Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dr Karen Kim

Oh my Lordy lord lord Nigel Harman is such a dish, when he took his scrubs off and just had that white tshirt on 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13

TheFabFader

VIP Member
It’s a lot of rubbish now but I never miss it 🤣. It’s hard to believe that Derek Thompson (Charlie) is one of the highest paid actors in the UK, he’s so wooden.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Awkward_Somber

To have one brother getting stabbed at your Emergency department seems unfortunate, to have both get stabbed seems extremely careless.

• Haha

Allthevest20

VIP Member
My hand literally flew to my mouth when the second train came along.... I just wasn't expecting it at all! Was all a shocking episode and I'm so sad they killed off Fenisha!

• Sad

Dr Karen Kim

They need to give us some characters that we are routing for like Zoe and Max, Connie & Jacob, Iain and everyone apart from Faith.

What’s going on in Dylan’s life, how’s Dervla? We don’t see enough of him.

There’s not much about people home lives and relationships anymore, other than Faith and Rash.

I feel like they need to give us some solid storylines that we can invest in.

Reactions: 10

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Best episode I've ever watched. I sincerely hope Casualty win many awards for that one episode alone.
It's seriously opened my eyes.

Reactions: 10

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Not sure about Amanda Mealing, I’ve only ever heard nice things about how gracious she is... but have read things about Derek Thompson being rude, uncooperative and hard to work with?...
People might've just been accidentally asking a plank of wood to do something. Derek Thompson is stealing a very big paycheck to be an extremely wooden character.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
What is going on with this show? Losing Ethan was bad enough but not Robyn, Marty who's only had about 10 minutes screen time lately and David. If he was going to leave it would have been after all the stuff with his son surely. David was great and I really enjoyed him when he had storylines outside of work all those years ago. Robyn was such a loveable character and I was shocked when I read the actress was leaving. Marty used to be good but he was always just sort of there recently.

This Jacob stuff is ridiculous. He would never have behaved this way, who decided this character change should happen, and so quickly?

Little Bear

VIP Member
My mum has always said that Charlie never looks at anyone when he’s talking to them and I see her right. I’ve been watching casualty for about 24 years and he doesn’t 😅

• Haha

Allthevest20

VIP Member
That was a damn good episode from casualty tonight. Won't give away spoilers but it did really show how the NHS has been the past few months (year almost) and was very powerful.

No spoilers but sad and genuinely physically overwhelmed from being upset after that episode
I wish I'd read the blurb before I watched it. Not quite the escapism I was expecting. I felt quite sick by the end.

As someone mentioned on another thread though, hopefully it will have made anyone who doubts the severity of the situation think again.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Hope96

VIP Member
I'm so excited for Zoe's brief return starting tonight! I absolutely loved her character and wish she would come back on more of a permanent basis.

Tanley

VIP Member
I loved that episode, I’m so glad they didn’t kill Charlie off. I thought the casting of young Charlie was spot on. Also some lovely scenes with Dylan, Zoe, Stevie and Josh. (I do wish Zoe was staying, she has fit straight back in.)
Great stuff, and the end of an era ❤

Dr Karen Kim

I can't believe that grenade storyline made it past the initial idea. If they really wanted to go with it they should have done it a few months before introducing the newbies, at least it wouldn't be so immediately linked to greys in most peoples minds.
I think they are definitely trying to grab a younger audience, the walk along the beds with Donna and max at the start was beyond cringe.
Teddy got shot and is back at work already? Are they planning to kill off Jacob and want everyone to hate him first because what it going on with him. He wasn't even this much of an arse to everyone when he was being abused, and him lashing out would have been more understanble then. Faith, dear lord can she just pop one too many pills and put this storyline to bed already. Are they trying to make Stevie and Max a thing?
I felt more attached to the bomb squad solider in half an episode than I do towards any of the new cast. He was written really well and yet they are doing crazy things to Jacobs character
The bomb squad solider has main character energy. I thought he was great!