Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m catching up with Casualty and just watched the ep where Teddy got shot. Jacob has turned in to a right bell 🔔 end. They’ve ruined his character.

Loving the Donna & Dylan dynamic though.

Reactions: 2
I’m so disappointed with these episodes! Do the writers think nobody will notice the storylines are a cheap rip off of Grey’s anatomy? The 4 new characters, them meeting in the playroom, the grenade storyline? It’s greys the 1st season.
Bring back Connie.
Also, the Faith storyline is beyond cringeworthy. Poorly executed
i dip in and out of casualty but THIS! i caught some last night and i was shocked at how much of a ripoff it is.

the writing has always been godawful tbh (with some moments of okay-ness) but it’s especially bad right now.

Reactions: 3
so ryan is Karev, Jodie is Meredith, Rida a mix of cristina and izzie, cam is George.
It’s clearly the same and especially with the Grenade storyline 🤦🏼‍♀️

I can't believe that grenade storyline made it past the initial idea. If they really wanted to go with it they should have done it a few months before introducing the newbies, at least it wouldn't be so immediately linked to greys in most peoples minds.
I think they are definitely trying to grab a younger audience, the walk along the beds with Donna and max at the start was beyond cringe.
Teddy got shot and is back at work already? Are they planning to kill off Jacob and want everyone to hate him first because what it going on with him. He wasn't even this much of an arse to everyone when he was being abused, and him lashing out would have been more understanble then. Faith, dear lord can she just pop one too many pills and put this storyline to bed already. Are they trying to make Stevie and Max a thing?
I felt more attached to the bomb squad solider in half an episode than I do towards any of the new cast. He was written really well and yet they are doing crazy things to Jacobs character

Reactions: 6
I’m just on the latest episode, I was so far behind 🙈 the new nurses remind me of the first season of greys anatomy with the interns, there’s a party girl with daddy issues (Meredith- Jodie) a slightly abrasive ladies man who tries to steal the credit (Alex- Ryan), a nervous talent (George- Cam) and I’m not sure exactly who i associate Rida with, perhaps a mix of both Cristina and Izzy. And they have a room they hang out in!
even the quirky music with funny moments 😂

Jacob giving me Ben Warren vibes with the career change too 😂
So I caught up last night and holy cow they are truly ripping this off. I KNEW Jodie would end up with the bomb and that the guy helping her would get hurt because it's a less graphic copy of the storyline used in Grey's!!

Ryan/Karev now been humbled but probs gonna think Max and Jodie are hooking up instead of the truth.

Just need someone to get Alzheimers now

ETA spoiler
1683615212893.png

OH COME ON!! LITERALLY PLAGIARISING NOW :poop:

I can't believe that grenade storyline made it past the initial idea. If they really wanted to go with it they should have done it a few months before introducing the newbies, at least it wouldn't be so immediately linked to greys in most peoples minds.
I think they are definitely trying to grab a younger audience, the walk along the beds with Donna and max at the start was beyond cringe.
Teddy got shot and is back at work already? Are they planning to kill off Jacob and want everyone to hate him first because what it going on with him. He wasn't even this much of an arse to everyone when he was being abused, and him lashing out would have been more understanble then. Faith, dear lord can she just pop one too many pills and put this storyline to bed already. Are they trying to make Stevie and Max a thing?
I felt more attached to the bomb squad solider in half an episode than I do towards any of the new cast. He was written really well and yet they are doing crazy things to Jacobs character
The bomb squad solider has main character energy. I thought he was great!

Reactions: 8
I loved the bomb squad soldier would watch him over Faith any week

Reactions: 6
I loved the bomb squad soldier would watch him over Faith any week
Urghhhh Faith, I was going to say “how did she bag Ian” but to fair he goes with any bit of skirt. I reckon if I was in Casualty, he’d make a play for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My Nan was a fan of the bomb squad man, and I was too!
As for Faith, this might be a silly question but why does she crush and sniff her drugs rather than just swallow them? It's benzos she's on yes? surely they'd work the same once in your system? Either way she's playing a stupid game and she will get caught eventually - hope she gets the sack!

Reactions: 2
Tonight's episode could have done with a warning before watching. It was a bit of a hard watch.

Aside from that... Paige has moved on quickly from Rash.