Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to be an avid casualty viewer, but haven fallen out of love with it the last year. Also watch holly city as well

Reactions: 6
It’s a lot of rubbish now but I never miss it 🤣. It’s hard to believe that Derek Thompson (Charlie) is one of the highest paid actors in the UK, he’s so wooden.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a lot of rubbish now but I never miss it 🤣. It’s hard to believe that Derek Thompson (Charlie) is one of the highest paid actors in the UK, he’s so wooden.
It’s his eyes when they dart around everywhere 😂

• Haha
Gosh I haven’t seen casualty for years. Used to love it especially when Nick was in it 👌 yes please

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Very confused with the last episode as they cut one so lots of stories didn’t make sense,like Ethan will
Showed one episode then now off air.
I get it was a sensitive subject as to why it was cut but they should of just stopped showing it until things go back as lots of loose ends now

I bloody love casualty. I always get annoyed with it as its so unrealistic but I do love it. Dylan is my favourite character

I used to love Casualty. Unfortunately being married to an Emergency Medicine consultant makes it really difficult to enjoy as he’s forever pointing out the errors.

Was the episode with the hostage the last episode? Can’t see anything more recent on iplayer 😶

I just ADORE Casualty! I’m so glad it back on again. I used to think Duffy was a horrific actress until the Dementia storyline, she was incredible at that.

Dylan is my favorite but I also liked the paramedic before he left, can't remember his name now.

I'm glad Ruby has gone, she was a terrible character.

Does anyone watch Holby?

Dylan is my favorite but I also liked the paramedic before he left, can't remember his name now.

I'm glad Ruby has gone, she was a terrible character.

Does anyone watch Holby?
Dylan is one of my favourites too, i havent watched if for about a year though as most people i liked left, I loved Zoe and Max and was glad they made Max's exit storyline include them both.

I watch Holby on and off, i like a Jac storyline but cant stand anything related to Cameron and not fussed about Essie stuff

Dylan is one of my favourites too, i havent watched if for about a year though as most people i liked left, I loved Zoe and Max and was glad they made Max's exit storyline include them both.

I watch Holby on and off, i like a Jac storyline but cant stand anything related to Cameron and not fussed about Essie stuff
Yes I like them too.

Can't stand Cameron and the girl that used to be in Eastenders. I love Fletch :love:.