Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I held my breath for most of that episode. So sad. Poor Faith & Ethan šŸ˜­

The woman who is in the clip for next week saying something like ā€œI know who you areā€ to Ethan reminds me of Alicia. A relative maybe?
Alicia was my fav - she should come back to cheer Ethan up šŸ¤£

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think I held my breath for most of that episode. So sad. Poor Faith & Ethan šŸ˜­

The woman who is in the clip for next week saying something like ā€œI know who you areā€ to Ethan reminds me of Alicia. A relative maybe?
Alicia was my fav - she should come back to cheer Ethan up šŸ¤£
that time when Alicia was pushed through the glass door by the weirdo Eddie haunts me šŸ˜Ÿ

Omg also does anyone remember Bea? šŸ˜­

Reactions: 1
Just caught up my word that's was horrific. I did think Lev as a character had come to the end but like could they not give Ethan a happy ending šŸ˜•

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My hand literally flew to my mouth when the second train came along.... I just wasn't expecting it at all! Was all a shocking episode and I'm so sad they killed off Fenisha!

• Sad
Reactions: 11

This is also another one of the scenes of casualty Iā€™ve never forgotten šŸ˜£ā˜¹

Also, itā€™s weird to think the helicopter crash was Casualtyā€™s 30th anniversary episode and now itā€™s going to be Casualtyā€™s 35th anniversary episode this Saturday.

Reactions: 2
Ethan cannot catch a break! First his brother and now his fiancĆ©e. Fenisha was starting to grow on me as well. I really liked watching her and Ethan together, I canā€™t believe I thought a tv show would let a couple be live happily together šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø. I also jumped when Lev was hit by the second train, we got a second of hope that heā€™d be ok and then itā€™s crushed. I wonder if Matthew will get survivors guilt or clash heads with Ethan over the fact he was driving when they crashed.

I really hate the word ā€œtriggeringā€ as it irritates the tit out of me. Iā€™m not insensitive, I am very much so but when people describe many things as triggering it annoys the tit out of me. No idea why. Sorry just my thoughts šŸ¤£

Anyway, I am currently watching last nights episode and I am finding it quite ā€œtriggeringā€ and stuff like that doesnā€™t normally brother me. I find the whole relationship storyline with Jacob quite difficult even though Iā€™ve not been in that position. However, itā€™s the story with Jo (which obvs is to do with Jacob etc) that I find really hard. It sounds ridiculous but I might have to stop watching while this whole Jacob storyline continues.

Itā€™s such an important story to show and great they highlight these things for people but I dunno why I find it so difficult.

Just caught up, Jacob what were you thinking?!
Does anyone remember Abs? I had the biggest crush on him when I was about 13 šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Anyway, I am currently watching last nights episode and I am finding it quite ā€œtriggeringā€ and stuff like that doesnā€™t normally brother me. I find the whole relationship storyline with Jacob quite difficult even though Iā€™ve not been in that position. However, itā€™s the story with Jo (which obvs is to do with Jacob etc) that I find really hard. It sounds ridiculous but I might have to stop watching while this whole Jacob storyline continues.

Itā€™s such an important story to show and great they highlight these things for people but I dunno why I find it so difficult.
Yeah, I am also finding it incredibly difficult and have considered ditching it for a bit. I think that because its combined with Ethan and Faith morning there's nothing to counter balance it? It all feels very heavy right now which is not exactly what I watch Casualty for. I've enjoyed it when they've explored heavier topics before but perhaps its combined with the world being a stressful place right now, I just need something lighter.

Reactions: 4
THAT ENDING THOUGH omg the drama

I feel like we can all relate to Jacob in some way, wanting to hold onto the good in someone toxic when really you should see the red flags and abuse for what it is and leave šŸ™

Just catching up on the weekends episodes. The new doctor really is a cow

Reactions: 9
To have one brother getting stabbed at your Emergency department seems unfortunate, to have both get stabbed seems extremely careless.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think they shouldā€™ve went out last year but didnā€™t for some reason? A flash back to a year ago makes no sense.
I do, then again I doubt they were able to film it for last year. I didnā€™t mind the storyline with the new nurse and her mum as it was interesting to watch, I think all the other stuff with Ian and Charlie spoilt it as it was obvious theyā€™d both be fine since they're still there a year later.