Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh Noel 💔 this isn’t much of a spoiler actually just really feel for him. Although I am a bit disappointed that they had this immigration storyline of sorts and it’s not really going to go anywhere as it’s the end of the series. I think they could have made so much impact with it, pointing out just how bad things are that people risk their lives for safety
Again not a spoiler and it was pretty boring but poor Noel ❤

Connie and Jacob though :oops:/SPOILER]

Again not a spoiler and it was pretty boring but poor Noel ❤

Connie and Jacob though :oops:/SPOILER]
Wow, ngl that seemed like an almost perfect episode to end on- so many unanswered questions. It’s a shame there were no dylan scenes at tho 😥going to miss seeing him every Saturday 😔 Do we think Connie and Jacob are going to last this time? Will Fenisha still be around when Casualty returns? Not really bothered about Grace returning, she was a bit of a headache and was only really good due to the Connie content she gave us. Also hope we see a new member of reception when the show returns, Noel has been struggling and asking for an extra pair of hands for ages so would be nice to see him have someone there to promote his character even more- rather than just flinging him between the odd scene. Hope they do something with Will too- he just seems to be a spare part atm. Also ngl but I doubt Faith coming to a realisation about Lev will happen off screen- that storyline and her being mad at Dylan will still be slow moving when it returns IMO

Unrelated but can anyone explain Dylan’s morse joke from a few episodes ago when him and Faith were being detectives?

When it picks up again later in the year will it be like the next day or will there have been time passed in the episodes, if that makes sense?

@paigelemonade My understanding was that Dylan didn’t say it as a joke, I don’t think he had any idea what Faith found funny whatsoever..(&neither did I 😂)

The only thing I can even think of is Faith maybe thinks that Dylan is similar to Sherlock in some ways so when he came out and asked to be Morse instead she found it funny that he couldn’t see the similarities between himself and Sherlock.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I remember watching some of the early episodes, Charlie and Duffy were so young. Cathy Shipton had a sort of Bristolian accent in the early episodes, but used her own accent in later episodes. I wonder if they ever gave an explanation for that?

Wow. Was really weird to watch an episode with little memory of what happened before and fully knowing what happened after

Reactions: 1
I know it’s not strictly Casualty but it’s the same hospital...

Just watched this weeks Holby. Surely this has got to be the start of Cameron’s downfall. Been going on much too long.