an answer from someone who was involved in running the thing. I have a feeling that loads of people could have been completely fleeced.