Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notphillipa

Chatty Member
Ok but max’s vulnerable little smile when he saw Jodi. It was the early 2000s again and I was in love with Denis Rickman

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Lucia

VIP Member
I'm got weird vibes from Jacobs new girlfriend but maybe cos I just liked Connie and jacob.

Merpedy

VIP Member
Today’s episode really confused me. It reminded me of one from years ago when Dr Hanna was there and she kept going over her mistakes treating a little girl. That episode was done a lot better.
They really could have gotten the same message across without all of the ‘what ifs’

Generally, it would have been easy to incorporate both of the choices through the episode. Realising that standing up for yourself doesn’t work, it would have been interesting to see Jacob go with trying to talk to Tina in a calmer manner and then just going along with it because there’s not much other choice. Instead it’s just a ‘what if’ situation where he engaged her with a slightly aggressive tone which at times made him look slightly abusive/controlling

Plus the whole thing became so distracting. I was literally waiting for ‘decision’ to come up after every exchange between them

Dr Karen Kim

No casualty again tonight, it’s pissing me off now, it’s supposed to be weekly, now starting to feel like it’s an afterthought for when they nothing better to put on 🙄

Tublet83

VIP Member
Used to be an avid casualty viewer, but haven fallen out of love with it the last year. Also watch holly city as well

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Just read Nigel Harman is leaving Casualty. Will have not even done a year?
great, i can stop watching it again 🤣

that IS surprising though: unless he only agreed to a very short contract (they’re obviously setting his character up for tragedy), but it’s a shame. he’s been a great edition, even if the whole jodie storyline was needless.

• Haha
I just ADORE Casualty! I’m so glad it back on again. I used to think Duffy was a horrific actress until the Dementia storyline, she was incredible at that.

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I bloody love casualty. I always get annoyed with it as its so unrealistic but I do love it. Dylan is my favourite character

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I haven't finished the latest episode yet but I feel like the 4 newbies are so predictable. They always start off with someone late because they went out the night before. The one who seems to be labeled as a bit too interested in the opposite sex, the little lost lamb and then the booksmart keen to help who believes they're wasted on paperwork etc. They usually just drafted them all to Holby but I guess since that's gone Casualty have them.
So far the episode does seem to have a bit of pace back so that's a bonus.

meredgrave

They are all crap exits lately and also what about faith getting her job back so quickly and what happened with jan and the assisted suicide how was that wrapped up? I’m sure I haven’t missed a episode but it’s got that crap lately I tend to end up scrolling
This is the thing for me, too. Donna gets prosecuted and imprisoned in three seconds flat for an offence unrelated to her work as a nurse... yet Faith steals drugs and lies about having cancer, and Jan helps someone die... but nothing.