Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robyn really irritated me but killing her off was simply gratuitous. She was already leaving. There was already drama. There was already more than enough grounds for a staff walkout. Let somebody have a happy ending FFS.

I'm only a casual Casualty watcher and tonight really infuriated me with how you could see every cog in the machine working. So predictable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I really enjoyed tonight although I did cry. I thought it was a pretty good representation of how NHS staff are feeling. Although I did roll my eyes a bit when all the extras in the canteen handed their badges in too. I knew Charlie would stay. The scene where his knees gave way is the best bit of acting that Derek's done since 1986.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well that was depressing!
---
I just saw that David & Marty's exits are permanent too.
I loved their characters, especially David :(
Wonder what it will be like without the three of them, will we be getting new nurses?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well that was depressing!
---
I just saw that David & Marty's exits are permanent too.
I loved their characters, especially David :(
Wonder what it will be like without the three of them, will we be getting new nurses?
Honestly I'm struggling with casualty right now they are losing characters left right and centre 😪. I think they need to end it now. Dylan and Iain are the only ones I really enjoy anymore

Reactions: 3
Honestly I'm struggling with casualty right now they are losing characters left right and centre 😪. I think they need to end it now. Dylan and Iain are the only ones I really enjoy anymore
I stopped watching so long ago, it should've been cancelled instead of Holby.

Are they going to throw his personality transplant back to the abuse from his ex or has that been forgotten too?

Reactions: 2
What is going on with this show? Losing Ethan was bad enough but not Robyn, Marty who's only had about 10 minutes screen time lately and David. If he was going to leave it would have been after all the stuff with his son surely. David was great and I really enjoyed him when he had storylines outside of work all those years ago. Robyn was such a loveable character and I was shocked when I read the actress was leaving. Marty used to be good but he was always just sort of there recently.

This Jacob stuff is ridiculous. He would never have behaved this way, who decided this character change should happen, and so quickly?

Reactions: 9
I think robyn was the only character to ever decide to leave casualty/holby and work her notice and then they blooming kill her off anyway. She should have got engaged and walked off with the 'entrance' sign behind her.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/4Z9qykf8RLPqgQ4s4Z1Gj8y/past-characters
just looking down this list and thinking there's a fair few of these characters they could be doing with bringing back, not to mention Holby 🥲, it was good to have a theatre scene again. Its crazy that so many characters were only there such a short time, like Archie i think was only around a year. They need a strong character like Connie back.

Reactions: 4
Agree Robyns funeral didn't even get shown and now Faith gonna be a addict
Yes, thought it was really odd that they didn't show the funeral considering she's a popular character, and I did not see the addict story coming!

I am glad they are putting on regular episodes but the casts feel very bare after all the departures.

Reactions: 4
Nooo not Jacob as well!?
I read that there are four new nurses joining, as well as Donna from Holby. Oh,and one of them is Bradley Walsh's son.

Reactions: 1