Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless it’s found
I do, then again I doubt they were able to film it for last year. I didn’t mind the storyline with the new nurse and her mum as it was interesting to watch, I think all the other stuff with Ian and Charlie spoilt it as it was obvious they’d both be fine since they're still there a year later.
It was I&C that made me think it should’ve been aired last year but maybe there was a story in the news or something that made them pull it 🤷‍♀️.
Unless there’s going to be some story where I or C has some repercussions from their illnesses?

Reactions: 1
Didn't really get it tbh 😕 and it's holby they're axing
Casualty has been in the gutters for a long time for me. Holby has been better for me. Even with it having a bit of a tit time when it fell flat and lost loads of good cast, it was still better than Casualty.

Reactions: 4
Why do they keep bringing back old storylines that are so unrealistic? Stevie’s revenge storyline and this one with Rosie are so weird and confusing to watch. I just wanted to see Dylan and David having a little Christmas shindig but instead got Charlie huffing and puffing about loads of old drama going on, which we didn’t even get to see fully resolved? Did that Laura woman end up dying? I also don’t see the point of it at all as surely the next episode will be back to real time? Very disappointing imo as I really didn’t feel festive seeing a pregnant woman cut open while her baby was trapped in a fire with her psycho mother… who magically tracked her down to be working at the same hospital they visited 14 years ago 😐

Reactions: 5
The last few weeks have been dire.
Also, are we supposed to be worried about Ollie? He’s just not likeable enough to even care about.

Reactions: 3
Who thought this story line was realistic???
Thought it was so distasteful after the recent Texas shooting.
Weve only ever had one school shooting in the UK. Yes there has been shootings in streets and gun men going round towns with guns ect but only one school shooting.
This just seemed very off and didnt sit right with me. They didn't need to show the actual shooting for one, could have been spoken about ect but then I also don't agree with School shootings being used for entertainment purposes.

Thought it was so distasteful after the recent Texas shooting.
Weve only ever had one school shooting in the UK. Yes there has been shootings in streets and gun men going round towns with guns ect but only one school shooting.
This just seemed very off and didnt sit right with me. They didn't need to show the actual shooting for one, could have been spoken about ect but then I also don't agree with School shootings being used for entertainment purposes.
I was sort of okay with showing a school shooting putting aside the lack of realism in the UK context. What really bothered me was the whole bit with Ollie being so dramatised afterwards. It wasn’t needed at all and made it that little bit more distasteful, really showed it was for entertainment purposes

I was sort of okay with showing a school shooting putting aside the lack of realism in the UK context. What really bothered me was the whole bit with Ollie being so dramatised afterwards. It wasn’t needed at all and made it that little bit more distasteful, really showed it was for entertainment purposes
I completely agree. I also don't think they should have killed Ollie off - it would have made better telly to hear his side of the story, surely?

They cancelled Holby but kept casualty its been dire for a while.
Casualty is the one that really needed to be cancelled. I've stopped watching, just awful, like EE, no good characters left, terrible storylines. And just not enjoyable to watch anymore.

Reactions: 2
Just caught up on casualty. It did seem very distasteful and unbelievable to have school shooting in a British school, especially in light of recent events. I think it was quite believable that a boy who’d been cast out and his peers could end up friend with someone like the other boy and be led to retaliate by trashing their bully’s car like in the other episode. It was heartbreaking to watch David learn what his son had done and then loose him.

Reactions: 3
Just caught up on casualty. It did seem very distasteful and unbelievable to have school shooting in a British school, especially in light of recent events. I think it was quite believable that a boy who’d been cast out and his peers could end up friend with someone like the other boy and be led to retaliate by trashing their bully’s car like in the other episode. It was heartbreaking to watch David learn what his son had done and then loose him.
I agree I'm wondering if this is how David will exit as can't see how he can stay would like for faith to go as well

I cried buckets watching the shooting episode. My two kids are still in KS1 but it got me thinking to all the US shootings and just how terrified those kids must have been.

I don't know where David's character can go now.

If they kill off David so they don't have to deal with the aftermath of everything I will be fuming

Reactions: 2