Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Nan was a fan of the bomb squad man, and I was too!
As for Faith, this might be a silly question but why does she crush and sniff her drugs rather than just swallow them? It's benzos she's on yes? surely they'd work the same once in your system? Either way she's playing a stupid game and she will get caught eventually - hope she gets the sack!
Technically, it does get it into your system quicker but really it just looks more hard core dramatic, doesn’t it? Taking a little pill wouldn’t treat us to so many of her excruciating facial expressions.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my Lordy lord lord Nigel Harman is such a dish, when he took his scrubs off and just had that white tshirt on 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Great episode.
I don't usually like Stevie but I did in this one.
does this mean iain has moved to HEMS? Hope we don't get less of him 💜

Reactions: 1
Great episode.
I don't usually like Stevie but I did in this one.
does this mean iain has moved to HEMS? Hope we don't get less of him 💜
I think he said something about covering? Might’ve picked up wrong tho. I hope he was just on bank of something 😂

Reactions: 2
I wasn't keen on the episode to be honest. I feel bad saying that because I understand why they've done it and what they were trying to achieve. For me though, Casualty is escapism and drama. I prefer my real life stuff to be labelled such eg: 24 hours in A and E.

Reactions: 1
I think he said something about covering? Might’ve picked up wrong tho. I hope he was just on bank of something 😂
yep he is covering for a few weeks
---
I wasn't keen on the episode to be honest. I feel bad saying that because I understand why they've done it and what they were trying to achieve. For me though, Casualty is escapism and drama. I prefer my real life stuff to be labelled such eg: 24 hours in A and E.
me either - they have done this a few times with episodes and it wedges a pause in the storyline - though I am really starting to like Stevie

Can someone please explain why on Earth Donna and some of the others treat the ‘new’ nurses (cam etc) like they’ve never set foot in a hospital before?! It does my head they’ve even spoken about training 🤣

Reactions: 4
So Dr Max (Nigel Harman) is doing Strictly this year. I worry avoid what this means for his character as we've just learned Max is in kidney failure and not for the first time.

So Dr Max (Nigel Harman) is doing Strictly this year. I worry avoid what this means for his character as we've just learned Max is in kidney failure and not for the first time.
I like him as a characte don't really like the daughter situation with Jodie (feel it's not really necessary). Seems odd to bring him and then potentially kill off. Though I do think casualty is slowly dying storylines are few and far between

Reactions: 2
I like him as a characte don't really like the daughter situation with Jodie (feel it's not really necessary). Seems odd to bring him and then potentially kill off. Though I do think casualty is slowly dying storylines are few and far between
I doubt they'll kill him off. She'll probably offer to donate a kidney. I agree with you though, the story lines are a bit lacking at the moment.

Reactions: 3
Gosh, Faith! So many lies.
They've made her such an unlikable character. Hope she gets found out soon!

Reactions: 6
This better be Faith's exit storyline to lie about that is despicable. Poetic justice would be for her to actually get it

What was with this evening’s episode ending?! It was so unnatural and I just yelled at the TV. It came out of nowhere and she’s doing my beloved Dylan dirty. 😤