Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because he’ll morph into the same plain character that they all do after a while. They all lose whatever characteristics people don’t like at the start and just blend into the background.

Does anyone else feel like it’s lost its depth recently? There are too many storylines and not enough focus on the actual people coming into the ED. Plus it feels like each episode is ending abruptly/almost on a cliffhanger but then the next one doesn’t really follow.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else feel like it’s lost its depth recently? There are too many storylines and not enough focus on the actual people coming into the ED. Plus it feels like each episode is ending abruptly/almost on a cliffhanger but then the next one doesn’t really follow.
Given the last few episodes are all part of the same group - like a six parter or whatever. All called Breaking Point: ABC/XYZ, you'd think they'd have linked them together better.

Reactions: 2
I feel like there’s too much of an agenda relating to what’s happening in real life. NHS at breaking point etc.
We are all well aware so I’m not sure it needs to be rammed down our throats on a Saturday night when most of us are just looking for a bit of light relief.

Reactions: 6
My money is on Faith, given how upset she was when ranting to Siobhan about Ngozi being reported in the latest episode.

I'd wager it's been done to redeem her after her drug stealing, cancer faking horror show last year.

I did wonder at one stage watching the last episode if it was Cam and he had grown a pair.

Bring back the days of guessing whether the tractor will explode or the spikes will go into a pedestrian, followed by an actual bit of blood and medical care.