Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a damn good episode from casualty tonight. Won't give away spoilers but it did really show how the NHS has been the past few months (year almost) and was very powerful.

Reactions: 9
No spoilers but sad and genuinely physically overwhelmed from being upset after that episode
I wish I'd read the blurb before I watched it. Not quite the escapism I was expecting. I felt quite sick by the end.

As someone mentioned on another thread though, hopefully it will have made anyone who doubts the severity of the situation think again.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wow that episode all I can say the tears were real
I am not NHS but I am social services and have been front line and seen from the inside throughout and this just highlighted it fully the emotion that our hospitals and staff are feeling

Reactions: 4
Best episode I've ever watched. I sincerely hope Casualty win many awards for that one episode alone.
It's seriously opened my eyes.

Reactions: 10
Catching up from last week and wow the way that episode captured what’s really going on was incredible. Balling my eyes out!

Reactions: 2
I've only just watched the missing episode. I will watch the 2 new episodes in the week.

Crazy to think that something like that was going to be aired last year. Was it supposed to be aired at the start of the first lockdown?

TiVo messed up because the footie ran over so I missed a chunk in the middle. Those who watched it how did Faith find out about Lev's affair?

Reactions: 1
TiVo messed up because the footie ran over so I missed a chunk in the middle. Those who watched it how did Faith find out about Lev's affair?
Dylan told her he saw lev kissing a man in the ambulance station a while ago, I think it was pre-lockdown

About tonight’s episode.

It seems that was Connie and Grace’s last episode. Such an anticlimax. Although some tweets say last episode ‘for a while’ but the actresses are making it sound pretty final.

About tonight’s episode.

It seems that was Connie and Grace’s last episode. Such an anticlimax. Although some tweets say last episode ‘for a while’ but the actresses are making it sound pretty final.
Didn’t realise that, maybe they’ll make it so Connie takes some time off to spend time with Grace. I suppose then it gives more time for other characters. Hopefully we see more of Ethan, fenisha and baby.[/SPOILER

Is it me or was the acting really off during yesterdays episode?

That scene with Connie and Grace at the train station was beautiful. It explained why Connie is the way she is. I’m glad Amanda got her say in her exit.

The only niggle I’ve got is the exit isn’t explained to the audience. If someone didn’t know she was leaving you wouldn’t have known. Although next week it will probably be told that Connie is taking time away to look after Grace.

Reactions: 3
What is it with Connie leaving and train stations?

Classic Holby City on Drama channel today was the episode she left Darwin after insulting Hanssen's height and a volley of Swedish insults, she handed over the reigns to Jac Naylor with a goodbye drink in St. Pancras Station.

It's also quite hard for me saying goodbye to Connie twice in a few days. She's always been one of my absolute favourites in Holby and Casualty.

Oh that was a lovely old face that appeared last night. I hope they make way for it to be permanent 😍

Reactions: 5
Just noticed my planner is showing Casualty being recorded last night? Had a quick google but can’t see why? 🤷‍♀️

Just noticed my planner is showing Casualty being recorded last night? Had a quick google but can’t see why? 🤷‍♀️
The end of Saturday’s one said “the next Casualty will be shown at a later date” or something like that so maybe they’re moving it?