Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
POST REMOVED AS IT VIOLATES COMMUNITY STANDARDS

Last edited:
Dinner for a ‘grieving friend’ which she posts all over Insta, what a creature! And begging for a plumber- pay for one like the rest of us!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Wtf is a “sombre supper with a grieving friend”?! She’s vile. How about you just support your friend and not plaster it on Instagram? The video of her trying to eat an oyster is disgusting. Does she think that’s sexy? She looks like a child with no table manners with the food around her mouth. Boke. 🤢

Reactions: 5
Shes a total grief tourist. Was the same after Stephen clement died. Just HAD to mention she spoke to him the night before he died.

Shes a total grief tourist. Was the same after Stephen clement died. Just HAD to mention she spoke to him the night before he died.
I know she's supposed to be a PR guru but how she came back from that I'll never know. Vile woman running to the media about her secret chats with him.

Reactions: 6
I know she's supposed to be a PR guru but how she came back from that I'll never know. Vile woman running to the media about her secret chats with him.
It was the lowest of the low. A real “I know more than you know”. So desperately disrespectful to him and his family. Beyond inappropriate. Just shows the person she truly is.

Cathy Martin is a piece of tit. Vile deluded woman who claws at anything to stay relevant. She is a walking red flag. Any wonder she can’t keep a man

Reactions: 3
I don’t know the woman so I can’t comment on her personally.
I just HATE that she rants on about sustainability and being eco friendly but then she spends her entire life buying half of Zara. I’m just waiting for the huge Primark haul when it finally reopens.
All made in sweat shops and headed straight for landfill.

I don’t know the woman so I can’t comment on her personally.
I just HATE that she rants on about sustainability and being eco friendly but then she spends her entire life buying half of Zara. I’m just waiting for the huge Primark haul when it finally reopens.
All made in sweat shops and headed straight for landfill.
Wait no longer Cathy was the individual tasked with inviting NI 'influencers' to the media day at the new Primark. All the usual suspects in attendance.

Just shows how sustainability goes out the window when you get offered 30 pieces of silver by a big company.

Wait no longer Cathy was the individual tasked with inviting NI 'influencers' to the media day at the new Primark. All the usual suspects in attendance.

Just shows how sustainability goes out the window when you get offered 30 pieces of silver by a big company.
Her Primark story on her grid has the music 'Earth Song'. Ironic! 😑

Looks like Shu on the Lisburn Road had another CM arranged event with all the usual suspects including the two camp chefs, few of the relationship and yoga retreat organisers. Do they honestly think people are stupid I wouldn't let her arrange a bunch of flowers.

• Haha
Now she’s on Instagram saying how sick she is in a hotel in a Paris. Cough, sore throat, laryngitis.
AND SHE STILL WENT OUT TO DINNER to spread it to everyone else at her table.
Have people learnt nothing from Covid?

Now she’s on Instagram saying how sick she is in a hotel in a Paris. Cough, sore throat, laryngitis.
AND SHE STILL WENT OUT TO DINNER to spread it to everyone else at her table.
Have people learnt nothing from Covid?
I think it was London.

Those close up videos of her (or anyone) eating turn my stomach. Why does she always end up with food on her face, is she five?!