Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Compresso cup?! Nah, that’s straight off the Love Honey website 🥴😂
I could suggest a place she could insert it without too much hassle. I remember just before lockdown all these Miss NI and AVA models started posting about these, didn't realise it was Air miles Cathy that was behind them. Talk about reinventing the wheel these have been around for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We also need to remember that during the lockdowns when you able to buy coffee but couldn't use your own cup she was spouting about how it wasn't good for the environment while still tagging these cups she didn't understand why she couldn't use a cup that had been near her. Even out of lockdowns that is one mouth I wouldn't want to go near. I'm surprised she doesn't take then to the bars to have her wine in if she loves them that much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s tried to OUT Helen who started Tattle but seems she’s barking up the wrong tree the old mutt🐶
Have to say for a woman with only one thread so far Tattle lives rent free in her head

Or maybe its just another ego trip to drive people here to see what being said about others - we all know she’s not above doing something like that 😂

• Haha
She’s tried to OUT Helen who started Tattle but seems she’s barking up the wrong tree the old mutt🐶
Have to say for a woman with only one thread so far Tattle lives rent free in her head

Or maybe its just another ego trip to drive people here to see what being said about others - we all know she’s not above doing something like that 😂
What's she said?

Isn’t she always saying “be kind”?! Yet she posts some poor woman’s profile trying to out her as the founder of Tattle and the woman has absolutely nothing to do with it. Bravo Cathy. Will she be issuing an apology?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The only reason I know about tattle is from Cathy and now she is spreading false allegations about an innocent woman, she never ceases to amaze me 🙄

Reactions: 6
Does she actually realise that the world does not revolve around her?! PR Mogul she is not. Just give it up, as if the founder of tattle is worried about a wee woman from ‘Helen’s Bay’ 🤢 I mean Holywood, where there is significant wealth but just across the road, major poverty.
She is a dose & needs to stop making a fool of herself.

Reactions: 3
It was on her stories. It has nothing to do with the woman she is referring to.
Thanks - she must’ve done the dirty delete as it’s gone - unless it’s expired. This lady could possibly take her for malicious communication surely. God love her having to deal with all those messages etc when she’s nothing to do with it. Cathy has majorly fucked that one up

Thanks - she must’ve done the dirty delete as it’s gone - unless it’s expired. This lady could possibly take her for malicious communication surely. God love her having to deal with all those messages etc when she’s nothing to do with it. Cathy has majorly fucked that one up
We will await her apology.

• Haha
Watch on Instastories anonymous watch or similar. I never give any of them engagement or views.
Ur not asking where she got her wild garlic from then 🤣 she wants to be careful posting that some insta hun is gonna pick what they think is garlic and it’ll be some poisonous plant off the back of Cathy bad teeth secretly I love tattles recommendation.
Maybe Cathy startd tattle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did I miss her apology for clearly showing a lady’s profile, wrongly linking her with creating Tattle? Anything? No?