Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did you think?
It was mostly tit. I did spot the father/daughter relationship before the end and that looks like it could be interesting. I'm not keen on Cam, he just seems like a newer version of Ethan and the other bloke seems like a newer version of the original Cam (Ethan's brother). I like the two women and I'm happy Donna has been cast in this now because I liked her Holby character, although I only saw snippets of it when she returned after being away for a few years.

Reactions: 1
It was mostly tit. I did spot the father/daughter relationship before the end and that looks like it could be interesting. I'm not keen on Cam, he just seems like a newer version of Ethan and the other bloke seems like a newer version of the original Cam (Ethan's brother). I like the two women and I'm happy Donna has been cast in this now because I liked her Holby character, although I only saw snippets of it when she returned after being away for a few years.
[/QUOTE
I enjoyed it, felt like it had a bit of spark back in it
i enjoyed it on a whole , love having Donna back, bit of a stretch to make her act like Connie Beecham.

Rida gave me Robyn vibes.

Faith….Is she still using? Has she been miraculous cured? She looked great for an addict. 🤣

Interested to see the backstory and relationship between Max and Jodie. When she said Dad I was thrown as I always forget Nigel Harman is nearly 50. Still dishy though 👀🤣

Definitely great to see some fresh faces.

Ethan’s brother was Cal not Cam

I haven't finished the latest episode yet but I feel like the 4 newbies are so predictable. They always start off with someone late because they went out the night before. The one who seems to be labeled as a bit too interested in the opposite sex, the little lost lamb and then the booksmart keen to help who believes they're wasted on paperwork etc. They usually just drafted them all to Holby but I guess since that's gone Casualty have them.
So far the episode does seem to have a bit of pace back so that's a bonus.

Reactions: 6
I’m just on the latest episode, I was so far behind 🙈 the new nurses remind me of the first season of greys anatomy with the interns, there’s a party girl with daddy issues (Meredith- Jodie) a slightly abrasive ladies man who tries to steal the credit (Alex- Ryan), a nervous talent (George- Cam) and I’m not sure exactly who i associate Rida with, perhaps a mix of both Cristina and Izzy. And they have a room they hang out in!
even the quirky music with funny moments 😂

Jacob giving me Ben Warren vibes with the career change too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m just on the latest episode, I was so far behind 🙈 the new nurses remind me of the first season of greys anatomy with the interns, there’s a party girl with daddy issues (Meredith- Jodie) a slightly abrasive ladies man who tries to steal the credit (Alex- Ryan), a nervous talent (George- Cam) and I’m not sure exactly who i associate Rida with, perhaps a mix of both Cristina and Izzy. And they have a room they hang out in!

When you put it like that 😂 I totally get it

I said this to my other half 😂

I know it's probably just the start of a beautiful friendship but I cannot tell you how much I want to see a Dylan/Donna love fest. 💕

Reactions: 6
I know it's probably just the start of a beautiful friendship but I cannot tell you how much I want to see a Dylan/Donna love fest. 💕
I would love this to happen they both deserve some happiness

What is going on with Jacob his character seems to have changed so much.

Reactions: 4
I’m so disappointed with these episodes! Do the writers think nobody will notice the storylines are a cheap rip off of Grey’s anatomy? The 4 new characters, them meeting in the playroom, the grenade storyline? It’s greys the 1st season.
Bring back Connie.
Also, the Faith storyline is beyond cringeworthy. Poorly executed

Reactions: 3
I’m so disappointed with these episodes! Do the writers think nobody will notice the storylines are a cheap rip off of Grey’s anatomy? The 4 new characters, them meeting in the playroom, the grenade storyline? It’s greys the 1st season.
Bring back Connie.
Also, the Faith storyline is beyond cringeworthy. Poorly executed
Shonda ought to sue them for copyright or something. I don’t know what but definitely something.