Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a good friend Cathy is…. Gemma Garrett (horrible person) makes a big deal about being a vegetarian, animal rights etc but Cathy has told everyone on her stories that Gemma had the braised beef🤨 #Besties

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is her ex well off?
Looks like she has a swimming pool at her house in some of the stories she puts up.
Her kids were swimming in the pool. Unless I'm mistaken.
he certainly used to be very well off but the business I knew him to own has closed now so not sure that he is doing.

Is her ex well off?
Looks like she has a swimming pool at her house in some of the stories she puts up.
Her kids were swimming in the pool. Unless I'm mistaken.
Yeah he’s well off, and Cathy is living very comfortably thanks to him. She wouldn’t know the meaning of a hard days work. She is an arrogant cow and loves the sound of her own voice

Reactions: 5
Hope you guys are ready for another terrible competition flog 🤣
She’s well past her sell by date. She needs to disappear into oblivion. Clapped out old trout prancing around like a teenager. I’ve never seen someone so desperate for attention and validation

Reactions: 4
Why is her eye make up always smudged? Even when she just gets up in the morning it’s still on. Surely she can find a good eye make up remover and good eye make up that doesn’t look like it’s been applied in the dark. I don’t get it! She looks like a 5 year old who has slapped on her Mother’s make up.

Reactions: 4
Why is her eye make up always smudged? Even when she just gets up in the morning it’s still on. Surely she can find a good eye make up remover and good eye make up that doesn’t look like it’s been applied in the dark. I don’t get it! She looks like a 5 year old who has slapped on her Mother’s make up.
I think she’s trying to go for the sultry Claudia Winkleman look… but instead she looks like a tart doing the walk of shame home after a one night stand 🥴😂

Reactions: 2