Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes every Tuesday - Jac Naylor is one of tvs greatest tv characters 😂
Jac Naylor, what a woman.

Somehow managed to take Connie Beauchamp's crown on Darwin while being an even bigger witch than Connie ever was. I love it. And I love Jac's cheekbones. And I love when Connie and Jac are on screen together, they need to do it more often. They are obviously friends, but extremely competitive and a bit catty.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anybody else feel like Will’s becoming a background character? I use to love him and they introduced him as this happy go lucky, dynamic, charming Irish doctor but we haven’t seen much character development with him. Makes me wonder if there’s any room for a character like him in the ED.. 🙁

These were the glory days of Casualty for me! Where are you finding these episodes?
Drama or UKTV on the tv but I think you can watch on demand via the UKTV website- just got up to Lara and Patrick finally getting together and Jack (the receptionist) finding out he has testicular cancer x

I've just started watching the episode where Jade meets her mum. Only 3 more to go after this!

Reactions: 2
I’ve not been watching Casualty very long, but I really really like Dylan’s character.

Has it ever been mentioned if Dylan is possibly on the Autistic Spectrum? (I am myself), I see traits in him but I'm not sure as I don’t really know much about his character background..

Reactions: 3
I just watched last nights episode. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to keep watching depending on how the storyline goes with David.
Mental Health is ultimately what spilt me and the love of my life up. His mental health and his choice also. I would never have left but he wanted to be on his own to deal with his mental health and it crushed me. Breaks my heart even now over a year on that I haven’t been able to be there for him how I’d have liked. Sorry for over share just the last part of the episode really made me cry my heart out.
I am also very unsure how this storyline with Lev is going to pan out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve not been watching Casualty very long, but I really really like Dylan’s character.

Has it ever been mentioned if Dylan is possibly on the Autistic Spectrum? (I am myself), I see traits in him but I'm not sure as I don’t really know much about his character background..
Whilst we’re on the topic of Dylan, I just love him. Never seen a character portrayed so perfectly. His mannerisms, his houseboat, his dog, his clothes, his attitude, his sarcasm, getting Noel and Ruby’s names wrong, calling Big Mac ‘curly fries’-all make up a perfect character imo. I’ve never seen such a well thought out character on any tv show. I don’t think he’s ever been diagnosed with autism but I think most people believe that he has Aspergers, though casualty have never confirmed this.

Spoiler about last nights episode ->

Surprised that Dylan hasn’t told Faith, although he has her best feelings at heart and doesn’t want to hurt her, they’ve built a connection and made such a big deal out of his ‘honesty’ that it’s surprising he wouldn’t just tell her about Lev

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Spoiler about last nights episode ->

Surprised that Dylan hasn’t told Faith, although he has her best feelings at heart and doesn’t want to hurt her, they’ve built a connection and made such a big deal out of his ‘honesty’ that it’s surprising he wouldn’t just tell her about Lev
I don’t think it will be long before he does tell her, he doesn’t mess about or sugar coat at all.