Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few threads ago in the the ‘Celeb Gossip’ section, someone said that Amanda Mealing (Connie) was a nightmare to work with and another actress left after Amanda bullied her about not being able to conceive. Any idea who it could have been?

I’ve been watching Classic HC and Classic Casualty in lockdown (I’m living for it!) and Diane has recently committed suicide in HC so I wondered if it was maybe her

A few threads ago in the the ‘Celeb Gossip’ section, someone said that Amanda Mealing (Connie) was a nightmare to work with and another actress left after Amanda bullied her about not being able to conceive. Any idea who it could have been?

I’ve been watching Classic HC and Classic Casualty in lockdown (I’m living for it!) and Diane has recently committed suicide in HC so I wondered if it was maybe her
Not sure about Amanda Mealing, I’ve only ever heard nice things about how gracious she is... but have read things about Derek Thompson being rude, uncooperative and hard to work with?...

Reactions: 1
Not sure about Amanda Mealing, I’ve only ever heard nice things about how gracious she is... but have read things about Derek Thompson being rude, uncooperative and hard to work with?...
People might've just been accidentally asking a plank of wood to do something. Derek Thompson is stealing a very big paycheck to be an extremely wooden character.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People might've just been accidentally asking a plank of wood to do something. Derek Thompson is stealing a very big paycheck to be an extremely wooden character.
Exactly this! I’ve heard he’s one of the BBC’s highest paid actors but imo he can’t act for sh*t! His acting is dire and his character is so boring, to be honest I skip nearly all the scenes centred around him because they’re just so awful, especially the long ones of him saying the same monologue he’s said 10 times previously in the same unemotional, drony tone. Don’t see why they don’t just sack him, don’t think anyone even really likes his character tbh...

Reactions: 3
Exactly this! I’ve heard he’s one of the BBC’s highest paid actors but imo he can’t act for sh*t! His acting is dire and his character is so boring, to be honest I skip nearly all the scenes centred around him because they’re just so awful, especially the long ones of him saying the same monologue he’s said 10 times previously in the same unemotional, drony tone. Don’t see why they don’t just sack him, don’t think anyone even really likes his character tbh...
He's like the equivalent to Corrie's Ken Barlow.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Charlie is part of the furniture, they will never get rid of him.
Honestly wish they would though. Wouldn’t miss him one bit and don’t really see how’s he’s become part of the furniture, given casualty’s usually a come and go type of show. He’s the worse character on there imo

Honestly wish they would though. Wouldn’t miss him one bit and don’t really see how’s he’s become part of the furniture, given casualty’s usually a come and go type of show. He’s the worse character on there imo
I agree, he's a very boring character. I think he should've gone a long time ago or even when Duffy died he could've easily kept away to never return again.

Is Fenisha still pregnant? I don’t remember it being confirmed either way. If she is wtf is she playing at with Ethan? Stringing him along then in nine month (obv much less now) shout “surprise” and present him with his baby?

Is Fenisha still pregnant? I don’t remember it being confirmed either way. If she is wtf is she playing at with Ethan? Stringing him along then in nine month (obv much less now) shout “surprise” and present him with his baby?
I thought I’d missed an episode or 2 over lockdown with Fenisha, I’m sure they didn’t show an episode as me and the kids are so confused over what’s happening there!! It doesn’t tie in from one episode to the other

I thought I’d missed an episode or 2 over lockdown with Fenisha, I’m sure they didn’t show an episode as me and the kids are so confused over what’s happening there!! It doesn’t tie in from one episode to the other
There was one missed at the start of lockdown that had something that was killing people in it so they cancelled it because it was too close to home (I think). That was the one that whathisface found out she was pregnant and assumed it was his. In the ones after that she had the meetings about an abortion and said she needed more time to think.
I don’t think it’s been addressed since then. Maybe they’ve forgot to tell us another had been missed 🤣

There was one missed at the start of lockdown that had something that was killing people in it so they cancelled it because it was too close to home (I think). That was the one that whathisface found out she was pregnant and assumed it was his. In the ones after that she had the meetings about an abortion and said she needed more time to think.
I don’t think it’s been addressed since then. Maybe they’ve forgot to tell us another had been missed 🤣
That must be it! I normally have it on series link, but there was never any episodes to record! Watched last night, it was about David struggling to control his bipolar, but missed the start to understand why he was struggling. Or if another episode had led up to his struggles! Felt so lost, and impossible to explain to young teeenagers what’s going on!!

That must be it! I normally have it on series link, but there was never any episodes to record! Watched last night, it was about David struggling to control his bipolar, but missed the start to understand why he was struggling. Or if another episode had led up to his struggles! Felt so lost, and impossible to explain to young teeenagers what’s going on!!
It’s been on the last 3(maybe4) weeks but my series link didn’t pick them up either - had to redo. You will get them on catch up tho.
I don’t remember anything from last week other than Rosa coming home. I think he hadn’t told her about his illness and that was playing on his mind along with having some stress days.

I agree, he's a very boring character. I think he should've gone a long time ago or even when Duffy died he could've easily kept away to never return again.
I thought that was going to happen when Duffy died and then about 2 episodes later, he appeared again :mad: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope he does. They would be great together.

I'm also starting to like Ethan and Fenisha
I hope they don’t do the cliche storyline on most shows that although Dylan’s usually blunt and honest, he was ‘protecting’ Faith by not telling her and although it killed him not telling her, he stayed quiet to not hurt her feelings. And then Faith is smitten that Dylan wasn’t too brutally honest with her, or angry he didn’t tell her sooner but either way leaves to start a new life away from Holby- making the most of Luka surviving. Just a theory, not based on any facts. Seems unlikely of Dylan not to tell her so like you say, it won’t be long before he does. I really hope he does at least because I’m rooting for them and kills me to see her oblivious to Lev’s actions

Did anyone watch Holby tonight? It's not a spoiler but I'll put it as a spoiler anyway.
That was a very sad episode.I had a feeling that was going to happen though ☹