Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it by the “to be continued...” that that’s the last one for a while? Hopefully not too long though as I know they’ve started filming again.

Reactions: 1
I take it by the “to be continued...” that that’s the last one for a while? Hopefully not too long though as I know they’ve started filming again.
I thought that too, hope it's not too long.
Probably being stupid, but will I like Holby if I love casualty?
Yes I think you will. I prefer Casualty as although the episodes do follow, they are different every week where as Holby follows pretty much every week. I do like Holby but if I miss an episode I don't watch it on catch up or anything

I've not been up long so apologies if that doesn't make sense!

I’m gutted they left Holby on that cliff hanger ☹ Looks like they are factoring COVID into the new episodes from what I’ve seen, there was a passing mention of it right at the beginning.

Would rather they didn’t cover it, sick of it in real life never mind holby life 😂🤪

People might've just been accidentally asking a plank of wood to do something. Derek Thompson is stealing a very big paycheck to be an extremely wooden character.
He must have invented Joey Tribbiani’s smell the fart acting! The ones on Drama just now are from about 2002, how can he still be there now 😂

Reactions: 3
Charlie is for sure the kind of character they will have to write out of the series when the actor dies! He’s not leaving unless it’s in a coffin.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Just watching last nights episode
Oh Dylan 💔 he looked so hurt when Faith said he was only saying that due to his ‘crush’. I really like Dylan as I feel I am similar to him in a way, very blunt and too the point and often taken the wrong way but always have good intentions!

Oh Fenisha 💔 I do feel for her finally opening up to Jan. I feel she will continue the secret now and it will end badly because it’s a soap and that’s what happens...

Just watching last nights episode
Oh Dylan 💔 he looked so hurt when Faith said he was only saying that due to his ‘crush’. I really like Dylan as I feel I am similar to him in a way, very blunt and too the point and often taken the wrong way but always have good intentions!

Oh Fenisha 💔 I do feel for her finally opening up to Jan. I feel she will continue the secret now and it will end badly because it’s a soap and that’s what happens...
Aww poor Dylan. I do think she will end up finding out but after last night I don't have much hope for her and Dylan 😭

Aww poor Dylan. I do think she will end up finding out but after last night I don't have much hope for her and Dylan 😭
I’m torn on Faith and whether I like her or not. However, nobody deserves what she is going f through. I think she will learn all about stuff with Lev eventually but it will have caused irreparable damage between her and Dylan professionally and personally

I’m torn on Faith and whether I like her or not. However, nobody deserves what she is going f through. I think she will learn all about stuff with Lev eventually but it will have caused irreparable damage between her and Dylan professionally and personally
Don’t really like Faith anymore, was never 100% sure on her in the first place but her whole character’s a bit wishy washy in terms of what she wants/how she goes about things. Her character’s only really enjoyable because of her chemistry with Dylan. Fair play to Dylan for telling her, his honesty and morals have always been the same and Faith knows this so is quite bitchy for her to claim it’s just because of his ‘crush’. Even though she’s the main initiator of their ‘relationship’. Whatever Dylan had done would’ve been wrong to her so I’m just glad her got it out there. If Faith doesn’t appreciate that then he’s better off without her imo.... Has anyone seen the preview for next week’s ep? Seems like Noel has a storyline coming up 🥺

Don’t really like Faith anymore, was never 100% sure on her in the first place but her whole character’s a bit wishy washy in terms of what she wants/how she goes about things. Her character’s only really enjoyable because of her chemistry with Dylan. Fair play to Dylan for telling her, his honesty and morals have always been the same and Faith knows this so is quite bitchy for her to claim it’s just because of his ‘crush’. Even though she’s the main initiator of their ‘relationship’. Whatever Dylan had done would’ve been wrong to her so I’m just glad her got it out there. If Faith doesn’t appreciate that then he’s better off without her imo.... Has anyone seen the preview for next week’s ep? Seems like Noel has a storyline coming up 🥺
Yes I think her response with the whole 'crush' thing was abit too much.

I love Noel!

. Has anyone seen the preview for next week’s ep? Seems like Noel has a storyline coming up 🥺
Haven’t seen the preview but thought something might be happening soon after he was so happy last week with his daughters baby news and the other week with him filtering out the grooming story. Setting him up for some heartache/tragedy. No one gets to be happy in Holby 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Omg guys tonight is the last episode before Casualty’s ‘extended break’!! 😥 They start filming again in September and usually have a 3 month gap before episodes being filmed and their release which means Casualty may not be back until December!! 😯😰

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg guys tonight is the last episode before Casualty’s ‘extended break’!! 😥 They start filming again in September and usually have a 3 month gap before episodes being filmed and their release which means Casualty may not be back until December!! 😯😰
Not happy. I love Casualty 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
oh Noel 💔 this isn’t much of a spoiler actually just really feel for him. Although I am a bit disappointed that they had this immigration storyline of sorts and it’s not really going to go anywhere as it’s the end of the series. I think they could have made so much impact with it, pointing out just how bad things are that people risk their lives for safety