Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope this is the start of the exit of Robyn and Marty’s horrid boyfriend…. One can only pray 🙏🏻

Reactions: 2
Let’s hope this is the start of the exit of Robyn and Marty’s horrid boyfriend…. One can only pray 🙏🏻
Robyn, I am hoping so I don't see what else or where else they can go with the character. I'm wondering if this is going to start a controlling relationship for Marty

Reactions: 1
Robyn, I am hoping so I don't see what else or where else they can go with the character. I'm wondering if this is going to start a controlling relationship for Marty
As a character she’s a dire, busy body! She was lucky she got that boyfriend she should have accepted his proposal and left the hospital for a quiet life in the countryside. 😂

Reactions: 2
No casualty again tonight, it’s pissing me off now, it’s supposed to be weekly, now starting to feel like it’s an afterthought for when they nothing better to put on 🙄

Reactions: 6
No casualty again tonight, it’s pissing me off now, it’s supposed to be weekly, now starting to feel like it’s an afterthought for when they nothing better to put on 🙄
It's the thing they did to Holby before they announced its axing and they completely went off the wall with the storylines. I do wonder if this is casualtys fate

Reactions: 3
It's the thing they did to Holby before they announced its axing and they completely went off the wall with the storylines. I do wonder if this is casualtys fate
Casualty deserved the axe over Holby in my opinion. Couldn't watch casualty for months, still haven't, Holby was at least slightly more watchable. Though had also suffered from losing a lot of it's good cast members in quite a short period and new characters not having the same connection to the audience.

Urghhhh the Robyn show! I can’t cope with her! Drains me!
My boyfriend and I are agreed that we are glad she appears to be leaving.
---
Yep, very fit. Seems to really care about the patients. Something dark about him though and of course, being a Dylan fan, I don't like the way he likes to wind him up. Will make for plenty of good drama though. I think he will be a good fit for the show.
---
Apparently Stevie finds out what Marcus is really like this Saturday, or at least something about his past. His character is absolutely horrible. Hope he is written out soon.

I'm really struggling to watch the Marcus storyline and for a short minute tonight I thought all my problems were over. Sadly not 😆.